Recent Octava Orden government changes

[center][img]http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/156/ooannouncement.png[/img]

[b]Hola everyone,

We have some recent government changes.

Ministro de Riqueza is led by The Recession
Everyone else is the same.

I am also please to announce we have broke the 200k alliance strength
[img]http://img683.imageshack.us/img683/6135/lolqe.png[/img]

Look we are up there. And for your convenience a list of our current government.[/b]

[i]Emperador, Ezequiel
Imperial Regente, Liltrekkie
Ministro de Asuntos Exteriores, Stefano Palmieri
Ministro de Asuntos Internos, Riser
Ministro de Riqueza, The Recession
Ministro de Recluta, Alexei Borodin

/s/

Liltrekkie, Imperial Regente de Octava Orden.[/i]
[/center]

Edited by Liltrekkie

[quote name='Mathias' date='03 June 2010 - 11:25 PM' timestamp='1275620089' post='2322991']
The Reccesion has a government position after four days of membership?

He must be damn good at economics.
[/quote]

Indeed he is...

[quote name='SpectreTehDestroyer' date='03 June 2010 - 11:44 PM' timestamp='1275621266' post='2323031']
They should replace that one guy...named Ezequiel I believe it was.

Yes, yes it was.
[/quote]

/me shakes fist at Spectre... Who asked you anyway! <_<

Ezequiel.

[quote name='Blind Murder v2' date='03 June 2010 - 10:06 PM' timestamp='1275620772' post='2323016']
The Rec gets a position in economics everywhere he goes it seems.
[/quote]

It is fitting to his name

[quote name='Mathias' date='04 June 2010 - 01:55 PM' timestamp='1275620089' post='2322991']
The Reccesion has a government position after four days of membership?

He must be damn good at economics.
[/quote]
Octava Orden Economics, so easy a caveman could do it!

[quote name='SpectreTehDestroyer' date='04 June 2010 - 04:14 AM' timestamp='1275621266' post='2323031']
They should replace that one guy...named Ezequiel I believe it was.

Yes, yes it was.
[/quote]

^this

Also lol recession in charge of economics good plan ;)

But really. 200,000 NS after how long? :mellow:

[quote name='commander thrawn' date='04 June 2010 - 03:45 PM' timestamp='1275626718' post='2323139']
[/quote]
I remind Ezequiel of this quite regually.

[quote name='commander thrawn' date='04 June 2010 - 01:15 AM' timestamp='1275626718' post='2323139']
^this

Also lol recession in charge of economics good plan ;)

[/quote]

We've been over 200k before, this is the second time... Considering we were down to Myself, Liltrekkie, Riser and 11 other members at a point they weren't that active, I consider this a big feat. Let alone a long time ago when I was left to take care of the alliance myself.

I have my full confidence in TheRec, he will do nothing less than a great job helping with the Finances of Octava Orden.

[quote name='Skippy' date='04 June 2010 - 01:20 AM' timestamp='1275627035' post='2323144']
I remind Ezequiel of this quite regually.
[/quote]

If I recall correctly, you gave up on TIO when everyone else left... Did I ever do that with OO? Didn't think so.

Ezequiel.

EDIT: Double quote.

Edited by Ezequiel

When I saw "Octava Orden government changes", I was hoping that you'd coup'd Ezequiel :awesome: (just kidding Eze :D )

But no, seriously, congratulations to OO and the recession, may our allies in OO soar ever higher.

Edited by memoryproblems

[quote name='Ezequiel' date='04 June 2010 - 05:55 AM' timestamp='1275627300' post='2323146']
We've been over 200k before, this is the second time... Considering we were down to Myself, Liltrekkie, Riser and 11 other members at a point they weren't that active, I consider this a big feat. Let alone a long time ago when I was left to take care of the alliance myself.

I have my full confidence in TheRec, he will do nothing less than a great job helping with the Finances of Octava Orden.

[/quote]

14 members and you were under 200,000... seems low to me.

As for the rec, it was a pun. ;)

[quote name='Ezequiel' date='04 June 2010 - 05:55 AM' timestamp='1275627300' post='2323146']

If I recall correctly, you gave up on TIO when everyone else left... Did I ever do that with OO? Didn't think so.

[/quote]

I smell something burning.

Oh, it's you Skippy.

:v:

Ezequiel.
[/quote]

You do realize that giving up on a failed idea can be a better sign of leadership than pouring more time and effort into a sinking ship. Just something to think about.

[quote name='commander thrawn' date='04 June 2010 - 06:32 AM' timestamp='1275629532' post='2323171']
You do realize that giving up on a failed idea can be a better sign of leadership than pouring more time and effort into a sinking ship. Just something to think about.
[/quote]

Let me get something straight here, you would rather just give up than push and try to bring your alliance back to life?

Giving up is and never will be seen as a "better" sign of leadership. Determination and will is.

There is more respect and honor in sticking it through with your alliance in its hardships.

Please get off your high horse.

Thank you.

[quote name='SpectreTehDestroyer' date='04 June 2010 - 06:37 AM' timestamp='1275629860' post='2323176']
Let me get something straight here, you would rather just give up than push and try to bring your alliance back to life?

Giving up is and never will be seen as a "better" sign of leadership. Determination and will is.

There is more respect and honor in sticking it through with your alliance in its hardships.

Please get off your high horse.

Thank you.
[/quote]

I was waiting for a comment like this. I am saying there is a practical point where it becomes foolish. I am not saying ditch your AA just cause times get tough, but rather. If you are a leader and you accomplish nothing and bring no benefit to your alliance over a long time it can be a sign of good leadership to realize you failed. Zeke called someone out for leaving their alliance, but in some cases that may be a sign of understanding what is actually going on around you. A viable decision in any investment is giving up if there is nothing to be gained from it.

[quote name='commander thrawn' date='04 June 2010 - 06:46 AM' timestamp='1275630380' post='2323183']
I was waiting for a comment like this. I am saying there is a practical point where it becomes foolish. I am not saying ditch your AA just cause times get tough, but rather. If you are a leader and you accomplish nothing and bring no benefit to your alliance over a long time it can be a sign of good leadership to realize you failed. Zeke called someone out for leaving their alliance, but in some cases that may be a sign of understanding what is actually going on around you. A viable decision in any investment is giving up if there is nothing to be gained from it.
[/quote]

Completely understandable. Thanks for clearing it up.