One Fine Publication: International Edition #2

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This was an "ok" article, I didn't really laugh once. I did enjoy however the piece about the NPO.

[quote name='SirWilliam' date='25 May 2010 - 12:43 AM' timestamp='1274762587' post='2311003']
Sorely lacking in the SirWilliam department. Your readers were turned off by me my $@!.

Funny publication though. And far more palatable than the alternative.

[/quote]
I agree with this man, every time I see your name around here I laugh.

[quote name='Hymenbreach' date='25 May 2010 - 08:55 AM' timestamp='1274774084' post='2311122']
Pretty funny. Nice to see you've been promoted to the skinny kid at the front of the gang, pointing and laughing, probably running around the back when trouble happens.
[/quote]

like they did when TIFDDTDDSS declared war on them right?

In other news: Johnny Apocalypse approves of this truly fine publication.

Edited by Johnny Apocalypse

[quote name='Bob Janova' date='25 May 2010 - 02:56 PM' timestamp='1274792197' post='2311214']
This is utterly brilliant. It stays off the 'dubious propaganda' patch that Sir Paul often strays into and goes for the 'absurd comedy' instead, which is much better (no-one can take this too seriously!).
[/quote]

Wait... are you trying to say people actually believe SirPaul's "articles"? :blink:

Edited by potato

Heh, glad to see the most positive comments on this. I think my much more intelligent and witty brethren turned out a pretty rocking tabloid. Some of the comments here were quite amusing though.

while i dont approve of everything legion does, I find it in poor taste to simply bash a former treaty partner you left on the side of the road when they wound up on the losing side when they have done nothing to earn it. I will admit i did chuckle at the NPO feature though.

Edited by SiCkO

[quote name='Proximus' date='24 May 2010 - 11:48 PM' timestamp='1274759276' post='2310950']
For shame, ODN. For shame.

Picking on helpless alliances like these. You're better than that.
[/quote]
:lol1:

[quote name='D34th' date='25 May 2010 - 12:00 AM' timestamp='1274759989' post='2310962']
I have to say that I prefer the original, Sir Paul is better in this.

But a good read anyway.
[/quote]
My thoughts exactly.

[quote name='Hymenbreach' date='25 May 2010 - 12:55 AM' timestamp='1274774084' post='2311122']
Pretty funny. Nice to see you've been promoted to the skinny kid at the front of the gang, pointing and laughing, probably running around the back when trouble happens.
[/quote]

Holy Admin it's a !@#$@#$ [s]news article[/s] comedy piece. :|

Get over it.

Edited by Mr Damsky

[quote name='Banksy' date='24 May 2010 - 11:33 PM' timestamp='1274758401' post='2310928']

[i]The current Legion line up: Imperial, Hubb and Watcher[/i][/center]

A source close to the band, who wishes to remain nameless, informed us that "Legion just had it all but, after 'the incident,' are quickly fading into rock 'n roll obscurity." A much publicised celebrity spat with Heavy Metal duo [b]Sparta[/b] briefly brought them back into the limelight, but after the departure of key songwriter, [b][size="3"]Lord Fingolfin[/size][/b], the bubble of renewed stardom burst. In a recent press conference a spokesperson for the band blamed tough competition in the [b]tween market[/b] and internet piracy for the band's mediocre chart performance. Although this is not an album for everyone, and the style is perhaps an acquired taste, it is a good listen.

[i]Legion are playing several gigs at www.avelegio.net. Tickets can be purchased directly from the band's website[/i]
[/quote]

Any newspaper that references myself is one that gets my approval. I enjoyed it greatly, Sir Paul has competition. Nice job Banksy

EDIT:

On a side note, is this the official replacement for Orange Juice? I'm a bit out of touch with ODN affairs especially since Arsenal left office :unsure:

Edited by Lord Fingolfin

[quote name='Lord Fingolfin' date='25 May 2010 - 06:20 PM' timestamp='1274836811' post='2311861']
Any newspaper that references myself is one that gets my approval. I enjoyed it greatly, Sir Paul has competition. Nice job Banksy

EDIT:

On a side note, is this the official replacement for Orange Juice? I'm a bit out of touch with ODN affairs especially since Arsenal left office :unsure:
[/quote]

we all love ya Fingo! :wub: