An Announcement from CnG and our brahs

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Vespassianus' date='27 February 2010 - 08:05 AM' timestamp='1267279743' post='2206449']
TORN and IRON asked us to stay away from this war, but we saw that our friends got betrayed and could use some help, so we helped them. We knew that we couldn't win this war, but we didn't fight to win this one. I pretty much like our allies and i'm sad that we have to leave them behind the lines.
[/quote]

I stand corrected. As long as your satisfied, that's what should be most important.

[quote name='AirMe' date='27 February 2010 - 09:27 AM' timestamp='1267284672' post='2206518']
Congrats on peace. We are now down to TITtD. I do think FEAR got off pretty light for being one of the originators of the preemption but I guess that's the deal you get when you are the first to bite at terms.
[/quote]
They were among the first to even be offered terms?

That said, good fight FEAR :)

Edited by mitchh

[quote name='mitchh' date='27 February 2010 - 11:13 AM' timestamp='1267287423' post='2206573']
They were among the first to even be offered terms?

That said, good fight FEAR :)
[/quote]

Don't know. I was making an assumption. The fact that they accepted before anyone else though would in theory mean they get a better deal.

[quote name='neneko' date='27 February 2010 - 08:45 AM' timestamp='1267282122' post='2206484']
FEAR got off way to easy for being among the initial aggressors.

I guess we can get more reps next time they attack us.
[/quote]

They also went in on a treaty, rather than a pre-emptive 'I just want to kill something'. To each their own, I guess. These terms have bolstered my respect for certain individuals and groups within CnG.

[quote name='shilo' date='27 February 2010 - 02:37 PM' timestamp='1267303284' post='2206879']
Congratulations on achieving peace FEAR, NEW and WFF :)
[/quote]

lol yeah i really like how they put "FEAR/NEW/WFF Surrender" How do we(WFF and NEW) surrender if we get white peace? And he puts "P.S. NEW and WFF get white peace." all the way at the bottom...

CnG are full of their own ego...

EDIT:Decided against using foul language.

Edited by Nada2486