IRON Surrenders unconditionally

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When is the world going to stand up to RIA? [url=http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=79986]This isn't the first time[/url] that they've forced unconditional surrender on an opponent. Hopefully, IRON can team up with RIA to get their well-deserved revenge on these tyrants.

[quote name='amad123' date='15 May 2010 - 05:00 AM' timestamp='1273892411' post='2298248']
I fear that a terrible precedent has been set. Planet Bob will never be the same now that an "Unconditional Surrender" has be achieved. This is truly a sad sad day.

What about the terms! Think of the children! Unconditional Surrender's will be everywhere. This is certainly the beginning of the end of honour among nations.
[/quote]
I agree. RIA proved to everyone with their outrageous demands that they know truly no boundaries. And IRON... oh IRON... how could you...

[quote name='Matthew PK' date='14 May 2010 - 10:35 PM' timestamp='1273894499' post='2298292']
Well now that "the precedent" has been set everybody can stop complaining about it.
[/quote]

Right, so the precedent with unconditional surrender is to demand a whopping one tech. There may be some outcry if you have the audacity to go 100x over this, but I think they'll cope.

[quote name='Timtacious' date='14 May 2010 - 09:32 PM' timestamp='1273897930' post='2298340']
Right, so the precedent with unconditional surrender is to demand a whopping one tech. There may be some outcry if you have the audacity to go 100x over this, but I think they'll cope.
[/quote]

Hi Tim,

Remember when people said that the terms were irrelevant and that the process itself was the problem?
Yeah.... that was the basis of the opposition.

[quote name='Wabooz' date='15 May 2010 - 05:58 PM' timestamp='1273899473' post='2298358']
poor show Thunder Strike.. why don't you ask for his kidney while you're at it :mad::unsure:
[/quote]

Hmm, good idea.

Well I guess since they surrendered unconditionally I guess I could demand additional terms as I see fit.

[quote name='Matthew PK' date='14 May 2010 - 11:35 PM' timestamp='1273894499' post='2298292']
Well now that "the precedent" has been set everybody can stop complaining about it.
[/quote]
The fact that the satire flew over your head is rather sad in itself. Yes, the process is rather sickening, and it's being mocked openly here. I and others reading this thought that IRON had finally bowed to pressure, but instead they're showing how far [i]you've[/i] fallen. VE has had its own issues with IRON before this, for various reasons, but it's gotten to the point where we're practically cheering for them. I'd say they have much better FA prospects post-war than you guys may have for a long time, even with them under surrender terms.