Wine tasting report from inside from the great purple stomp

The Pansy

[quote name='Jingoist' date='25 February 2010 - 10:50 PM' timestamp='1267156456' post='2204367']
not sure how you type, hal, but I don't say the words I write with my keyboard outloud. :unsure:
[/quote]

Don't you have an ethnocentrism rally to attend instead of ruining the tone of this thread?

Let it go and enjoy the peace announcement.

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Valhalla, BAPS, and the rest of you, we had a really great time fighting against your alliances and I thank you for keeping the fight fun to the very end. We knew we would face a stiff fight when we entered this front, and its exactly what we got and I'm glad we have all bolstered our casualty counts in the process. As someone replied to Pansy earlier, you surrendered but you did your duty to your allies in the face of some pretty bad odds. I definitely look forward to the next time we square off, I hope the past two wards can turn this into a "rivalry" of sorts. ;)

Bud, I'm glad we got to talk as much as we did throughout this war - be sure to come by more often.

Thank you to all of my alliance mates in Poison Clan for persevering through this war and putting in over a months's worth of fighting starting with the Polar fiasco. Our allies in FOK, Dark Templar and \m/, you guys have been great and I look forward to the next wars beside you. FAN, Stickmen, LEO, Nordreich, and Nueva Vida, it's been great getting to know you all throughout this war and I hope to keep in contact with ya'll as well.

o/ Our amazing allies
o/ Great opponents
o/ Victory and peace

[quote]It was a well fought war, I must say I was impressed with the resolve that Invicta had over their previous participation in Karma. Being opposite both of them, they are on the road to improvement.

As per some of the animosity in this thread, what do you expect? It was clearly stated that there was surrender, then the spouting of "undefeated" etc. That sort of thing will get under someone's skin.

Overall, I enjoyed the war, and I look forward to our next clash. I have this sinking feeling it's not as far off as some might hope, and further off than others want, lol.

To my Invicta opponents, (sorry I didn't keep track of your names), understandable why you turtled, too bad you weren't friendly though.
Also to Murder of Snafu, nice fighting.

To our allies and friends, my honor and appreciation for you. I look forward to more successful endeavors.

-Malone[/quote]

thanks michal malone! was a blast!

thought next time, I hope I dont fight against 4 people at the same time, when they all have nukes >.>

nevertheless, had a blast!!!!!

TY!!!

[quote name='Irregular Apocalypse' date='25 February 2010 - 10:34 PM' timestamp='1267133885' post='2203547']
Damn, just short of 2mil casualties!

Oh well. Hail peace?
BAPS o/
[/quote]
I hear you! Damn, if only one of my guys didn't go inactive on me! Oh well, there will be other wars.

Congrats to everyone of fighting good fight it was enjoyable to clash our blades with you. Now it's time we share the second favourite activity.
[img]http://www.winstonspub.ca/_pictures/guinness.jpg[/img]

[quote name='Lord Levistus' date='25 February 2010 - 05:46 PM' timestamp='1267138189' post='2203742']
iFOK was but a tiny portion of the forced aligned against this front. His lack of tact was meant only to humiliate Invicta and serves to belittle the efforts and work put in by the majority of the Alliances involved.

If iFOK had come in early, instead of playing the part of the bandwagoner who used a ridiculous ghost oA chain to take advantage of the work already being put in by the other alliances involved, then his claim would perhaps be legit. Still classless, but legit.
[/quote]
I believe that iFOK along with the rest of stickmen soaked up most of the counter-attacks. Also, they were the first wave on Invicta, Nueva Vida only came in 2 days later....

True that the war effort is not theirs alone, but compared to other alliances of similar size, they did a brilliant job.

[quote name='Kn1nJa' date='25 February 2010 - 06:00 PM' timestamp='1267139053' post='2203767']
You FOUGHT for it? Don't make me laugh........ we barely nicked ifok and they ran away crying, never to attack again.

NV and NoR on the other hand fought like true warriors.

o/ PEACE
[/quote]
iFOK ran away crying :o

Stickmen did the 1st wave on Invicta. They got countered by quite a few alliances, they timed out, allowing NoR and NV to take over on Invicta. We more or less did it in waves with some pretty good co-ordination between alliances.

[quote name='Haflinger' date='25 February 2010 - 06:21 PM' timestamp='1267140324' post='2203826']
None of the six nations that declared on me were below my NS.
[/quote]
You are a magnet...ppl dont care what their NS is when attacking u :P

[quote name='Jorost' date='25 February 2010 - 06:33 PM' timestamp='1267141015' post='2203850']
Mmm... wine!

Well, that was one hell of a war. I hope that, if nothing else, it laid to rest some of the ill will that has been festering for a while.

Now we hug it out, !@#$%*es.

o/ Peace!
[/quote]
That it was, missed fighting you in the 2nd wave of the war. I hope the new opponents from NV were just as cordial :awesome:

[quote name='neneko' date='26 February 2010 - 01:44 AM' timestamp='1267166893' post='2204606']
This announcement must be a huge disappointment to alterego seeing that he expected a forced disbandment. Poor show guys :(
[/quote]
Secret terms neneko, come on you know this.

[quote name='Blackout' date='26 February 2010 - 05:04 AM' timestamp='1267157256' post='2204390']
Excuse me, how many other alliances alone were on top of Invicta before Wolfpack and whoever else(sorry if there were any others that jumped in for us)m was Invicta fighting? around 10 or 15?

Other than the oh so classy and utmost [i]respectable[/i] comment made by Michael De Reuter. I would like to say congrats to the soldiers on the other front. We all fought hard.

/o Peace
[/quote]
Exactly, I agree with you. I have never said that Invicta did not fight hard, in any way. I am merely responding to the nasty comment of another Invicta member, which [i]in my opinion[/i] was incorrect and false.

Also; raasaa, the voice of reason! :wub::v:

[quote name='KingHippo' date='25 February 2010 - 03:33 PM' timestamp='1267133812' post='2203540']
\m/, PC, Nord, DT, and FAN, it's been a blast warring with you... you're among the best i've ever met on the battlefield, and i'll be licking my wounds for some time to come.

o/ Peace
[/quote]

You, the other Valhalla nation, and the BAPS nations were some awesome fighters. It was a pleasure to war you all.