NSO Government Change

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='alyster' date='01 March 2010 - 03:53 AM' timestamp='1267433815' post='2209772']
Will we have a 4th order now? :rolleyes:

o/ NSO
[/quote]
We still need one on Black, Orange, Aqua, Green, Pink, Purple and Maroon. Then world domination will be complete.

Edit: There actually was a 4th on black for about a week before I joined NSO, New Citadel Order was set as my AA after I went unaligned resigning from FCC. It was just me on the AA and I never did anything during that time except receive lots of recruitment messages though.

Edited by Methrage

[quote]Black, Orange, Aqua, Green, Pink, Purple and Maroon[/quote]

Hmmm, lets see, Pix 'n' mix!

New Atlantic Order, New Indian Order, New Cardassian Order, New Dominion Order, New Borg Order, New Klingon Order, New Rick Astley Order and New Desert Order.

Job done, and copyrighted.

Edited by Cyphon88

[quote name='Locke' date='01 March 2010 - 10:08 AM' timestamp='1267467094' post='2210037']
I swear the world goes to hell when I'm not around. You do it on purpose to flood me with threads I'll never be able to read through. <_<
[/quote]

You know, I'm glad someone else agrees with me on that. Clearly this was a conspiracy against me :P

[quote name='Cyphon88' date='02 March 2010 - 06:09 AM' timestamp='1267474350' post='2210172']
Hmmm, lets see, Pix 'n' mix!

New Atlantic Order, New Indian Order, New Cardassian Order, New Dominion Order, New Borg Order, New Klingon Order, New Rick Astley Order and New Desert Order.

Job done, and copyrighted.
[/quote]
The NDO has been around for years. Wish I knew where the flag was though. <_< Hail Saharia!

Been a big Lintwad fan for years. Ironically, he was a leader in an alliance that was a lot like your old enemies / current enemies, BelAir. I guess this announcement kinda turns everything on its head. I'm supposed to hate you guys, yet I consider your emperor a friend. Hmm.

Anyways, good luck Ivan, and good luck Wad of Lint.

[quote name='Penkala' date='01 March 2010 - 11:07 PM' timestamp='1267485087' post='2210369']
Been a big Lintwad fan for years. Ironically, he was a leader in an alliance that was a lot like your old enemies / current enemies, BelAir. I guess this announcement kinda turns everything on its head. I'm supposed to hate you guys, yet I consider your emperor a friend. Hmm.

Anyways, good luck Ivan, and good luck Wad of Lint.
[/quote]
Maybe I am mistaken but I am almost sure Lintwad left RAD before Bel Air's time.

[quote name='Merrie Melodies' date='01 March 2010 - 06:22 PM' timestamp='1267485964' post='2210403']
Maybe I am mistaken but I am almost sure Lintwad left RAD before Bel Air's time.
[/quote]

I'm not sure that he was ever RAD. But he lead an alliance a lot like RAD/Bel Air. But that's way old history :P

[quote name='Merrie Melodies' date='01 March 2010 - 06:22 PM' timestamp='1267485964' post='2210403']
[/quote]

He's speaking of FPI. I was also a member of RAD. I believe I served in a finance capacity, although that was ages ago.

[quote name='Wad of Lint' date='01 March 2010 - 07:34 PM' timestamp='1267490289' post='2210523']
He's speaking of FPI. I was also a member of RAD. I believe I served in a finance capacity, although that was ages ago.
[/quote]
I remember when you came by the FCC as a diplomat of FPI and negotiated a COUSIN treaty with us which passed. I voted in favor of it, although that was a long time ago.

[quote name='Wad of Lint' date='02 March 2010 - 12:34 AM' timestamp='1267490289' post='2210523']
[/quote]
No I was saying, I thought you left RAD before their merge into what became Bel Air. Am I wrong?

[quote name='Merrie Melodies' date='01 March 2010 - 11:03 PM' timestamp='1267502812' post='2210767']
No I was saying, I thought you left RAD before their merge into what became Bel Air. Am I wrong?
[/quote]

You are correct. I left RAD just after NSO was created.

Semantics, foolish. Making the promise, foolish. Still violating the heart of that promise, a stain on your "snow white" character. "No surrender" leaves you with only two options, white peace or victory. Neither was achieved. No matter how you spin it.

[quote name='Obiwan' date='02 March 2010 - 07:53 PM' timestamp='1267577791' post='2211970']
Semantics, foolish. Making the promise, foolish. Still violating the heart of that promise, a stain on your "snow white" character. "No surrender" leaves you with only two options, white peace or victory. Neither was achieved. No matter how you spin it.
[/quote]
To me it was victory.

[quote name='Obiwan' date='03 March 2010 - 12:53 AM' timestamp='1267577791' post='2211970']
[/quote]

Moldavi's character was snow white?

[img]http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/5131/maskomg.jpg[/img]

[quote name='Obiwan' date='02 March 2010 - 07:53 PM' timestamp='1267577791' post='2211970']
[/quote]

Thinking I care, foolish. Believing your opinion matters, foolish.

[/quote]
There were no semantics. He said he would find white peace or step down. He failed to find white peace; he stepped down. The promise was the will of his alliance and it was completely reasonable and honourable. He never violated his promise, but he kept it by stepping down. We surrendered. Spinning it? Please show me where we claimed we have not lost the war.

Now will you please stop jeering us from the peanut gallery, young Jedi? Failure, though obviously one of your strong suits, is not something useful when attempting to make an argument.

Edited by Pedron Niall

[quote name='Pedron Niall' date='02 March 2010 - 09:18 PM' timestamp='1267582946' post='2212109']
We surrendered. Spinning it? Please show me where we claimed we have not lost the war.
[/quote]

[quote name='kevin32891' date='02 March 2010 - 08:08 PM' timestamp='1267578716' post='2211996']
To me it was victory.
[/quote]

Perhaps a loose definition of "we", but he [i]is[/i] government.

I'm a little confused regarding "The promise was the will of his alliance". You people actually wanted your leader to back himself into a corner? :huh: