Rating Alliances 2: The Lesser Giants

New Frontier

[quote name='Voytek' date='24 April 2010 - 12:30 PM' timestamp='1272126582' post='2273060']
A bad case of OWF little-dog syndrome (yap yap yap) does not equate to "doing things", sorry. Genesis is far more stable and has considerably more friends than NSO ever will.
[/quote]

Damn. Genesis has more friends.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Voytek' date='24 April 2010 - 12:30 PM' timestamp='1272126582' post='2273060']
A bad case of OWF little-dog syndrome (yap yap yap) does not equate to "doing things", sorry. Genesis is far more stable and has considerably more friends than NSO ever will.
[/quote]

I swear to god MK has some of the worst posters on the planet. Would you please re-look at this and tell me where in this sentence do you see any form of an argument? If you don't want to argue, then shut up. Seriously.

Edited by Jrenster

[quote name='Lennox' date='25 April 2010 - 03:13 AM' timestamp='1272129196' post='2273107']
Damn. Genesis has more friends.
[/quote]

[quote name='Jrenster' date='25 April 2010 - 03:24 AM' timestamp='1272129860' post='2273115']
I swear to god MK has some of the worst posters on the planet. Would you please re-look at this and tell me where in this sentence do you see any form of an argument? If you don't want to argue, then shut up. Seriously.
[/quote]

You guys just can't quite help yourselves, can you? Looks like I was right on the money with the little dog analogy; you just yap and yap and yap (and yap) at anyone and anything.

NSO: Doing Things.

[quote name='Voytek' date='24 April 2010 - 01:33 PM' timestamp='1272130391' post='2273126']
You guys just can't quite help yourselves, can you? Looks like I was right on the money with the little dog analogy; you just yap and yap and yap (and yap) at anyone and anything.

[/quote]

And what is it you are doing, fido?

[quote name='Voytek' date='24 April 2010 - 01:33 PM' timestamp='1272130391' post='2273126']

[/quote]

Even worse than your last post. Are you ever going to get to the meat of issue or are you going to keep dangling the carrot?

No, don't bother. Your next post will probably be infinitely more lacking.

[b]Silence[/b] 8. Great alliance, I still really regret what we did to you in the war.
[b]NATO[/b] 4
[b]Global Order of Darkness[/b] 7. Evil scoundrels, but damn good allies.
[b]We Are Perth Army[/b] 3
[b]Global Democratic Alliance[/b] 4
[b]World Federation[/b] N/A
[b]Argent[/b] 6
[b]The Phoenix Federation[/b] 3. You fight when you should surrender and surrender when you should fight.
[b]Genesis[/b] N/A
[b]Imperial Assault Alliance[/b] 8
[b]Regnum Invictorum[/b] 4
[b]New Sith Order[/b] 7. I might hate them sometimes, but the world would be boring without someone to hate. I'm glad we didn't have to kill you.
[b]The Resistance[/b] 6
[b]Asgaard[/b] 5. Left Maroon WTF
[b]Goon Order of Oppression, Negligence and Sadism[/b] 5
[b]Greenland Republic[/b] 5
[b]Phoenix Rising[/b] N/A
[b]AGW Overlords[/b] N/A
[b]Ubercon[/b] N/A
[b]Carpe Diem[/b] 4
[b]iFOK[/b] 6
[b]Coalition of Christian Countries[/b] 5
[b]Monos Archein[/b] 5. Fallen on rough times.
[b]Valhalla[/b] 4. Haven't seen them do much externally in the past year so it's hard to tell if they've changed.
[b]United Commonwealth of Nations[/b] 3. What is with those rabbits? They aren't funny, just dumb.
[b]The United Front[/b] 1
[b]Green Old Party[/b] N/A
[b]Fellowship of Elite Allied Republics[/b] 4
[b]Union of Integrated National Entities[/b] 5
[b]\m/[/b] 3
[b]Order of the Black Rose[/b] 6
[b]Echelon[/b] 5.
[b]Ronin[/b] 6
[b]The German Empire[/b] 4
[b]The Corporation[/b] 7.
[b]Seaworthy Liberian Cardboard Boxes[/b] 5
[b]The Sweet Oblivion[/b] 4
[b]Grand Global Alliance[/b] 1
[b]Federation of Allied Republics[/b] 6
[b]Gondor[/b] 4

[i]The Phoenix Federation- 2 Pacifican lapdogs..[/i]

And don't you ever forget it.

But yet:
[i]The Phoenix Federation 3. You fight when you should surrender and surrender when you should fight.[/i]
It's our way, confuse the twerps and often the car will hit them.

[quote name='Lord Brendan' date='24 April 2010 - 02:23 PM' timestamp='1272133420' post='2273184']

[b]New Sith Order[/b] 7. I might hate them sometimes, but the world would be boring without someone to hate. I'm glad we didn't have to kill you.

[/quote]

We hate you too. :wub:

[quote name='Duncan King' date='23 April 2010 - 11:36 PM' timestamp='1272080182' post='2272732']

Ronin: 6 I don't know them at all, but Checkmate seems awesome and I like the other alliances in the bloc. Airme's also there. They seem really solid, but I'm worried that they're just an MK pawn.

[/quote]

Mission complete. Time to merge all Checkmate alliances into MK. The jig is up.

In all seriousness, no.

Silence - Don't really know them.

NATO - 6. I like Anu and Wentworth and they are one of the few former Hegemony alliances who realize the bed that they made for themselves.

Global Order of Darkness - 7. As Xiphosis said, we have come a long way.

We Are Perth Army - 4. Have been in a slow decline since Vandarin left.

Global Democratic Alliance - 2. I don't know how they are still around.

World Federation n/a

Argent - 6. Janax was cool to deal with and they seem to be loyal allies.

The Phoenix Federation - 7. Hopefully done paying for the sins of the past. mhawk, although sneaky, is a good guy 80% of the time.

Genesis - 9. Love these guys.

Imperial Assault Alliance - 7. Voodoo and Chimeara are great people to work with.

Regnum Invictorum - 1. I hate rebranding with a passion.

New Sith Order - 6. AirMe is pretty cool. Also Dilber, Meg and Corinian are great people their member posts just annoy me sometimes and I think their refusal to surrender over a beer review was stupid as well.

The Resistance - 6. Looking forward to getting to know these guys.

Asgaard - N/A, I like the name though.

Goon Order of Oppression, Negligence and Sadism - 7. I like these guys but I question their ties to PC.

Greenland Republic - 8. Always been a big fan of these guys. Great group once you get to know them.

Phoenix Rising - N/A

AGW Overlords - N/A

Ubercon - N/A

Carpe Diem - These guys are still around? N/A

iFOK - 4. I don't know why, I have never been a big fan of them. I

Coalition of Christian Countries - N/A didn't even know they were still around.

Monos Archein - 3. My past prejudices still remain.

Valhalla - 6. My opinion has improved since Karma you guys are trending up. I don't necessarily agree with Hal's messiah complex or what he says but he forms his opinions and views intelligently and I respect that. A lot.

United Commonwealth of Nations - 5 No real opinion.

The United Front - N/A

Green Old Party - Didn't know they were still around.

Fellowship of Elite Allied Republics 4. Seem to have a solid membership but Canik seems to have bouts with insanity. Didn't like the fact they helped lead a sneak attack on my allies. I suspect my rating of this alliance could improve in the future.

Union of Integrated National Entities - N/A

\m/ - 1. Don't like them. Don't like their attitude. Don't like the way they raid.

Order of the Black Rose - 6. Fell out of touch with them. But a few old friends still call OBR home.

Echelon - 7. They aren't as bad as some of you paint them out to be. This is another alliance that should be done paying for the sins of it's past.

Ronin - 10. AirMe is pretty cool. Ronin also should have stayed dead.

The German Empire - 5. Don't really know them.

The Corporation - 6. I like Kev, don't really like you know who.

Seaworthy Liberian Cardboard Boxes - 5. Don't have one.

The Sweet Oblivion - 3. Trending upward since the war. Some of their members are a little out of touch.

Grand Global Alliance - 3. If you told me 6 months ago I would give GGA anything but a 0 I would have laughed at you.

Federation of Allied Republics - N/A

Gondor - 8. These guys have a lot of hockey fans and seem to be active.

[quote name='AirMe' date='24 April 2010 - 04:30 PM' timestamp='1272140994' post='2273309']

New Sith Order - 6. AirMe is pretty cool. Also Dilber, Meg and Corinian are great people their member posts just annoy me sometimes and I think their refusal to surrender over a beer review was stupid as well.

[/quote]

Who is this Meg you speak of ;)

[quote name='Duncan King' date='23 April 2010 - 11:36 PM' timestamp='1272080182' post='2272732']

Ronin: 6 I don't know them at all, but Checkmate seems awesome and I like the other alliances in the bloc. Airme's also there. They seem really solid, but I'm worried that they're just an MK pawn.
[/quote]

I personally prefer being called meatshields thank you very much.

Silence: 6 Cool people but I miss LEN. :(
NATO: 5 Pretty Meh.
Global Order of Darkness: 9 They don't care about being popular and do what they feel is their right. Xiphosis is a great leader and you'd be hard pressed to find better allies on Bob.
We Are Perth Army: 5 Don't know anything about them.
Global Democratic Alliance: 4 Haven't heard much good about them.
World Federation: 5 See WAPA.
Argent: 6 Good fighters and seemed like good people when RIA fought them.
The Phoenix Federation: 4 Good allies but I don't like who you choose to be friends with.
Genesis: 5 See WAPA.
Imperial Assault Alliance: 5 Okay people I guess.
Regnum Invictorum: 5 See WAPA.
New Sith Order: 2 Complain too much.
The Resistance: 5 See WAPA.
Asgaard: 5 See WAPA.
Goon Order of Oppression, Negligence and Sadism: 5 See IAA.
Greenland Republic: 5 See IAA.
Phoenix Rising: 5 See WAPA.
AGW Overlords: 5 See WAPA
Ubercon: 5 See WAPA.
Carpe Diem: 5 See WAPA.
iFOK: 6 I like how they go about their business.
Coalition of Christian Countries: 5 See WAPA.
Monos Archein: 6 They sure have changed a lot. Zilla is a cool person so plus one for him.
Valhalla: 3 Can't say I have anything good to say about this alliance.
United Commonwealth of Nations: 5 See WAPA.
The United Front: 5 See WAPA.
Green Old Party: 5 See WAPA.
Fellowship of Elite Allied Republics: 5 See WAPA.
Union of Integrated National Entities: 5 Pretty meh overall.
\m/: 6 Cool people but banning tech raiding makes me sad.
Order of the Black Rose: 5 See WAPA.
Echelon: 3 Same as Valhalla.
Ronin: 5 See WAPA,
The German Empire: 5 See WAPA.
The Corporation: 9 Gov is full of great people. This alliance will be in it for the long haul.
Seaworthy Liberian Cardboard Boxes: 5 They have one or two people that annoy me but I can't really think of anything to give them a lower score.
The Sweet Oblivion: 1 No comment.
Grand Global Alliance: 2 GGA should just die already.
Federation of Allied Republics: 5 See WAPA.
Gondor: 5 See WAPA.

Didn't really know a whole lot about this group.

EDIT: Forgot Silence.

Edited by SWAT128

[quote name='Lord Brendan' date='24 April 2010 - 02:23 PM' timestamp='1272133420' post='2273184']

[b]New Sith Order[/b] 7. I might hate them sometimes, but the world would be boring without someone to hate. I'm glad we didn't have to kill you.[/quote]

That's cute, acting like you could pull off such a feat.

[quote name='JackSkellington' date='24 April 2010 - 10:44 PM' timestamp='1272163430' post='2273736']
That's because you're usually wrong. :awesome:
[/quote]

You're speaking to the Messiah. I suggest you check your own answer. You will find it lacking. :smug:

A difference of opinion doesn't create right or wrong. More often than not, that's what is really going on.

Global Order of Darkness: 8 - You guys are really starting to grow on me. Public opinion be damned, you do what is best for the alliance, and that's something I can always get behind.

We Are Perth Army: 6 - It just doesn't seem to matter what happens to you guys, you just spring right back up and keep on going.

World Federation: 5 - I don't really know you guys, but I can always drop by your channel and be amused for hours.

The Phoenix Federation: 4 - I don't know much about whatever steps you've taken lately, but being able to vent on your nations last December after all the thuggish actions you displayed towards RAD was sweetness.

New Sith Order: 10 - I may not like you, hell I've hated your guts at times, but what you have accomplished is what every alliance strives to be. You do what you need to do, go to hell and back for your friends, and could care less what Bob thinks is best for you. I may not like you, but I damn well respect you.

Asgaard: 8 - Our newest friends! :wub: I never expected our relations to blossom so quickly, but the fact that you're a real stand-up bunch helped a ton. Really looking forward to get to know you all even better in the future.

Goon Order of Oppression, Negligence and Sadism: 7 - Probably the most amusing alliance IMO on Bob, I would have graded you even higher had you not cut and run on PC and us. You've truly mastered the most important aspect about Bob: having fun.

Valhalla: 8 - A tight-knit community of Vikings that will go to hell and back for their friends. I didn't care much for you guys when we fought, but I'm very glad I decided to get to know you guys better.

\m/: 9001 - :smug:

Ronin: Should've stayed dead.

The Corporation: 7 - The only reason I don't give you a higher mark is that I really don't know many of you too well. For a rookie alliance, you've done a fantastic job of building and centralizing. Regardless of what anyone says, you will eventually be one of Bob's shining stars at this rate.

Seaworthy Liberian Cardboard Boxes: 6 - Whenever I hear from you guys, I get tons of laughs out of it. Unfortunately, it's not very often. :(

Grand Global Alliance: 6 - Your best days are behind you, but you're still having a grand time. Dark times are ahead, but I believe you have what it takes inside of you to pull through.

Obviously, I've only rated those I felt I had enough knowledge to have an opinion on.