The New Grämlins

Iotupa

[quote name='Kowalski' date='16 April 2010 - 12:36 PM' timestamp='1271417770' post='2262717']
This is exactly the kind of thinking that was applied to the NPO situation and look where that got MHA. Do you seriously expect them to take any of the opinions and suggestions from here seriously when we both know that six months down the line doing what the majority of people here want them to do with be slung back at them as another accusation of being a dishonourable and cowardly alliance?
[/quote]

This is very true. Unfortunately for MHA, they are pretty much dammed if they do and damned if they don't.

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Matthew PK' date='15 April 2010 - 11:57 PM' timestamp='1271390233' post='2262215']
I'll miss you EB, I do with you'd actually spoken to us before making this decision though.
[/quote]

Would he have had to come to the forums for that talk, or would IRC have been acceptable?

Kowalski, while that is true to an extent (though I haven't heard many people complaining about MHA choosing the Karma side in the end), they're going to get just as much of that from their apparent unwillingness to make a decision as they would be 'breaking a treaty'. Or, for that matter, for saying that they will back Grämlins against anyone coming in to help IRON, though I hope they don't do that.

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' date='16 April 2010 - 06:13 PM' timestamp='1271434394' post='2262870']
You only need to read the first few pages to get the grasp of whats going on, everything after that is whinging and insulting and NO U! arguements, followed by I dare you to canel on them nonsense. Enjoy, you will get a good laugh.
[/quote]
You must have misunderstood or not read most of the post then. Most posts are responses to false statements, lame attempts to redefine clearly defined words, generally excuses, coming from Mathew PK and a few other gRAMlins, thus revealing exactly how gRAMlins are thinking and why it's so important they must be forced to change their minds. Those posts in fact are real gemstones, and do make for a good laugh in between the many face palms.

It is stuff like this that makes it an honor for me to be able to protect an alliance like The Ninjas, and be a member of the Viridian Entente. There are still places in this world where ideals like those once upheld by The Gramlins are still valued, and would welcome any members looking to escape from their current Ramlin experience to find refuge with Ejay, Drizuz, EG, and co in The Ninjas.

[quote name='shilo' date='16 April 2010 - 06:14 PM' timestamp='1271438061' post='2262922']
You must have misunderstood or not read most of the post then. Most posts are responses to false statements, lame attempts to redefine clearly defined words, generally excuses, coming from Mathew PK and a few other gRAMlins, thus revealing exactly how gRAMlins are thinking and why it's so important they must be forced to change their minds. Those posts in fact are real gemstones, and do make for a good laugh in between the many face palms.
[/quote]

Shilo, you don't need to explain this thread to me I'm well aware of whats been said, I have followed it from page 1 ;) I'm on your side and completley dissagree with the way gramlins are handling this. It just amuses me to see some of the posts from both sides.

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' date='16 April 2010 - 08:49 PM' timestamp='1271443747' post='2262993']
Shilo, you don't need to explain this thread to me I'm well aware of whats been said, I have followed it from page 1 ;) I'm on your side and completley dissagree with the way gramlins are handling this. It just amuses me to see some of the posts from both sides.
[/quote]
Well, hence as I said, by reading only the first pages and the end, one would miss the greatest posts from Mathew PK. I admit it's asking a lot, but in this case, reading through the entire thread is definitely worth it. For someone with honor in gRAMlins, it's enough to leave that empty shelf of an alliance it once was, for others a great source of entertainment. I am simply advocating to truly read this thread :P
And naturally that isn't directed at you personally, but the one person you responded to and anyone else who happens to find this huge thread and wonders what has been said so far.

[quote name='Aeternos Astramora' date='16 April 2010 - 04:04 PM' timestamp='1271448281' post='2263099']
Hey Gre, how's it like to lose 700K NS in a week due to your poor, easily avoidable political decisions when you had the advantage?
[/quote]

Pretty good, I'd say. Exactly according to plan. :smug:

Also, I totally speak on behalf of gRAMlins. For real. :ehm:

[quote name='Bob Janova' date='16 April 2010 - 09:51 AM' timestamp='1271436662' post='2262907']
Kowalski, while that is true to an extent (though I haven't heard many people complaining about MHA choosing the Karma side in the end), they're going to get just as much of that from their apparent unwillingness to make a decision as they would be 'breaking a treaty'. Or, for that matter, for saying that they will back Grämlins against anyone coming in to help IRON, though I hope they don't do that.
[/quote]

Well, we are pretty much required to, by the treaty. But I think it'e pretty clear that a lot of us are unhappy about it. Unfortunately, I can't really make a complete conclusion on this, because I simply don't have enough information. I know our upper gov has been, quite obviously, engaged in discussion about it with GRE, but in terms of what GRE is trying to do (they have some reason not to tell us, apparently), I simply have no idea. I know people keep telling us to cancel Harmlins. I can see why people think we might or think that we should. That is not something that we are trying to do right now. GRE have been very good allies to us for a long time, so there is no way that we would cancel on them without a tremendous amount of consideration.

[quote name='Coursca' date='16 April 2010 - 04:07 PM' timestamp='1271448410' post='2263107']
Pretty good, I'd say. Exactly according to plan. :smug:

Also, I totally speak on behalf of gRAMlins. For real. :ehm:
[/quote]

This is an ambassador I could get behind.

[quote name='Ojiras Ajeridas' date='16 April 2010 - 04:16 PM' timestamp='1271448978' post='2263127']
Well, when you have Ramirus, you don't need any enemies...
[/quote]

How true, Ojiras, how true...

How many days has this been going on for now, by the way? I'm too lazy to count.

[quote name='Aeternos Astramora' date='16 April 2010 - 03:04 PM' timestamp='1271448281' post='2263099']
Hey Gre, how's it like to lose 700K NS in a week due to your poor, easily avoidable political decisions when you had the advantage?
[/quote]
Not nearly as however much NS the NPO and TOP lost via bad decisions amirite? :smug:

[quote name='Chickenzilla' date='16 April 2010 - 11:23 PM' timestamp='1271452977' post='2263220']
Not nearly as however much NS the NPO and TOP lost via bad decisions amirite? :smug:
[/quote]
NPO and TOP at least had the fun of a war. Grämlins is just destroying itself...

[quote name='Ojiras Ajeridas' date='16 April 2010 - 05:32 PM' timestamp='1271457139' post='2263301']
NPO and TOP at least had the fun of a war. Grämlins is just destroying itself...
[/quote]

I don't see the selfdestruction

[quote name='Noob Cake' date='16 April 2010 - 06:52 PM' timestamp='1271458340' post='2263320']
I don't see the selfdestruction
[/quote]
They've lost over 10% of their membership and over 20% of their NS in the last week. Just saying.

[quote name='Chickenzilla' date='16 April 2010 - 05:23 PM' timestamp='1271452977' post='2263220']
[/quote]

Yeah, but TOP took a big bite out of everyone. NPO tried to, but they're not TOP by any means. Gre's just imploding, which is the not-fun way to lose NS. :v:

[quote name='Delta1212' date='17 April 2010 - 01:04 AM' timestamp='1271459030' post='2263325']
They've lost over 10% of their membership and over 20% of their NS in the last week. Just saying.
[/quote]
Just a temporary setback of ramirus' large plan of enhancing the cyberverse with his grandiose and advanced concepts, I am sure...

[quote name='Drizuz' date='16 April 2010 - 04:19 AM' timestamp='1271416744' post='2262705']
I hope you guys plan to ZI EB like you guys did to Jarlaxle, it's basiclly the same situation, they didn't talk to government before they made a decision. Cause EBs a deserter now. Best of Luck
[/quote]

You are muddying the waters and you know it. I have personally discussed this matter with Ninjas many times and the Jar situation is categorically different based on things he did and said during the process of his desertion.

[quote name='Matthew PK' date='16 April 2010 - 08:26 PM' timestamp='1271463984' post='2263416']
You are muddying the waters and you know it. I have personally discussed this matter with Ninjas many times and the Jar situation is categorically different based on things he did and said during the process of his desertion.
[/quote]

*yawn* last I checked you guys didn't care at all about the things 'said' during the 'process of desertion', you just cared that they were deserting in war and wanted to throw your weight around and attack them, even though they had shed lots of NS in defense of Gre and simply wanted to play with their friends and siblings.

[quote name='Matthew PK' date='16 April 2010 - 09:26 PM' timestamp='1271463984' post='2263416']
[/quote]
What he did and said was direct result of what gRAMlins did and said before/during his process of his desertion.
And Jarlaxle whent to ZI for an other ex-Gre nation, who has now left CN (deleted) because of the treatment he received from gRAMlins. Ya it's in a different category of desertion, doesn't change the fact that the crusade Gre did against Jarlaxle didn't stop others from deserting. Wasn't that one of the goal? teach Jarlaxle a lesson so other don't desert like him. Congrats on that btw, that mentality of teaching ppl lesson, the gRAMlins way!, seems to be winning the ppl of CN hearts(if you can't tell by this thread yet).