One Fine Publication: International Edition #2

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Mr Damsky' date='26 May 2010 - 01:57 AM' timestamp='1274835454' post='2311836']
Holy Admin it's a !@#$@#$ [s]news article[/s] comedy piece. :|

Get over it.
[/quote]

Not all propaganda is stony faced. Anything that, even humorously, defames an alliance I care for is fair game for criticism.

[quote name='SiCkO' date='26 May 2010 - 12:59 PM' timestamp='1274831937' post='2311765']I will admit i did chuckle at the NPO feature though.[/quote]
I'm glad you enjoyed it.
[quote name='Lord Fingolfin' date='26 May 2010 - 02:20 PM' timestamp='1274836811' post='2311861']
On a side note, is this the official replacement for Orange Juice? I'm a bit out of touch with ODN affairs especially since Arsenal left office :unsure:[/quote]
Orange Juice was Franklin's paper, he took it with him when he formed his new alliance, VoC, although I don't believe it is still running. This one is the international edition of a publication tiggah (formerly the Eric) does for our general assembly, although it has completely different content. So no, it's not an 'official' replacement or anything (I don't even know if OJ was ever official actually). But it's fun to put together.

Edited by Banksy

[quote name='SiCkO' date='26 May 2010 - 12:59 AM' timestamp='1274831937' post='2311765']
while i dont approve of everything legion does, I find it in poor taste to simply bash a former treaty partner you left on the side of the road when they wound up on the losing side when they have done nothing to earn it. I will admit i did chuckle at the NPO feature though.
[/quote]
It was hardly being ''left on the side of the road''...that rendition of events is a tad overdramatic don't you think?

[quote name='Penlugue Solaris' date='25 May 2010 - 04:55 PM' timestamp='1274759709' post='2310956']
That was much better than expected.
[/quote]

Agreed. Although I must say, at first I read the name as "One Fine Gentleman." I guess I should more attention to what I am reading.

[quote name='Banksy' date='26 May 2010 - 03:36 AM' timestamp='1274859390' post='2312214']
I'm glad you enjoyed it.

Orange Juice was Franklin's paper, he took it with him when he formed his new alliance, VoC, although I don't believe it is still running. This one is the international edition of a publication tiggah (formerly the Eric) does for our general assembly, although it has completely different content. So no, it's not an 'official' replacement or anything (I don't even know if OJ was ever official actually). But it's fun to put together.
[/quote]

Gotcha, well keep up the good work mate

Actually, the [url=http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=85261&st=0&p=2283028&fromsearch=1&#entry2283028]Triannual Report[/url] scooped you guys on the NPO thing:

[quote=me]Due to an interesting quirk of policy, the Order is infrastructure heavy. Whereas most alliances have 50 to 55 percent of their national strength in infrastructure, the Order has about 80 percent of its national strength in infrastructure and nearly none in military. The Imperial Officer of Economic Affairs has indicated a June initiative to help correct this imbalance through importation of technology and procurement of military hardware.[/quote]

Also, Schattenmann was better. /obligatory

[quote name='Sir Paul' date='27 May 2010 - 12:18 AM' timestamp='1274933910' post='2313109']
Actually, the [url=http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=85261&st=0&p=2283028&fromsearch=1&#entry2283028]Triannual Report[/url] scooped you guys on the NPO thing:

Also, Schattenmann was better. /obligatory
[/quote]

Give ODN some credit. They don't have the source of comedy gold that was our Q spy network.