Again a new Kaiser for The German Empire

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Alfred von Tirpitz' date='18 April 2010 - 06:00 AM' timestamp='1271584784' post='2264773']
:blink: is this who i think it is?

Eitherway, good luck and god speed.
[/quote]

No, it's lacking the flair only one Kaiser Frederick II could provide.

I wish you all the best and sincerely hope that this change bodes well for the future of an alliance that means a great deal to me. The new Kaiser is a smart cookie, and I trust the Empire is in capable hands.

o/ TGE.

I can only express how unfortunate it is that this had to happen again and wish the best of luck to Chris' successor, Frederick III. I trust he is exceedingly capable of fulfilling his promise that he can restore TGE to what it was in its glory days.

o/ Frederick III
o/ TGE

Sincerely,
Princess Victoria

[quote name='Princess Victoria' date='19 April 2010 - 12:20 AM' timestamp='1271647222' post='2265767']
I trust he is exceedingly capable of fulfilling his promise that he can restore TGE to what it was in its glory days.
[/quote]

I doubt that 100% ... making this coup #2 in just over 3 months - pretty epically sad imo! Like Zoomzoomzoom said above, "give it up already". :rolleyes:

This is not KFred, I assure you. Having said that, the new Kaiser IS a long-time member of TGE and I trust he has the best interest of the empire in mind.

Edited by nosoup4you

William Blake, I feel highly insulted.

And like I said, I am not KFred. I am in contact with KFred a lot though.

And Karla, you speak bad of anything that is not KFred, and think that TGE should be dead. Yet you do not leave it alone as you still refuse to give us back our IRC channel.

I have bit my tongue about as much as I can stand. Like many others here, TGE holds some spot in our hearts good or bad it holds a spot. TBH TGE died the day that Kfred walked out those doors. My advice let it die with what ever dignity is left. 2 coups in the span of 3 months or so, the loss of so many powerful treaties with friends that had been there for well before you were ever Kaiser, or ever even in TGE, is pathetic to say the least. the fact that TGE continues to fall short in the area of FA is but one example, to my knowledge there is little being done economically, and wars forget about it you guys are ill prepared for it. So where is the benefits to your members to stay when there are none. the fact is without all these coups you guys wouldn't know how to survive in any real AA so you have to keep a dead one going on life support so that you can survive.

[quote name='Frederick III' date='19 April 2010 - 12:28 PM' timestamp='1271694508' post='2266358']
William Blake, I feel highly insulted.

And like I said, I am not KFred. I am in contact with KFred a lot though.

And Karla, you speak bad of anything that is not KFred, and think that TGE should be dead. Yet you do not leave it alone as you still refuse to give us back our IRC channel.
[/quote] Dont you be talkin to muh jess jess like that. 1. Anything that isnt KFred involving TGE is bad and can be spoken badly of. 2. TGE SHOULD be dead? You mean is isn't dead now? 3. I wouldn't give it back either, she can hold on to the memory of what once was.

So hardennoob, no talk to jess jess, work on fixing the broken thingy you took over. Kthxbai

What's with all the hatin' on TGE here? When KFred left, it was a bad day for TGE, and the folks who are left behind are doing their best to keep things going, as he would wish. Maybe sometimes they do well, maybe not other times, but I believe very strongly that if people are actually trying to do something positive and productive, their efforts should be encouraged. So, let's all sing together:

[i]C'mon people now,
Smile on your brother.
Everybody get together.
Try and love one another right now.[/i]

[quote name='Valdemar' date='20 April 2010 - 03:11 PM' timestamp='1271794290' post='2267991']

[i]C'mon people now,
[s]Smile[/s] [b]Frown[/b] on your brother.
Everybody get [s]together[/s] [b]away[/b].
Try and [s]love[/s] [b]Hate[/b] one another right now.[/i]
[/quote]
Fixed it for you! :awesome:

Edited by baskan