Again a new Kaiser for The German Empire

[center]
[img]http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20081225184951/cybernations/images/6/67/Tgeflag2_m.png[/img]
[img]http://forums.thegermanempire.net/public/style_extra/ministries/ministry_of_foreign_affairs.png[/img] [/center]

[b]Dear inhabitants of Planet Bob,[/b]

I stand here before all of you to announce the start of a new Era for The German Empire. A few members of The German Empire were unhappy with the current work and doings of our former Kaiser, as he was not diplomatic and for some reason disappeared every now and then. That is why I now stand before you, as those members have requested that I would come to join The German Empire and become their Kaiser, to make it stable and work my "magic", what this magic will be is for them to know and for me to find out. I found that this was something I could do to get rid of all the spare time I had, and try running an Empire.

Many people from around the Planet of Bob found that President Chris was uncapable, useless and many other things. I hope that I can work up to your expectations and make The German Empire prosper once again. Even though it is nearly certain that I can not make the Empire as big as it was in its golden ages, I will do my best.

While I am here anyway, I would like the announce that we will have a new Chancellor soon, [b]FranKie[/b]. I said soon, as he will be when he returns from the Falkland Islands. Which is at the moment not possible as the volcano on Iceland is rather active and doesn't feel like stopping. With this said, there is still need of more people in the Empire that help out in available government positions.

If you think of any questions, feel free to PM me here or on our forums: www.TheGermanEmpire.net or send me a query on IRC on the #TGE channel. You can ask me anything, if you will get an answer is another thing.

Yours Truly,

Frederick III
Kaiser of The German Empire.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would love to see Kaiser Frederick return to the game but I am afraid that this "Frederick" is just a cheap imitation. KFred or not, I wish you all the luck in the world returning the ol' gal to her former glory.

[quote name='nosoup4you' date='18 April 2010 - 06:40 PM' timestamp='1271596222' post='2264849']
I would love to see Kaiser Frederick return to the game but I am afraid that this "Frederick" is just a cheap imitation. KFred or not, I wish you all the luck in the world returning the ol' gal to her former glory.
[/quote]

Aww man i was hoping to catchup with ol KFred.

Hadrian, it is an idea. Especially the constitution part. The one we currently have is extremely big, huge and fill of useless text that nobody ever follows.

Elfriede, there are more people with the same name, I just added a I as our former Frederick was II.

Herr Nemhauser, what's the smallest period of time so far?

Herr von Tirpitz, if you want to I might be able to give you a kFred in a while.

I also want to point out, that this isn't KFred.. you ask how i know this.. well, I just did a whois on IRC and this is what it gave me:

[quote][13:30] === FrederickIII[TGE|AFK] <***@coldfront-1***.***.***.[b]nl[/b]> ``FrederickIII''
[13:30] === FrederickIII[TGE|AFK]: member of #thl, ~#tge, and #irchelp
[13:30] === FrederickIII[TGE|AFK]: attached to frozen.coldfront.net ``Welcome to Coldfront!''
[13:30] === FrederickIII[TGE|AFK]: idle for 31 minutes, 26 seconds (on since April-18-10 12:22:32 PM)
[13:30] --- End of WHOIS information for FrederickIII[TGE|AFK].[/quote]

The ending [b]nl[/b] is from the land of Dutchies.. so, I'm already guessing who this is... :rolleyes:

Edited by Harry Dresden
Mod edit: removed host name.

[quote name='Karl I' date='18 April 2010 - 12:48 PM' timestamp='1271609304' post='2264978']
I also want to point out, that this isn't KFred.. you ask how i know this.. well, I just did a whois on IRC and this is what it gave me:

The ending [b]nl[/b] is from the land of Dutchies.. so, I'm already guessing who this is... :rolleyes:
[/quote]

OOC: Just a heads up, you might want to remove the host name from that post.

IC:

Maybe this leader will bring TGE out of their year plus rut. Then again, maybe not.

[quote name='Voodoo Nova' date='18 April 2010 - 11:50 AM' timestamp='1271609435' post='2264982']
[b]OOC: Just a heads up, you might want to remove the host name from that post.
[/b]
IC:

Maybe this leader will bring TGE out of their year plus rut. Then again, maybe not.
[/quote]
If someone breaks the rules like this, report it or pm them privately. Don't discuss it here.

Replacing one failure with even more fail won't make things right. I'd wish you good luck, but even that wouldn't help you so why bother. The revolution devours its own children again it seems. Why can't you guys just give up till you have some dignity left?

Stop molesting the good memory of Glorious The German Empire and the one and only ruler of TGE - His Imperial and Royal Highness Kaiser Frederick II.

Signed,
Ferd