FOK Announcement

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oink as Minister of Foreign Affairs... [i]Zijn jullie nu helemaal van de pot gerukt?[/i]

Then again, if it is your aim to ruin FOK, great choice [img]http://pacificorder.net/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/2ytqyqh.png[/img]

I also hereby nominate Mwanatabu as my official translator of intent.

[quote name='Ungern' date='01 June 2010 - 07:53 PM' timestamp='1275436419' post='2319791']
Good to see someone with principles and responsibility finally fix FOK. I had many issues with the previous runners of FOK such as
[/quote]

Nothing is wrong with FOK. And you're nobody to talk about leadership. Your government can't even control its own members.

[quote name='Penkala' date='01 June 2010 - 06:09 PM' timestamp='1275437333' post='2319809']
Nothing is wrong with FOK. And you're nobody to talk about leadership. Your government can't even control its own members.
[/quote]
Your comment is valuable to us; our establishment takes pride in satisfying everyone on a personal basis. Your concerns will be reviewed by the proper authorities and actions will be taken to resolve your issue(s) in an expedient manner.

My heart goes out to the innocent FOKers who have to suffer under this repressive regime.

As a sign of my support to your oppressed citizens, tequila exports to FOK will cease until Harry is returned to his rightful place.

[quote name='Ungern' date='01 June 2010 - 08:23 PM' timestamp='1275438167' post='2319825']
Your comment is valuable to us; our establishment takes pride in satisfying everyone on a personal basis. Your concerns will be reviewed by the proper authorities and actions will be taken to resolve your issue(s) in an expedient manner.
[/quote]

And FOK could say the exact same thing to your comments. But it's just fine and dandy when YOU make them, right? Just not me. Go away, hypocrite.

Thank you all!

[quote name='itseZe' date='01 June 2010 - 03:54 PM' timestamp='1275400469' post='2319074']
So what did you bribe him with? :P
[/quote]
[quote name='Horatio Longworth' date='01 June 2010 - 11:53 PM' timestamp='1275429199' post='2319645']
Pray tell... what did you use to bribe?
[/quote]

Some things are better left unsaid. :ehm:

But it's safe to say that both candy and shiny metal objects were involved.

I'm sorry to inform you that the day before yesterday Limbaugh and Arexes both agreed to merge FOK and iFOK into TTK after suffering at the hands of a masterful-debating display by none other than myself.

Divi is the interim leader only to organise the move en mass to TTK as far as I'm concerned. May he be efficent and Iron fist like in his execution of his new duties.

Also some guy called percy padfoot claims to be sexy, you probably out to get him neutered or something, or at least his head checked.