An Announcement from CnG and our brahs

[quote name='Nada2486' date='27 February 2010 - 03:54 PM' timestamp='1267304261' post='2206896']
lol yeah i really like how they put "FEAR/NEW/WFF Surrender" How do we(WFF and NEW) surrender if we get white peace? And he puts "P.S. NEW and WFF get white peace." all the way at the bottom...

CnG are full of their own ego...

EDIT:Decided against using foul language.
[/quote]

Heh. I didn't even notice that, and it is truly a white peace - not an off-white peace like so many have been calling "white" this war.

Gotta say, that's a poor show from C&G - to be expected, but whatever.

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Nada2486' date='27 February 2010 - 08:54 PM' timestamp='1267304261' post='2206896']
lol yeah i really like how they put "FEAR/NEW/WFF Surrender" How do we(WFF and NEW) surrender if we get white peace? And he puts "P.S. NEW and WFF get white peace." all the way at the bottom...

CnG are full of their own ego...

EDIT:Decided against using foul language.
[/quote]

I was not aware that terms had to accompany a surrender. You are correct here though, in your post, there is an ego at play, but it is not CnG's ego. Oh well, when even white peace gets attacked, you know you are doin' SOMETHING right.

Edited by Rush Sykes

[quote name='Rush Sykes' date='27 February 2010 - 04:26 PM' timestamp='1267306224' post='2206929']
I was not aware that terms had to accompany a surrender. You are correct here though, in your post, there is an ego at play, but it is not CnG's ego. Oh well, when even white peace gets attacked, you know you are doin' SOMETHING right.
[/quote]

You don't know what white peace means.

[quote name='Style #386' date='27 February 2010 - 04:36 PM' timestamp='1267306770' post='2206940']
You mean there's an error in the topic title? You guys sure do hold us to high standards.
[/quote]

If NEW & WFF surrendered, then what are the terms? If there are no terms, then it's not a surrender, and it's white peace.

No terms are listed in the OP, so one could only assume that it's a white peace, since that's exactly what the OP says it is. In such a case, there is no surrender. NEW & WFF go their way, and C&G goes theirs, with no stipulations.

[quote name='x Tela x' date='27 February 2010 - 04:42 PM' timestamp='1267307131' post='2206951']
If NEW & WFF surrendered, then what are the terms? If there are no terms, then it's not a surrender, and it's white peace.

No terms are listed in the OP, so one could only assume that it's a white peace, since that's exactly what the OP says it is. In such a case, there is no surrender. NEW & WFF go their way, and C&G goes theirs, with no stipulations.
[/quote]
Out of curiosity, did you notice any stipulations? There's your answer. :)

[quote name='Style #386' date='27 February 2010 - 04:44 PM' timestamp='1267307259' post='2206952']
Out of curiosity, did you notice any stipulations? There's your answer. :)
[/quote]

Then it was just a dick move saying NEW & WFF surrendered. Gotcha. Thanks for the clarification. :)

[quote name='x Tela x' date='27 February 2010 - 09:42 PM' timestamp='1267307131' post='2206951']

[/quote]

As I understand it, white peace means that neither side gains anything, and neither side loses anything. I certainly see it is quite possible to have a surrender with white peace, so long as we are seeking nothing in terms of that surrender. Perhaps, maybe, its you who does not know what white peace is?

Well that was one hell of a war... NEW I have to give you guys credit... I always heard you were a tough bunch but now ive got the first hand experiance of it I have to say youve earnt that reputation well.

Thanks for making the last 2 weeks the best fun ive had in CN for a long time!

[quote name='Balder' date='27 February 2010 - 08:54 PM' timestamp='1267279085' post='2206441']
NEW,

It was a great fight. My one regret is that I was out of K1L1O's range or I would have taken him. Next war, I get dibs mmkay?
:wub: NEW
[/quote]

Blame Gen Lee since he's way too late to nuke me with his WRC :P
Next time maybe iClean :wub:

[quote name='x Tela x' date='27 February 2010 - 04:01 PM' timestamp='1267304718' post='2206902']
Heh. I didn't even notice that, and it is truly a white peace - not an off-white peace like so many have been calling "white" this war.

[/quote]

Subtitle rage is the best rage of all.

Edited by merlin

I don't know why people are complaining about the reparations. First off, one of the advantages of a long, tough war is that we now have a bunch of disciplined nations in the 0-500 infra range. Second, we attacked CnG, we did lots of damage, but we lost. Quite justifiably they want some compensation (and if I were in their shoes I would demand reps too).

Maybe I've been too exposed to "hegemony" ways, but since when shouldn't winners enjoy the fruits of a victory well earned?

[quote name='Gaius Aurelian' date='27 February 2010 - 05:27 PM' timestamp='1267309841' post='2207019']
I don't know why people are complaining about the reparations. First off, one of the advantages of a long, tough war is that we now have a bunch of disciplined nations in the 0-500 infra range. Second, we attacked CnG, we did lots of damage, but we lost. Quite justifiably they want some compensation (and if I were in their shoes I would demand reps too).

Maybe I've been too exposed to "hegemony" ways, but since when shouldn't winners enjoy the fruits of a victory well earned?
[/quote]
You will become the next monster.

[quote name='Shinpah' date='27 February 2010 - 04:53 PM' timestamp='1267307847' post='2206962']
Hanlon's Razor, look it up [img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/wink.gif[/img]
[/quote]

I love you.

Just sayin'

[quote name='x Tela x' date='27 February 2010 - 04:01 PM' timestamp='1267304718' post='2206902']

[/quote]

Those creetons! How dare they give white peace and then call it a surrender.

[quote name='x Tela x' date='27 February 2010 - 04:33 PM' timestamp='1267306620' post='2206935']
You don't know what white peace means.
[/quote]

You wouldn't know what white peace was if it reached up out of your pocket and smacked you across your face.

[quote name='AirMe' date='27 February 2010 - 06:55 PM' timestamp='1267315163' post='2207120']Those creetons! How dare they give white peace and then call it a surrender.[/quote]

Indeed.

[quote name='AirMe' date='27 February 2010 - 06:55 PM' timestamp='1267315163' post='2207120']You wouldn't know what white peace was if it reached up out of your pocket and smacked you across your face.[/quote]

While the odds of this happening are extremely rare, I do believe that I have demonstrated, unlike some "creetons", (Are those the little crunchy things that go on a salad?) that I do indeed know what white peace means.

If calling out a dishonest post angers you so much, I can't help you. Whether or not it was intended, the OP was dishonest.

[quote name='x Tela x' date='27 February 2010 - 07:06 PM' timestamp='1267315773' post='2207132']
Indeed.

While the odds of this happening are extremely rare, I do believe that I have demonstrated, unlike some "creetons", (Are those the little crunchy things that go on a salad?) that I do indeed know what white peace means.

If calling out a dishonest post angers you so much, I can't help you. Whether or not it was intended, the OP was dishonest.
[/quote]

It wasn't dishonest if the alliances involved agreed to the wording, and I would imagine the wording of the post was shown to all involved before it was posted or it isn't an official peace.

As for creetons, I couldn't find the right spelling for it so I made up what I thought might be right.

"We don't agree on much but we do agree this color is blue." "You didn't specify what shade of blue this was there for it is not blue."

EDIT: bahd engrish

Edited by AirMe