An Announcement from CnG and our brahs

[quote name='Kevin McDonald' date='27 February 2010 - 06:48 AM' timestamp='1267253518' post='2206157']
NEW:

I have known you for a long time, and my relationship with some of your leaders transcends the alliances I have lead. As one of the leaders of Corporation, I congratulate you on an amazing war. You guys kicked $@!.

My everlasting respect,

Kevin
[/quote]

the feeling is mutual..
i was thinking that The Corp would have surrendered when NEW decided to focus the attack on you, but you guys stayed in the war and keep giving us your best fight..kudos to you

Nice FIght and Nice Wars..

o/ the corp

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad to see you guys get peace FEAR. You guys stood by our side and came to our aid when you were not obligated to, knowing the situation and the likely outcome. You guys are great allies and we appreciate your sacrifice. Good luck rebuilding my friends.

[quote name='tamerlane' date='27 February 2010 - 02:51 AM' timestamp='1267260928' post='2206295']
ARchon always forgets to add my sig :mad:

ok... now this is official
[/quote]

Don't feel bad. I'm still trying to figure out who "Aloha of Aloha" is and why he agreed to this deal when I specifically requested eleventy billion dollars in reps.

[quote name='darkfox' date='27 February 2010 - 04:19 AM' timestamp='1267262556' post='2206309']
Its only a fifth of their remaining tech...[/quote]

Yeah, but the part that makes it palatable is where there are no stated restrictions, so they could send out cash to smaller allies and have tech sent to MK in return. Makes it a lot easier.

That is, unless C&G just wants to "punish" them, in which case I suppose they'll force them to pay the tech themselves with no outside assistance.

[quote name='tamerlane' date='27 February 2010 - 03:51 PM' timestamp='1267260928' post='2206295']
ARchon always forgets to add my sig :mad:

[img]http://img22.imageshack.us/img22/8201/sigwsf.jpg[/img]

ok... now this is official
[/quote]

So am I, they don't put mine either :mad:

Edited by Alpha Number 8

[quote name='Bernkastel' date='27 February 2010 - 04:43 AM' timestamp='1267264010' post='2206322']
CnG has lost so much, they need to get some reps out of this.

It's not unexpected, but it is disgusting.
[/quote]
Out of curiosity, do you think before you post?