A Conference in the Gardens

[center][IMG]http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff246/cndump/CoJ/colonnade.gif[/IMG][/center]

Good leaders,
It is not often that we come before you anymore. The Cult of Justitia forges its own path, and in doing so we find very seldom do we cross paths with anyone else; though surveying those in attendance tonight I am glad to see some familiar faces.
We having little business with anyone, you are likely curious to why we have invited you to our gardens tonight. Well, it is a pleasant enough night, anyway, and everyone can use a day away. But there is business to attend to.
In my time I have seen trinkets given out to the most vile people; there's nothing better than a diplomatic award on the jacket of a backroom jackal, wouldn't you all agree? But tonight I have asked you here as the Cult earnestly honors a Justitian.
When our Zarophel arrived at the Temple of Justice, she was a little bewildered. Definitely road-weary. You might say bedraggled if you're too liberal with a thesaurus. She said she was a wanderer with a past. I told her that any who are willing to leave the past outside the temple are welcome to make a future inside it.

Inside the temple, Zarophel quickly made herself a new home. She didn't talk much, but her conviction and strong stances on issues of importance brought a strength of character to the Cult as a whole.
When the Cult found itself on the verge of war, but without much military practicality, Zarophel stepped forward to get things in shape in short order. Her efforts made a great difference in a matter of days, and gave a bunch of mouldering politicians a sharper edge on the tool that matters when things come to blows.

For Zarophel's dedication to the Cult of Justitia, and distinguished service in times of need, today the Cult honors her. As Presbyter of the Cult, I declare Zarophel a Lauded Justitian, and present her with this ribbon to signify it to all.
[center][IMG]http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff246/cndump/CoJ/medal2.png[/IMG][/center]

This done, it is with heavy heart that I inform you that this is done posthumously.

The Cult of Justitia made it clear to Zarophel that so long as her past remained outside the Temple and brought no trouble to us, we remained unconcerned with it. Zarophel made it clear to the Cult that this was her bond, and it is true, we never were given need to concern ourselves with her past.

Unfortunately, a few weeks ago the Minister of Foreign Affairs for MCXA requested an audience with the Cult. SuperCoolYellow claimed that MCXA had determined by some means that a Francesca reroll was residing within the Cult. Francesca is the past, the distant past, and the Cult has no interest in her. Regardless of whether MCXA's claims are true, Zarophel left the Cult quietly.

This week, due to MCXA's pursuit of shadows, Zarophel has destroyed her nation. Digiterra is once more robbed of an enthusiastic ruler. When I established the Cult of Justitia, I hope to create a place where what matters is [b]what is[/b]. Tonight, I asked SuperCoolYellow why MCXA is concerned with purported rerolls of Francesca; he said that she caused MCXA a lot of trouble. I responded "recently?" and he elaborated that Francesca caused the formation of TSO and spied on MCXA while she was MoFA. I was dismayed; that was over a year ago, and eternal ZI is an abomination. I am afraid that so long as so many more concern themselves with [b]what was[/b], we all will continue to suffer.

Zarophel, my new friend, I hope your path continues. Francesca, my old friend, I hope you find rest.

Edited by Schattenmann

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='supercoolyellow' date='16 April 2010 - 01:03 AM' timestamp='1271394207' post='2262290']
What is this? I don't even
[/quote]

I certainly hope you have a better explanation than this for your actions.

Well I'll just nip this blatant lie in the butt

tl;dr all I did was inform Schattenham that Francesca had bragged that she had a multi in CoJ, and gave him IP adresses. He then contacted me today out of the blue telling me that Francesca was a member under a new name, and I told him that we just like to know where she is. MCXA does not practice EZI, and Schattenham just told a despicable lie.

[quote]Session Start: Fri Dec 04 16:49:02 2009
Session Ident: Schattenmann
[16:49] Session Ident: Schattenmann (Coldfront, SuperCoolYellow[BTO])<snip>
[16:49] <Schattenmann> Hey
01[17:34] <SuperCoolYellow[BTO]> hey
01[17:42] <SuperCoolYellow[BTO]> my apologies, I left IRC on and was no where near my computer
[17:48] <Schattenmann> No problem
[17:49] <Schattenmann> Listen, I'm glad you thought of CoJ in your merger plans, but the Cult just isn't interested in merging
01[17:49] <SuperCoolYellow[BTO]> fair enough
01[17:49] <SuperCoolYellow[BTO]> nice to meet you btw, I've read a lot of your posts on the OWF
[17:50] <Schattenmann> Thanks, you as well, I know BTO's been around a while
-
01[17:50] Schattenmann is <snip>
01[17:50] Schattenmann is a registered nick
01[17:50] Schattenmann on #bto @#cn-browncoats @#cn-nemesis ~#coj +#ued
01[17:50] Schattenmann using ice.coldfront.net Welcome to Coldfront!
01[17:50] Schattenmann has been idle 9secs, signed on Fri Dec 04 16:53:35
01[17:50] Schattenmann End of /WHOIS list.
-
01[17:50] <SuperCoolYellow[BTO]> yep
Session Close: Fri Dec 04 21:22:06 2009

Session Start: Thu Apr 15 23:54:49 2010
Session Ident: Schattenmann
[23:54] Session Ident: Schattenmann (Coldfront, supercoolyellow[MCXA]) (<snip>)
[23:54] <Schattenmann> So what are you intentions with Zarophel?
01[23:55] <supercoolyellow[MCXA]> hey Schattenmann
01[23:55] <supercoolyellow[MCXA]> first how are you today?
[23:55] <Schattenmann> I'm sleepy
01[23:55] <supercoolyellow[MCXA]> ahh ok
[23:57] <Schattenmann> So
01[23:57] <supercoolyellow[MCXA]> sorry, I'm not sure I know who zarophel is
[23:58] <Schattenmann> [17:38] <SuperCoolYellow[MCXA]> still around?
[23:58] <Schattenmann> [17:39] <Biff[CoJ]> Yes
[23:58] <Schattenmann> [17:39] <SuperCoolYellow[MCXA]> are you familiar with francesca?
[23:58] <Schattenmann> [17:40] <Biff[CoJ]> Yes.
[23:58] <Schattenmann> [17:40] <Biff[CoJ]> I haven't seen her in a while
[23:58] <Schattenmann> [17:40] <SuperCoolYellow[MCXA]> well, we were told by a friend of her's in RL who plays CN that she has multis
[23:58] <Schattenmann> [17:41] <SuperCoolYellow[MCXA]> one of which is in COJ
[23:58] <Schattenmann> [17:41] <Biff[CoJ]> Interesting.
[23:58] <Schattenmann> [17:41] <Biff[CoJ]> Any idea who?
[23:58] <Schattenmann> [17:41] <SuperCoolYellow[MCXA]> no but I have IP adresses, and e-mails for you
[23:58] <Schattenmann> [17:41] <SuperCoolYellow[MCXA]> last email
[23:58] <Schattenmann> [17:41] <SuperCoolYellow[MCXA]> <snip>
[23:58] <Schattenmann> [17:41] <SuperCoolYellow[MCXA]> IP Address Times Used Date Used Used for other Reg.
[23:58] <Schattenmann> [17:41] <SuperCoolYellow[MCXA]> <snip> 1 20th August 2009 - 07:36 PM
[23:58] <Schattenmann> [17:41] <SuperCoolYellow[MCXA]> <snip> 219 2nd April 2009 - 04:43 AM
[23:58] <Schattenmann> [17:41] <SuperCoolYellow[MCXA]> <snip> 1 11th March 2009 - 01:53 AM
[23:58] <Schattenmann> [17:41] <SuperCoolYellow[MCXA]> Timezone is Australia
[23:58] <Schattenmann> [17:43] <Biff[CoJ]> So, have you reported this?
[23:58] <Schattenmann> [17:44] <SuperCoolYellow[MCXA]> not yet actually, I should go ahead and do that I believe
[23:58] <Schattenmann> [17:45] <Biff[CoJ]> So which CoJ nation are you going to add to your report?
[23:58] <Schattenmann> [17:46] <SuperCoolYellow[MCXA]> none
[23:58] <Schattenmann> [17:46] <SuperCoolYellow[MCXA]> I'm saying you should check your IPs
[23:58] <Schattenmann> [17:51] <Biff[CoJ]> Thank you.
01[23:59] <supercoolyellow[MCXA]> so zarophel is francesca?
[23:59] <Schattenmann> We didn't ask
Session Time: Fri Apr 16 00:00:02 2010
[00:00] <Schattenmann> I guess the question more aptly was what's your intentions with francesca rerolls?
01[00:00] <supercoolyellow[MCXA]> we never really thought that far ahead, we just try to be aware of her, she's done a lot of harm to us
[00:00] <Schattenmann> Recently?
01[00:01] <supercoolyellow[MCXA]> when she was an MOFA spying on us , and causing drama within that caused some things like ohhh, I dont' know TSO
[00:02] <Schattenmann> So, basically, stuff from over a year ago
01[00:03] <supercoolyellow[MCXA]> mhmm
01[00:07] <supercoolyellow[MCXA]> she has bragged about having multis in ODN and NSO as well
01[00:07] <supercoolyellow[MCXA]> do you have any prefennce if find out she is has multiple accounts?
[00:15] <Schattenmann> What do you mean any preference?
01[00:16] <supercoolyellow[MCXA]> well, if we have some one else from another alliance say they found her, would you have any reason we shouldn't report it?
[00:16] <Schattenmann> You should always report known multis
01[00:17] <supercoolyellow[MCXA]> ahh alright
01[00:17] <supercoolyellow[MCXA]> no idea if she'll come up anywhere else[/quote]

Quick few edits, these logs have IP adresses, if those aren't allowed on here let me know so I can take them out or mods can take them out.

Edited by Allan a Dale
ModEdit: removed hostmasks/IPs

[quote name='supercoolyellow' date='16 April 2010 - 12:03 AM' timestamp='1271394207' post='2262290']
What is this? I don't even
[/quote]
The least you could have done was tried to deny it or say it was taken out of context, but as is, it doesn't paint you or MCXA in a positive light.

Poor show, MCXA, you seriously didn't have anything better to do with your time?

Edited by memoryproblems

[quote name='memoryproblems' date='16 April 2010 - 12:08 AM' timestamp='1271394512' post='2262303']
The least you could have done was tried to deny it or say it was taken out of context, but as is, it doesn't paint you or MCXA in a positive light.

Poor show, MCXA, you seriously didn't have anything better to do with your time?
[/quote]

Sorry Schatt tells a lot of Joke threads and this lie is so off that I didn't take it seriously for the first 30 seconds after I read it.

[quote name='supercoolyellow' date='16 April 2010 - 01:08 AM' timestamp='1271394496' post='2262302']
I told him that we just like to know where she is.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]So, you're simply stalkers these days? Why yes, that is so much better.[/color]

[quote name='supercoolyellow' date='16 April 2010 - 12:11 AM' timestamp='1271394668' post='2262309']
Sorry Schatt tells a lot of Joke threads and this lie is so off that I didn't take it seriously for the first 30 seconds after I read it.
[/quote]

Fair enough, well it appears to be a bunch of he said she said, I don't reckon that it is of much relevance at this point anyhow.

Probably a fair share of wrong-doing, enough to go around at least.

[quote name='memoryproblems' date='16 April 2010 - 12:13 AM' timestamp='1271394793' post='2262318']
Fair enough, well it appears to be a bunch of he said she said, I don't reckon that it is of much relevance at this point anyhow.

Probably a fair share of wrong-doing, enough to go around at least.
[/quote]

All we did was let Shattenham know that Francesca bragged about having [u]multis [/u]in his alliance, I consider this a common courtesy, espcially since she has bragged about having [u]multis[/u]. I have done nothing wrong.

[quote name='supercoolyellow' date='16 April 2010 - 01:11 AM' timestamp='1271394668' post='2262309']
[/quote]
Which part of "MCXA is still Fran hunting despite remoteness of time and Karma peace terms releasing all listed people" are you claiming is a lie?

[quote name='supercoolyellow' date='16 April 2010 - 01:08 AM' timestamp='1271394496' post='2262302']
tl;dr all I did was inform Schattenham that Francesca had bragged that she had a multi in CoJ, and gave him IP adresses. He then contacted me today out of the blue telling me that Francesca was a member under a new name, and I told him that we just like to know where she is. MCXA does not practice EZI, and Schattenham just told a despicable lie.[/quote]
Any why the hell would he care?

[quote name='Schattenmann' date='16 April 2010 - 12:16 AM' timestamp='1271394995' post='2262327']
Which part of "MCXA is still Fran hunting despite remoteness of time and Karma peace terms releasing all listed people" are you claiming is a lie?
[/quote]

The part where we're hunting Fran, we just listen when tell us she has multis. We did nothing to her we just released her info to you to do with what you want. The logs are there, and you sir are a blatant liar. I told you these things to be helpful, and you sir turn around and say this hateful and foolish lie. We never would have known for sure that she was in CoJ if you hadn't just told me tonight!

[quote name='supercoolyellow' date='16 April 2010 - 12:16 AM' timestamp='1271394964' post='2262326']
All we did was let Shattenham know that Francesca bragged about having [u]multis [/u]in his alliance, I consider this a common courtesy, espcially since she has bragged about having [u]multis[/u]. I have done nothing wrong.
[/quote]

One thing that I'm trying to figure out here is is it a reroll or is it a multi?

OOC: @SCY The place for multis is [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showforum=20"]here[/url], not backroom IRC accusations.

Didn't MCXA's Karma terms have something about not pursuing PZI?

[quote name='memoryproblems' date='16 April 2010 - 12:20 AM' timestamp='1271395186' post='2262336']
One thing that I'm trying to figure out here is is it a reroll or is it a multi?
[/quote]

We were told she is a multi, Schatt told me tonight that she had rerolled, if anything he sold his friend out b/c I had not idea for sure that she was in CoJ until he told me tonight, just read the logs I posted.

[quote name='supercoolyellow' date='16 April 2010 - 12:22 AM' timestamp='1271395328' post='2262340']
We were told she is a multi, Schatt told me tonight that she had rerolled, if anything he sold his friend out b/c I had not idea for sure that she was in CoJ until he told me tonight, just read the logs I posted.
[/quote]

Always of importance is the manner in which people interpret things.

Perhaps its possible that you were interpreted to be on the hunt rather then trying to be friendly and make them aware of a situation, and in response they just deleted rather then deal with the trouble (or bring CoJ trouble).

[quote][00:00] <Schattenmann> I guess the question more aptly was what's your intentions with francesca rerolls?
01[00:00] <supercoolyellow[MCXA]> we never really thought that far ahead, we just try to be aware of her, she's done a lot of harm to us[/quote]

That somewhat lends credibility to the notion that perhaps they had the impression that you were on the hunt, rather then just dispersing some information?

[quote name='memoryproblems' date='16 April 2010 - 01:27 AM' timestamp='1271395606' post='2262354']
Always of importance is the manner in which people interpret things.

Perhaps its possible that you were interpreted to be on the hunt rather then trying to be friendly and make them aware of a situation, and in response they just deleted rather then deal with the trouble (or bring CoJ trouble).

That somewhat lends credibility to the notion that perhaps they had the impression that you were on the hunt, rather then just dispersing some information?
[/quote]
When anyone, especially MCXA, comes knocking with "you're hiding someone" it's pretty clear what comes next. Whether Francesca is still a ruler or not, she is not a threat to MCXA, nor has she been in a lonnnng time, and going around telling people she's in this or that alliance is [i]de facto[/i] pursuit and persecution.

[quote name='Schattenmann' date='16 April 2010 - 12:32 AM' timestamp='1271395917' post='2262368']
When anyone, especially MCXA, comes knocking with "you're hiding someone" it's pretty clear what comes next. Whether Francesca is still a ruler or not, she is not a threat to MCXA, nor has she been in a lonnnng time, and going around telling people she's in this or that alliance is [i]de facto[/i] pursuit and persecution.
[/quote]

I never accused you of hiding some one, this is the relevant part of the logs that show you just lied, again. In fact all I did was give you IPs to check for yourself. We never asked you to confirm that or anything.

[quote][23:58] <Schattenmann> [17:38] <SuperCoolYellow[MCXA]> still around?
[23:58] <Schattenmann> [17:39] <Biff[CoJ]> Yes
[23:58] <Schattenmann> [17:39] <SuperCoolYellow[MCXA]> are you familiar with francesca?
[23:58] <Schattenmann> [17:40] <Biff[CoJ]> Yes.
[23:58] <Schattenmann> [17:40] <Biff[CoJ]> I haven't seen her in a while
[23:58] <Schattenmann> [17:40] <SuperCoolYellow[MCXA]> well, we were told by a friend of her's in RL who plays CN that she has multis
[23:58] <Schattenmann> [17:41] <SuperCoolYellow[MCXA]> one of which is in COJ
[23:58] <Schattenmann> [17:41] <Biff[CoJ]> Interesting.
[23:58] <Schattenmann> [17:41] <Biff[CoJ]> Any idea who?
[23:58] <Schattenmann> [17:41] <SuperCoolYellow[MCXA]> no but I have IP adresses, and e-mails for you
[23:58] <Schattenmann> [17:41] <SuperCoolYellow[MCXA]> last email
[23:58] <Schattenmann> [17:41] <SuperCoolYellow[MCXA]> <snip>
[23:58] <Schattenmann> [17:41] <SuperCoolYellow[MCXA]> IP Address Times Used Date Used Used for other Reg.
[23:58] <Schattenmann> [17:41] <SuperCoolYellow[MCXA]> <snip> 1 20th August 2009 - 07:36 PM
[23:58] <Schattenmann> [17:41] <SuperCoolYellow[MCXA]> <snip> 219 2nd April 2009 - 04:43 AM
[23:58] <Schattenmann> [17:41] <SuperCoolYellow[MCXA]> <snip> 1 11th March 2009 - 01:53 AM
[23:58] <Schattenmann> [17:41] <SuperCoolYellow[MCXA]> Timezone is Australia
[23:58] <Schattenmann> [17:43] <Biff[CoJ]> So, have you reported this?
[23:58] <Schattenmann> [17:44] <SuperCoolYellow[MCXA]> not yet actually, I should go ahead and do that I believe
[23:58] <Schattenmann> [17:45] <Biff[CoJ]> So which CoJ nation are you going to add to your report?
[23:58] <Schattenmann> [17:46] <SuperCoolYellow[MCXA]> none
[23:58] <Schattenmann> [17:46] <SuperCoolYellow[MCXA]> I'm saying you should check your IPs
[23:58] <Schattenmann> [17:51] <Biff[CoJ]> Thank you.[/quote]

[quote name='commander thrawn' date='16 April 2010 - 12:39 AM' timestamp='1271396374' post='2262391']
So much win in this thread, and by win I mean fail. Get it together Supercoolyellow <_<
[/quote]

I would [i]never [/i]practice EZI, what we did was give an alliance information for them to do with it as they want. Just read the logs.

Edited by supercoolyellow

I don't like what you did or how you went about it. If we misunderstood your intent that's what it is, but there wasn't any reason for this to be going on in the first place. This is business that has no business on Planet Bob.