The GATO Forum Pip

magicninja

The GATO Pip  

496 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well the CN Forum vote was just to see which everyone liked, not anything binding. GATO members were the only ones "officially" voting on the pip on our forums and this one won out.

This basically stopped the questions of "Is that the only one you had to choose from or were there other?" Know what I mean jellybean?

A really nice selection, but I'm glad you guys ended up choosing the nice clean professional look of #4. Congrats to whoever made that particular one, but well done to all the others as well. Graphic artists are often an underrated part of what makes an alliance into a good community.

[quote name='magicninja' date='19 March 2010 - 02:38 AM' timestamp='1268980700' post='2230094']
Well the CN Forum vote was just to see which everyone liked, not anything binding. GATO members were the only ones "officially" voting on the pip on our forums and this one won out.

This basically stopped the questions of "Is that the only one you had to choose from or were there other?" Know what I mean jellybean?
[/quote]
Roger roger.

[quote name='Grumpdogg' date='19 March 2010 - 01:40 AM' timestamp='1268984432' post='2230116']
A really nice selection, but I'm glad you guys ended up choosing the nice clean professional look of #4. Congrats to whoever made that particular one, but well done to all the others as well. Graphic artists are often an underrated part of what makes an alliance into a good community.
[/quote]

Thank you :). I love a good ego boost every now and then ;).

As for democracy killing the cat, the debate that raged (and did it rage as only debates in GATO can) within the halls of the General Assembly, seemed more focused on being more serious than lulzy. But hey, whats done is done, the best acomplishment is still the sanction!

o/ GATO!