Final Report from the GPA Director of Nuclear Proliferation

Sal Paradise

[quote name='Mathias' date='30 May 2010 - 08:42 PM' timestamp='1275205315' post='2316467']
At first I wondered how GPA would feel about this thread, then I realized they'd probably be neutral on the subject.

Seriously though, good work Sal.
[/quote]
LOL

Also, good work and good read :)

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Homeboy' date='30 May 2010 - 03:04 PM' timestamp='1275228244' post='2316620']
Now those nukes need to be used in a global war
[/quote]

My dear comrade, you and I both know GPA plans to do nothing but fill the world with Loving Nuclear Energy, not destructive Nuclear Weapons that will tear our world into bits and pieces. However, GPA could easily have over 2500 nuclear weapons that could be put to good use---every man has his price. Name yours GPA.

:smug:

Edited by KingEd

[quote name='Mathias' date='30 May 2010 - 12:42 AM' timestamp='1275205315' post='2316467']
At first I wondered how GPA would feel about this thread, then I realized they'd probably be neutral on the subject. [/quote]

They aren't allowed to comment in the OWF, even in topics about GPA apparently. Their official position is "ignore Sal and he'll go away". But late at night, in the back channels, when no one is around, they secretly praise my name.

Edited by Sal Paradise

[quote name='Sal Paradise' date='01 June 2010 - 03:10 AM' timestamp='1275376202' post='2318875']
But late at night, in the back channels, when no one is around, they secretly praise my name.
[/quote]
Even if they don't, those of us who fought for a month under their banner do

It's like the GPA is the only alliance still under the boot heel of the Hegemony. While alliances like the Legion took their curbstomp and thanked their attackers for it and the rest of the world has moved on, the GPA is still living in fear of the bogeyman as if it were 2008.

Edited by Sal Paradise

[quote name='Lennox' date='28 May 2010 - 09:30 PM' timestamp='1275107385' post='2315273']
Not to be rude, but GPA is completely worthless and inconsequential. What does it matter if they had 1 million nukes? It doesn't. They won't be using them so any numbers are irrelevant, meaning they are irrelevant.
[/quote]
Eh, GPA only needs nukes if they were to use them against people who attack them.

It has been my experience that when GPA is attacked they do not respond with their nuclear options, therefore nuclear weapons for GPA nations are useless. In fact, I specifically remember GPA expelling all GPA nations who did fire nukes in the Continuum/GPA war.

Unless that policy has changed, all nukes would do is inflate your NS and require additional upkeep.

Still, those are great results for the 30 day time period. Give it some more time, and you may have more success.

Love the OP. Great stuff.

If GPA had competent leadership at the helm during the onset of the War on Peace, someone who authorized nuke usage, that war would have cost the dogpile crowd dearly. Hindsight is 20/20 and Fan showed just how much damage could be done. At their peak of 1K+ nations, they had plenty of nukes and enough active members. In the months leading up to their beat-down, they lost tons of members who had zero confidence in their current leadership. Picture Emperor Fu in his prime leading the alliance. Then again, if they had an active Emperor Fu at the helm, I'm guessing most of the stuff would have been handled differently anyway.

I had a great time back in my GPA days. I don't think I could last long as a nuetral these days because if there's a major war going on I want to be nuking somebody, but they had a great community and I don't regret my time spent there at all.

As a Nation (Zulu), we will say this "you are very entertaining". Some of your points are valid. However you're a fraud. You're calling press conferences and spouting nonsense about helping the GPA out.

I'm certain those MPs that were purchased while you were inflitrating and posing as a government official, would have been purchased regardless. I dont speak for government and will most likely be blacklisted because of this but so be it.
/

[quote name='Shaka Zulu' date='04 June 2010 - 03:00 PM' timestamp='1275660012' post='2323403']
I dont speak for government and will most likely be blacklisted because of this but so be it. [/quote]
Blacklisted as in not being allowed to express your opinions as a sovereign ruler here? That's lunacy. What you said is not offensive in any way shape or form, and you should always feel free to speak your mind.

[quote name='Shaka Zulu' date='04 June 2010 - 07:00 AM' timestamp='1275660012' post='2323403']
As a Nation (Zulu), we will say this "you are very entertaining". Some of your points are valid. However you're a fraud. You're calling press conferences and spouting nonsense about helping the GPA out.

I'm certain those MPs that were purchased while you were inflitrating and posing as a government official, would have been purchased regardless. I dont speak for government and will most likely be blacklisted because of this but so be it.
/
[/quote]

You think those MPs would have been purchased last month regardless, or just eventually? Most of the nations that bought MPs were over 50k NS with boatloads of infrastructure. I can afford to buy an MP every month at 40k and I've had mine for almost a year now. You're trying to tell me that these GPA nations were going to buy MPs all along, when they've likely been in a position to easily buy one for over a year? And they just all happened to buy them in the same month?

[quote name='Shaka Zulu' date='04 June 2010 - 10:00 AM' timestamp='1275660012' post='2323403']
I dont speak for government and will most likely be blacklisted because of this but so be it.
[/quote]

That's ludicrous. GPA shouldn't be oppressing their members like that.

[quote name='Sal Paradise' date='28 May 2010 - 03:02 PM' timestamp='1275073313' post='2314774']
My two favourite excuses were "nukes didn't help us in the war on peace" and "don't you think this will provoke the NPO?"
[/quote]
Why would anything the GPA does provoke us?

[quote name='bakamitai' date='04 June 2010 - 04:26 PM' timestamp='1275693991' post='2323871']
Why would anything the GPA does provoke us?
[/quote]

Finally someone from the NPO admits that the War on Peace was a sham.

[quote name='Sal Paradise' date='04 June 2010 - 07:32 PM' timestamp='1275694352' post='2323876']
Finally someone from the NPO admits that the War on Peace was a sham.
[/quote]
I didn't say "did", I said "does". However, it was a valiant attempt to take my words out of context.

[quote name='bakamitai' date='04 June 2010 - 05:00 PM' timestamp='1275696021' post='2323915']
I didn't say "did", I said "does". However, it was a valiant attempt to take my words out of context.
[/quote]

Context? I quoted it exactly and it's still in this thread. How has it left any context?

Look man, your poor attempts to revive the Pacifican art of lying are boring. Go peddle it somewhere else.

[quote name='Shaka Zulu' date='04 June 2010 - 10:00 AM' timestamp='1275660012' post='2323403']

/
[/quote]

Given all the work Sal did, a simple 'thank you' would have been sufficient.

[quote name='Ashoka the Great' date='04 June 2010 - 08:25 PM' timestamp='1275701102' post='2323967']
Given all the work Sal did, a simple 'thank you' would have been sufficient.
[/quote]
If I would have felt the need to thank him, I would have. I understand he is now in "your" alliance but the way he went about doing things were not "Hail!" worthy. Even if I did feel like he actually accomplished anything, which me nor MY population do not.

Edited by Shaka Zulu

[quote name='Sal Paradise' date='04 June 2010 - 03:13 PM' timestamp='1275682415' post='2323684']
You think those MPs would have been purchased last month regardless, or just eventually? Most of the nations that bought MPs were over 50k NS with boatloads of infrastructure. I can afford to buy an MP every month at 40k and I've had mine for almost a year now. You're trying to tell me that these GPA nations were going to buy MPs all along, when they've likely been in a position to easily buy one for over a year? And they just all happened to buy them in the same month?
[/quote]
As stated in my original response........no I do not. You may have pushed some but not all. Regardless the means that you went about trying to accomplish this so-called goal was wreckless. I'm pretty sure those Hailing this would not like for their nations to be inflitrated with false propaganda. Especially since it came from an outsider posing as a government official. In my country (not alliance) that would be grounds for assasination.

This raises a larger, only slightly more interesting idea. What would GPA do if VE threatened them with all out war unless they reach a certain percentage of MPs? With the power of word only, Sal got fantastic results. What could the threat of force achieve?

Edited by Roadie