Announcement from \m/ and Asgaard

[quote name='Alfred von Tirpitz' date='24 April 2010 - 11:18 PM' timestamp='1272169076' post='2273858']
Congratulations to the both of you.

I think \m/ has a thing for viking/norse themed alliances, they will be signing with Valhalla next!!!!
[/quote]

Zomg, please do, it would be most enjoyable.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Ashoka the Great' date='25 April 2010 - 05:00 AM' timestamp='1272168006' post='2273818']
While I congratulate you on this treaty, I find the use of 'No Excuses' as a theme heralding an [i]optional[/i] defense arrangement to be a bit odd.
[/quote]

As I have pointed out in previous threads you cannot wield an ODP as a club. You can count on good allies though. Also cheers :wub:

[quote]We roll slow, classy and steady. We don't put out on a first date. we save it for the third.[/quote]
That'll be why you signed two MDPs on the same day as your reformation then ... oh wait <_<

Congratulations on this I guess ... don't really know much about Asgaard, hopefully they can be a restraining hand on \m/'s silliness.

[quote name='Bob Janova' date='25 April 2010 - 07:01 AM' timestamp='1272193297' post='2274206']
That'll be why you signed two MDPs on the same day as your reformation then ... oh wait <_<[/quote]

Considering what people say about you, that's an incredibly dense and ignorant statement. It's not as if our reformation was a surprise to RoK and PC, they knew it was coming. When RAD became Bel Air, the relationships didn't suddenly vanish. It wasn't like we were hopping into bed with brand new people, they were the same ones we'd come to know and love. So when Bel Air became \m/, the relationship continued.

[quote name='Bob Janova' date='25 April 2010 - 07:01 AM' timestamp='1272193297' post='2274206']
Congratulations on this I guess ... don't really know much about Asgaard, hopefully they can be a restraining hand on \m/'s silliness.
[/quote]
Here's a protip for you: If you don't like \m/ or our silliness, then I suggest you avoid threads with "\m/" in the title.

lol @ Imma big bull'ing Mr. Janova, I'm sure that'll have the intended effect. <_<

'grats on your treaty guys, seems like a perfect match from where I sit.

[quote name='Mustakrakish II' date='25 April 2010 - 03:45 AM' timestamp='1272181487' post='2274128']
You love us?

awwwwww

Figured I needed to sign this if \m/ was gunna keep blinging my mom

\m/ >_< \m/
o/Asgaard

also, RAD is RAD is \m/
[/quote]

This was probably the most retarded post I've seen all week.

[quote name='Bob Janova' date='25 April 2010 - 04:01 AM' timestamp='1272193297' post='2274206']
That'll be why you signed two MDPs on the same day as your reformation then ... oh wait <_<

[/quote]
Wait ...so your suggesting that \m/, an alliance who since disbanding had gathered increased hatred and threats from people, come back without any treaties?

We've been working on those relationships throughout our reformation process. Thanks for being concerned about our 2 MDoAP's on our reformation, how many MDoAP's have we signed since our reformation, 4 months ago? Oh thats right, 0.

[/quote]

It's not like PC or RoK had treaties with Bel Air or anything.