DAWN's first anniversary

Congratulations. Look forward to seeing many more anniversaries from you guys. Hopefully you'll continue to shine brightly... okay perhaps not quite as brightly as you've been shining recently. :D

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Taget' date='14 May 2010 - 05:29 PM' timestamp='1273850960' post='2297809']
Congratulations. Look forward to seeing many more anniversaries from you guys. Hopefully you'll continue to shine brightly... okay perhaps not quite as brightly as you've been shining recently. :D
[/quote]
Hey there! Nothing was shining quite as bright as your nukes in the evening sky, but we'll try anyways :D

Hmmm, I may still dislike the place you've carved out for yourself on Bob, but I still remember most of you fondly whether we got along or not, so I suppose this can warrant a hearty congratulations.

Oh, hai, did I say that?

Err.. congrats DAWN

[quote name='Proximus' date='15 May 2010 - 06:30 AM' timestamp='1273897795' post='2298338']
Hmmm, I may still dislike the place you've carved out for yourself on Bob, but I still remember most of you fondly whether we got along or not, so I suppose this can warrant a hearty congratulations.

Oh, hai, did I say that?

Err.. congrats DAWN
[/quote]
I know it was hard for you to say :P

Thanks for the well wishes :)