Wine tasting report from inside from the great purple stomp

The Pansy

[quote name='AirMe' date='25 February 2010 - 07:27 PM' timestamp='1267144259' post='2204001']
If you weren't an idiot I would explain to you in plain terms on how you are wrong on every point you make about BAPS. BAPS has taken a beat down in their past that PC should have taken 10 times over for the crap you guys have pulled. Before you go claiming BAPS is a crap alliance, look at the past of your own and you will realize you have no room to talk.
[/quote]

Well Blake had his point his point of view about the war, you are welcome to disagree but I don't think he deserved your rant of issues you have with Poison Clan. Once again I offer you the chance to come and talk to me and Twisted about them.

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='AirMe' date='26 February 2010 - 12:27 AM' timestamp='1267144259' post='2204001']
If you weren't an idiot I would explain to you in plain terms on how you are wrong on every point you make about BAPS. BAPS has taken a beat down in their past that PC should have taken 10 times over for the crap you guys have pulled. Before you go claiming BAPS is a crap alliance, look at the past of your own and you will realize you have no room to talk.
[/quote]
Short fuse much?

I met some fine fighters in this war, most of which were my size, and a few dicks who didn't know how to fight. Either way I am satisfied.

@people !@#$%*ing about who's winning the pissing contest, settle your things elsewhere, a surrender thread is no place for it.

[quote name='Shifty Stranger' date='25 February 2010 - 08:25 PM' timestamp='1267147747' post='2204113']
Winning a war means nothing now.
[/quote]
TR is now 1-0 in wars. We literally have won infinitely more wars than we've lost.

That means something :smug:

[quote name='imbored24470' date='25 February 2010 - 06:17 PM' timestamp='1267143681' post='2203970']
Based on some of these posts I'm already waiting for us to be at war again :popcorn:
Congrats to all involved

o/ SLCB
o/ long list of other alliances

I am imbored24470 of the nation Sodas and I approve this message.
[/quote]

Not me this time? :3

First a shout out and salute to all my combatants during this conflict, each of you bring credit to yourself and your alliance.

o/
Ashoka the Great - NoR
Einswald - NoR
Michael von Germany - NoR
Ratonbox - NoR
Gurn Blanston - RnR
Stefano Palmieri - NoR
Simms - RnR
Rockoff - RnR
Dragons310 - RnR
SaberEasy6 - RnR
silentsly - RnR

And finally its been an honor to share the battlefield with my family of Olympians. Your courage, honor and preserverance should serve as an inspiration to everyone.

o/ Olympus
o/ Purple

[quote name='The Pansy' date='26 February 2010 - 12:01 AM' timestamp='1267139127' post='2203768']
I have been dreading having to make this post, but knew it was coming.

Our alliances surrendered, we held on till all our comrades could come out together, but we surrendered, I will say it again, we [b]surrendered[/b].

Most of us knew before the first launch what would happen, and I salute the resolve of my brothers in arms, but we did lose.

If iFOK and co wish to say Victory, they have every right, they did, the history books will show this, and that is that.

Olympus has left all its issues on the battlefield, we honoured ourselves, like my allies in this conflict have done, do you really want to lose what we have done, just because the illustrious Mr DeRuyter wishes to use the word Victory, if that is the case you sadden me on one of my proudest of days.
[/quote]

o/ pansy, classy as i've gotten to know olympus and BAPS this war. In my opinion there is no shame in admitting you surrendered. You held out a long time and put up a good fight against overwelming odds. Any other alliance would have had to surrender in this situation sooner or later.

As for the victory.. yeah I see this as a victory for our side, but you told me you where staying in until your allies got out, you succeeded in this so for you too this is a victory I think (point of views FTW ;) ).

Also I wanna thank Olympus and BAPS for the good fight. You guys where great and showed me that not all purple is alike. most of the purple alliances that pilled us in the first part of the war should learn from your conduct in war!

[quote name='chefjoe' date='26 February 2010 - 12:06 AM' timestamp='1267139409' post='2203777']
Hmmm I like our position better as at least WE have a chance for a win in the future, whereas your chances for change seem very limited.
[/quote]

Í lol'ed :D

[quote name='BlakeStreet' date='26 February 2010 - 12:13 AM' timestamp='1267139830' post='2203802']
They were tough because they down-declared. Its easy to beat up on someone with a lower NS than you have, in fact its just cowardly, and thats all I will ever think of BAPS.

PS The movie sucked.
[/quote]

Well I'm glad your military people have more warknowledge then you otherwise we would probably have been the ones to surrender now <_<

[quote name='Ricros' date='26 February 2010 - 03:58 AM' timestamp='1267149730' post='2204181']
First a shout out and salute to all my combatants during this conflict, each of you bring credit to yourself and your alliance.
[/quote]

It was my pleasure. You were a worthy opponent!

PS: I hate all this bickering. It's a Surrender, it's over, some won, some lost, go have one or more drinks and start preparing for the next war, whenever that one will be.

Peace is overrated. :P

o/ Kaiser Nemhauser, Zeppelin, and Thor

o/ To my kameraden in NoR. I am very happy to be a part of such a great group of people.

o/ to our wonderful allies, Dark Templar and Nueva Vida

o/ To those nations from RnR, the International, and others that coordinated attacks with my nation against our opponants. Good stuff. :awesome:

o/ Valhalla
o/ Olympus
o/ Invicta
For the goodtimes. :D