An Announcement from CnG and our brahs

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='PrideAssassin' date='27 February 2010 - 05:38 AM' timestamp='1267267336' post='2206338']
Your FEAR shows through, CnG. Repping one Alliance.
Did they really mess you up that badly?
Poor showing.

o/ FEAR!
[/quote]
What are you even talking about?

[quote name='PrideAssassin' date='27 February 2010 - 04:38 AM' timestamp='1267267336' post='2206338']
Poor showing.

o/ FEAR!
[/quote]

Aye, we did. That's why I say the reps are fair. :)

[quote name='PrideAssassin' date='27 February 2010 - 10:38 AM' timestamp='1267267336' post='2206338']
Poor showing.

o/ FEAR!
[/quote]

From my limited perspective FEAR has been the only one on us that has consistently fought well. Kudos to FEAR on that, you were exceptional compared to some other alliances I am too classy to mention. :smug:

[quote name='PrideAssassin' date='27 February 2010 - 06:15 AM' timestamp='1267269513' post='2206363']
Fair enough. :P At least you passed Style in English class.
best of luck to you in your rebuilding.
[/quote]
Now, it's well and good to make a backhanded comment, but you couldn't manage to expand on your earlier statement? In case you're having trouble, I was talking specifically about the "repping one alliance" business. I get the sneaking suspicion that you don't understand how war and reps work [not to mention your own alliance's less than spotless reparation collecting history] and I'd be delighted to educate you on the various precedents and whatnot, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt here and give you the chance to try to actually justify your earlier statement.

[quote name='Fantastico' date='27 February 2010 - 08:19 AM' timestamp='1267255352' post='2206207']
20,000 tech from 75 nations, a great many of which are in pretty bad shape, is a lot to deliver in 120 days.

Good luck on that and congrats on the peace.
[/quote]

FEAR has ample time to get back into shape, considering C&G is still involved on other fronts.

[quote name='Lord Razzia' date='27 February 2010 - 12:14 PM' timestamp='1267269479' post='2206362']
wtf 20,000 tech!!???

Is any of that exchangeable with money??
[/quote]

Absolutely not.

[quote name='Lord Razzia' date='27 February 2010 - 05:14 AM' timestamp='1267269479' post='2206362']
wtf 20,000 tech!!???

Is any of that exchangeable with money??
[/quote]

20k tech can easily be funded by a mere two tech banks in the allotted timeframe. FEAR currently have fourteen nations which are in good enough shape to act as banks, disregarding warchests of those beaten down.

Personally, I'm not seeing the problem from a technical point of view.

A BIT OF A CHEEK TO ASK FOR REPARATIONS. FEAR entered this war in defense of their ally and were honour bound to defend and what do they get a hefty fine... Quite disgusting, but I guess what can we expect from MK these days.

Well done on getting peace FEAR for what it's worth.

[quote name='Scorponok' date='27 February 2010 - 01:00 PM' timestamp='1267275819' post='2206405']
A BIT OF A CHEEK TO ASK FOR REPARATIONS. FEAR entered this war in defense of their ally and were honour bound to defend and what do they get a hefty fine... Quite disgusting, but I guess what can we expect from MK these days.

[/quote]
FEAR attacked us citing a OA on their TORN treaty (who attacked us with an OA). Try again.

Edited by MagicalTrevor

[quote name='Scorponok' date='27 February 2010 - 07:00 AM' timestamp='1267275819' post='2206405']
FEAR entered this war in defense of their ally and were honour bound to defend and what do they get a hefty fine...
[/quote]

It looks like they should have done a better job in selecting their allies. Perhaps, in the future, they will seek out treaty partners that won't intentionally drag them into an offensive war they can't win.

[quote name='Fantastico' date='27 February 2010 - 01:19 AM' timestamp='1267255352' post='2206207']
20,000 tech from 75 nations, a great many of which are in pretty bad shape, is a lot to deliver in 120 days.

Good luck on that and congrats on the peace.
[/quote]

20,000k / 75 nations =266.67 tech each

266.67 tech each / 120 days = 2.22222222 tech a day.

Honestly that is easily pulled off like they have said earlier with nation banks. And the fact that they currently have 99,422 tech on hand this minut amount of tech will not have a big effect on the alliance. Not to mention they can grow more prior to having to send it.

It was a great war. I enjoyed my battles with FEAR and NEW. You all put up a great fight.

o/ peace and on to a new beginning :D

Thanks for the fight and good luck for our friends who are still at war! Also hail NEW :D

[quote name='Krack' date='27 February 2010 - 02:28 PM' timestamp='1267277494' post='2206428']
It looks like they should have done a better job in selecting their allies. Perhaps, in the future, they will seek out treaty partners that won't intentionally drag them into an offensive war they can't win.
[/quote]

TORN and IRON asked us to stay away from this war, but we saw that our friends got betrayed and could use some help, so we helped them. We knew that we couldn't win this war, but we didn't fight to win this one. I pretty much like our allies and i'm sad that we have to leave them behind the lines.

[quote name='Scorponok' date='27 February 2010 - 06:00 AM' timestamp='1267275819' post='2206405']

[/quote]

When you hit us using an Optional Aggression clause and lose, expect to pay a little bit. Just sayin.

Congrats on Peace yall, specially my good old pal K1L10 in NEW :wub: