Notice of Protection

[img]http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff246/cndump/CoJ/CoJwavesmall.png[/img] [img]http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20060915171337/cybernations/images/e/ec/Ggaflag8.png[/img]

Looking at our pasts, the relationship between this old GOONS and once-and-future GGA ruler Jonathan Brookbank is, well, weird. I was too ignorant to know or care who JB was in my earliest GOONS days, and by the time I started caring, GGA was too busy trying to kill JB for me to dislike him. In August 08, fate would bring we two veterans together in the formation of Vox Populi, and though we have what I must politely describe as "widely varying" views on just about everything, I must say Jonathan Brookbank is a nice guy. I'll tell you one thing about Jonathan Brookbank, he stands where he speaks, and that's more than I could say for most.

So it is tonight that we are brought together again, and it's still weird.

Pursuant to our conversation of tonight, as Presbyter and sole representative of Justitia on Digiterra I have accepted Jonathan Brookbank's official request in his capacity as Sovereign of the Grand Global Alliance to admit all current members of the now-defunct GGA into the Cult of Justitia. Until such time as all such nations have had ample opportunity to correct their alliance affiliation, the AA Grand Global Alliance (and all other AAs of the GGA) is under the protection of the Cult of Justitia.

Signed for the Cult of Justitia:
Schattenmann, Presbyter

For GGA:
Jonathan Brookbank, Sovereign

Let Justitia's will be done.

Edited by Schattenmann

[quote name='Jonathan Brookbank' date='02 April 2010 - 05:02 AM' timestamp='1270180924' post='2244893']
This is not real and is not condoned nor supported by myself nor the Grand Global Alliance.
[/quote]
In light of your recent merger with CoJ you are welcome to join VE.

[quote name='Jonathan Brookbank' date='02 April 2010 - 12:02 AM' timestamp='1270180924' post='2244893']
This is not real and is not condoned nor supported by myself nor the Grand Global Alliance.
[/quote]
You will please remember that you are a Justitian now, and comport yourself as such. The Forum Presbyteris at the Temple of Justice is the proper place to air any grievance with me.

[quote name='Schattenmann' date='01 April 2010 - 10:05 PM' timestamp='1270181107' post='2244904']
You will please remember that you are a Justitian now, and comport yourself as such. The Forum Presbyteris at the Temple of Justice is the proper place to air any grievance with me.
[/quote]
Oh my god... thats a shrine to so much [b]FAIL![/b]

[quote name='Captain Oliver' date='02 April 2010 - 12:07 AM' timestamp='1270181209' post='2244907']
Oh my god... thats a shrine to so much [b]FAIL![/b]
[/quote]
On the contrary, I felt it necessary given my infallible station in the Cult. I must remain in touch with Justitia, but also with Justitians.

[quote name='Schattenmann' date='01 April 2010 - 10:12 PM' timestamp='1270181513' post='2244916']
On the contrary, I felt it necessary given my infallible station in the Cult. I must remain in touch with Justitia, but also with Justitians.
[/quote]
You don't understand... Schattenmann + GGA = too much fail :wacko:

Its something like a painful mind ray and herpes all at once... make it stop.... :gag:

I have a 0 fail content and the vast majority of fail that used to be in GGA has left leaving only active, interested GGAers, so the net effect is a more awesome Cult of Justitia. Plus, we are a religious order and as such have no herpes.

Edited by Schattenmann

[quote name='Jonathan Brookbank' date='02 April 2010 - 12:02 AM' timestamp='1270180924' post='2244893']
[/quote]
This is why we can't have nice things!