Again a new Kaiser for The German Empire

[quote name='President Chris' date='19 April 2010 - 09:28 PM' timestamp='1271708904' post='2266669']
Ehhh I've had it trying to fix TGE. It's useless. TGE died the moment Shuru and the others left it. Good day TGE.
[/quote]How two faced can you be. You were the one that actively undermined Shure and Del Monte. Your hunger for power in TGE was unending, sadly your abilities were not.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='CnaedmacAilpn' date='20 April 2010 - 05:29 PM' timestamp='1271798953' post='2268169']
How two faced can you be. You were the one that actively undermined Shure and Del Monte. Your hunger for power in TGE was unending, sadly your abilities were not.
[/quote]

It's been almost two years, you'd think I'd stop getting brought up. >_>

As for the undermining, I won't speak for Delmonte, but I can say that it wasn't Chris that undermined me. Supported me, most definitely not, but he wasn't undermining me back then. He didn't have the power to. And either way, there were multiple stories getting thrown around back then, and I understand that not everyone was going to go with the same one right away. Luckily, mostly everyone has nowadays, and I have absolutely no problem with Chris, or Valdemar, or the former Frederick or anyone else. If anything, I feel a bit sad for Chris, because I know what the feeling is like to have endless ambition for a place and see it fall apart before you. I can't feel horribly sad, because he got the position in a coup in the first place.

As for TGE.... You guys have to get it together. Back when Frederick was inactive, we didn't coup him. We stepped up, did more work, and attempted to either show him that he needed to be more involved, or that he needed to transfer power to someone who could be that involved. My point is that CnaedmacAilpn (By the way, who were you?) may call Chris power hungry, which I will say he was a tad, but those that took over are no less power hungry then he was. When you set a precedent of gaining power through coups and backhanded dealings, then you can only expect to receive them in turn. So, to be honest, if you want to fix TGE, the first thing you need to fix is your leadership.

Edited by Shurukian

[quote name='Frederick III' date='18 April 2010 - 02:58 AM' timestamp='1271584662' post='2264772']
Many people from around the Planet of Bob found that President Chris was [b]uncapable[/b], useless and many other things.
[/quote]

Fun stuff. I hope you prove more capable than your announcement shows. Insulting former govt is nothing but petty behavior.

Good luck with your quest in fixing your alliance regardless.

[quote name='Shurukian' date='20 April 2010 - 08:35 PM' timestamp='1271806516' post='2268392']
It's been almost two years, you'd think I'd stop getting brought up. >_>

As for the undermining, I won't speak for Delmonte, but I can say that it wasn't Chris that undermined me. Supported me, most definitely not, but he wasn't undermining me back then. He didn't have the power to. And either way, there were multiple stories getting thrown around back then, and I understand that not everyone was going to go with the same one right away. Luckily, mostly everyone has nowadays, and I have absolutely no problem with Chris, or Valdemar, or the former Frederick or anyone else. If anything, I feel a bit sad for Chris, because I know what the feeling is like to have endless ambition for a place and see it fall apart before you. I can't feel horribly sad, because he got the position in a coup in the first place.

As for TGE.... You guys have to get it together. Back when Frederick was inactive, we didn't coup him. We stepped up, did more work, and attempted to either show him that he needed to be more involved, or that he needed to transfer power to someone who could be that involved. My point is that CnaedmacAilpn (By the way, who were you?) may call Chris power hungry, which I will say he was a tad, but those that took over are no less power hungry then he was. When you set a precedent of gaining power through coups and backhanded dealings, then you can only expect to receive them in turn. So, to be honest, if you want to fix TGE, the first thing you need to fix is your leadership.
[/quote]

Words from someone who knows.

I'm also a little confused that every single announcement that TGE has come out with in the last 6 - 7 months brings out all these haters from the woodwork to bash them but I've not seen any recent cause to do so. Apparently stuff happened back in the day, TGE has a long history, but I've been around for a little while now and they've never done anything grievous to others while I've been here. Maybe it's time to start letting that stuff go, eh?

I don't know the internal politics of TGE as we're not even remotely aligned in the treaty web but I can say that President Chris served in a diplomatic role to our alliance and was always engaging and professional. So what ever else, know that.

If those that left TGE, even under less than desirable terms, want to honor the memory of their time there, perhaps they should show a little support instead of bashing them.

*shrugs*

Edited by Kzoppistan

[quote name='Kzoppistan' date='20 April 2010 - 08:57 PM' timestamp='1271811410' post='2268485']
I'm also a little confused that every single announcement that TGE has come out with in the last 6 - 7 months brings out all these haters [/quote]

"Haters" -- A word that is both overused and invariably misused.

But I suppose it scans better than 'pointandlaughers'.

Indeed, 'hate' is a word wrongly used here. I am just so surprised that an alliance with a fair amount of potential can't seem to get their **** together, to the extend that it starts to irritate me. And I am just an outsider. I can only imagine what those must feel who have tried to make something out of TGE in the past.

[quote name='Frederick III' date='18 April 2010 - 10:58 AM' timestamp='1271584662' post='2264772']

[b]I stand here before all of you to announce the start of a new Era for The German Empire.[/b]

[b]A few members of The German Empire were unhappy with the current work and doings of our former Kaiser, as he was not diplomatic and for some reason disappeared every now and then.[/b]

[b]Many people from around the Planet of Bob found that President Chris was uncapable, useless and many other things.[/b]

[/quote]

o/ the new Era, I see you already got rid of the infighting and constantly showing hate for former members. I can see from this announcement that you have your mind set on the future and not the past <_<

Anyway, goodluck with the job at hand.

Edited by EgoFreaky

[quote name='Ivan Moldavi' date='22 April 2010 - 12:30 AM' timestamp='1271910637' post='2270263']
The Kaiser is supposed to be undiplomatic.[/quote]

Perhaps, but how about comprehensible?

[quote name='Frederick III' date='18 April 2010 - 05:58 AM' timestamp='1271584662' post='2264772']
That is why I now stand before you, as those members have requested that I would come to join The German Empire and become their Kaiser, to make it stable and work my "magic", what this magic will be is [b]for them to know and for me to find out[/b].[/quote]

Here's to hoping they tell him soon.

[quote name='Ashoka the Great' date='22 April 2010 - 09:54 AM' timestamp='1271912027' post='2270293']
Perhaps, but how about comprehensible?

Here's to hoping they tell him soon.
[/quote]

oh lord, how did I miss that gem? hahahaha

in any case, if this new Kaiser doesn't work out, I have a dish towel that you can install as kaiser next.

[quote name='hizzy' date='22 April 2010 - 10:14 AM' timestamp='1271945667' post='2270664']
oh lord, how did I miss that gem? hahahaha

in any case, if this new Kaiser doesn't work out, I have a dish towel that you can install as kaiser next.
[/quote]

Oh my gosh, I can't believe I missed that either.

That's absolutely hilarious. XD