Wine tasting report from inside from the great purple stomp

The Pansy

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Haflinger' date='25 February 2010 - 06:04 PM' timestamp='1267142850' post='2203931']
Your avatar belies a certain obsession with my alliance.
[/quote]

oh, that. i just had it on while we were warring y'all.

thanks for the reminder.

:blush:

[quote name='Jingoist' date='25 February 2010 - 03:54 PM' timestamp='1267142307' post='2203906']
calling someone an idiot is "classy" in your book?

:rolleyes:
[/quote]

Once someone comes into your wake and dances a jig while pointing and laughing at the bereaved its simply stating the truth, an act of idiocy. Or do you condone such actions? :rolleyes:

[quote name='chefjoe' date='25 February 2010 - 06:08 PM' timestamp='1267143120' post='2203948']
Once someone comes into your wake and dances a jig while pointing and laughing at the bereaved its simply stating the truth, an act of idiocy. Or do you condone such actions? :rolleyes:
[/quote]

so you're saying the losing side are all dead? seriously that analogy makes no sense.

also, i'm not the one attempting to claim the moral high ground, so i can condone anything i like :ehm:

[quote name='Jingoist' date='25 February 2010 - 04:12 PM' timestamp='1267143335' post='2203956']
so you're saying the losing side are all dead? seriously that analogy makes no sense.

also, i'm not the one attempting to claim the moral high ground, [b]so i can condone anything i like [/b]:ehm:
[/quote]

Just proves my point regarding said class ;) we allready knew where you guys stood on 'morality' :lol1:

[quote name='chefjoe' date='25 February 2010 - 06:17 PM' timestamp='1267143675' post='2203969']
Just proves my point regarding said class ;) we allready knew where you guys stood on 'morality' :lol1:
[/quote]

so you claim you're classy and moral? where does making statements on irc about my mother and your allegations regarding her incontinence fall? do you remember that? or were you too drunk?

save it for someone who's buyin it chefjoe - you wouldn't know class if it kicked you in the face.

[quote name='Jingoist' date='25 February 2010 - 04:19 PM' timestamp='1267143797' post='2203979']
so you claim you're classy and moral? where does making statements on irc about my mother and your allegations regarding her incontinence fall? do you remember that? or were you too drunk?

save it for someone who's buyin it chefjoe - you wouldn't know class if it kicked you in the face.
[/quote]
Ah yes personal insults totaly improve your case. :rolleyes: You sir are a true master of debate :blink:

[quote name='BlakeStreet' date='25 February 2010 - 06:13 PM' timestamp='1267139830' post='2203802']
They were tough because they down-declared. Its easy to beat up on someone with a lower NS than you have, in fact its just cowardly, and thats all I will ever think of BAPS.

PS The movie sucked.
[/quote]

If you weren't an idiot I would explain to you in plain terms on how you are wrong on every point you make about BAPS. BAPS has taken a beat down in their past that PC should have taken 10 times over for the crap you guys have pulled. Before you go claiming BAPS is a crap alliance, look at the past of your own and you will realize you have no room to talk.

[quote name='chefjoe' date='25 February 2010 - 06:24 PM' timestamp='1267144082' post='2203994']
Ah yes personal insults totaly improve your case. :rolleyes: You sir are a true master of debate :blink:
[/quote]

way to ignore the issue at hand... you said it. it happened.

also, i'm not trying to make any case. you're the one making the move for the moral high ground. and failing miserably. lololol

[quote name='Jingoist' date='25 February 2010 - 04:28 PM' timestamp='1267144291' post='2204003']
way to ignore the issue at hand... you said it. it happened.

also, i'm not trying to make any case. you're the one making the move for the moral high ground. and failing miserably. lololol
[/quote]

No, the only one whom is failing is you currently. The more you post the more its apparent. Its to the point that all you are showing is your immature parading of old grudges and bitterness into a thread meant for honoring fallen comrades and once advesaries. Please continue on though :)

[quote name='chefjoe' date='25 February 2010 - 05:06 PM' timestamp='1267139409' post='2203777']
Quit being an idiot. Your first post showed ZERO class(not suprising) and you seem to be continuing that trend.

So the facts in this thread seem to be thus.....We surrendered, you have no class and are immature. Hmmm I like our position better as at least WE have a chance for a win in the future, whereas your chances for change seem very limited.
[/quote]

I would say there is enough of a "lack of class" to go around on both sides.

:( Just shy of 2.5m casualties... oh well, should be easily gained the next time.

Well fought.. you guys n gals over at the International are pretty cool.. /me waves at Seixas, EjercitoRojoCalifas and omgitseriin..

And a hai to Thefox.. you were good fun the last few days.

GL with the rebuild to all!

[quote name='RePePe' date='25 February 2010 - 06:53 PM' timestamp='1267145800' post='2204047']
Then there is no need for any further posts on the topic at hand.
[/quote]

I'll be sure to run all my posts by you in the future. also, if you expect me to not respond to character assassination of my friends, you dont know me at all.

we'll be seein you someday valhalla. count on it. :)

[quote name='BlakeStreet' date='25 February 2010 - 11:13 PM' timestamp='1267139830' post='2203802']
They were tough because they down-declared. Its easy to beat up on someone with a lower NS than you have, in fact its just cowardly, and thats all I will ever think of BAPS.

PS The movie sucked.
[/quote]

The last two nations to attack me were poison clan nations. They started off with a higher NS than myself, but so what. Do I think they are cowards? No. They fought hard and without complaint.

I could make the point that your side had more Alliances and more nations than we had, and that it's easy to beat on a side with lower numbers than you have and say that "in fact its just cowardly" as you put it. But no one I fought was cowardly at all, higher NS or not. Quite the opposite in fact.

Shoutout to XeroCronin, CitizenKane, Duckz3 (who got in a last nuke :( ),Vincent188,vanilla napalm and all the others I fought. I enjoyed it throughout.

o/BAPS
o/Purple
o/Rebuilding
o/Lots of NS :P

Edited by thrill