DAWN's first anniversary

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you all for your kind wishes. Make sure to stop by for some free German beer from shilo's private stash.
Also, let me get some shout-outs:
Cataduanes: I wasn't around when you've helped my comrades to start DAWN, but that doesn't mean I don't know about it and, more importantly, I don't appreciate it. Thank you for what you've done. I may not see eye to eye with you as far as politics is concerned, but you're an OK guy in my book ;)

The International: You've offered DAWN a protectorate treaty in the middle of Karma war, thus making this possible. We'll make sure we'll return this huge favor in one way or another. Thank you.

IRON: you've been the greatest friends and awesome allies. I hope it'll never change or I'll come hunting your Council members one by one and complain about it till they get bored ;)

Merlin: Thank you for being you! DAWN wouldn't be the same without your past influence in our lives ;)

ODN: you've been a good home for many years. Sorry things didn't go the way you'd've expected.

TORN: you guys are awesome fighters and good allies. I'm looking forward to a great future together.

TOP: you've shown us a good time and you've proven you're an awesome bunch. Keep in touch ;)

IAA: you've proven to be good opponents and fighting and losing to you was fun. However, I'd wish we don't end up doing it again.

If I've left someone out, poke me :)

[quote name='franciscus' date='11 May 2010 - 06:19 PM' timestamp='1273616357' post='2295252']

ODN: you've been a good home for many years. Sorry things didn't go the way you'd've expected.

[/quote]

ODN spawning [s]more overlords[/s] successful small and medium-sized alliances is in fact a very long tradition and not at all unexpected. Happy birthday!
[img]http://sinfulrecipes.com/pictures/orange-cake.jpg[/img]

[quote name='supercoolyellow' date='12 May 2010 - 07:00 AM' timestamp='1273636798' post='2295689']
o/ DAWN, you have certainly had an impact on CN.[/quote]I will take it as a compliment, so thanks :)
However, we are not megalomaniac enough to believe that a 14 members alliance (at our peak) can have any serious impact on this world ;)

[quote name='Lord Gobb' date='12 May 2010 - 11:05 AM' timestamp='1273651529' post='2295878']
You need a name change tbqh :gag:

Congrats nevertheless.
[/quote]That's funny coming from a person with a double b in his name :P
Oh, and thanks :)