Wine tasting report from inside from the great purple stomp

The Pansy

Well our war has come to an end, it was fun while it lasted

I would like to give a shoutout to ChefJoe for never forgetting to send that daily nuke my way :P No seriously you were a good opponent that gave everything you had even while heavily outgunned

It was a pleasure fighting alongside all my allies in this conflict, we must do this again

Victory to Nordreich o/

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Jingoist' date='25 February 2010 - 06:39 PM' timestamp='1267141353' post='2203865']
o/ peas in our thyme

special <3 shoutout to learz. good fight, good fun :)
[/quote]
:wub:
Although this man deserves a medal for going out of his way to making sure I had a proper war, even though he took way more damage then he needed too. Cheers :D

[quote name='Merrie Melodies' date='25 February 2010 - 07:46 PM' timestamp='1267145384' post='2204029']
Holy crap, we all just fought one hell of a war, you all should have got this stuff out of your system by now, let go of it and lets rebuild and maybe, just maybe former enemies can find some common ground, like beer, or Kentucky bourbon.
[/quote]
How dare you bring logic into this thread! For shame!

Also, it's not that big of a deal over who won or lost. People fought. Someone won, someone lost. It's what happens. It won't be the first time an alliance wins (or loses), and it won't be the last. But that's the fun of it :P
I am immensely glad, however, that this was more of a traditional war, with no reps. Reps drive people from here and make life miserable much of the time. Hats off to the victors here for being such good sports!

[quote name='Merrie Melodies' date='26 February 2010 - 12:46 AM' timestamp='1267145384' post='2204029']
Holy crap, we all just fought one hell of a war, you all should have got this stuff out of your system by now, let go of it and lets rebuild and maybe, just maybe former enemies can find some common ground, like beer, or Kentucky bourbon.
[/quote]

i'll drink to that!

[quote name='Ricros' date='26 February 2010 - 11:58 AM' timestamp='1267149730' post='2204181']
First a shout out and salute to all my combatants during this conflict, each of you bring credit to yourself and your alliance.

o/
Ashoka the Great - NoR
Einswald - NoR
Michael von Germany - NoR
Ratonbox - NoR
Gurn Blanston - RnR
Stefano Palmieri - NoR
Simms - RnR
Rockoff - RnR
Dragons310 - RnR
SaberEasy6 - RnR
silentsly - RnR

And finally its been an honor to share the battlefield with my family of Olympians. Your courage, honor and preserverance should serve as an inspiration to everyone.

o/ Olympus
o/ Purple
[/quote]

Oh crap i nearly fell off my chair. Cheers for the kind words,

Mucho respect for all my opponents, Aneke especially caused me issues and he is to be commended

0/ Nordreich (back baby)

[quote name='PrinceArutha' date='26 February 2010 - 02:45 AM' timestamp='1267152511' post='2204275']
o/ ThePansy

glad this worked out. Now We at Nueva Vida can work on my super secret plan of taking out ThePansy and Bud.....
[/quote]
Looking forward to it already, gimme a few days to get my nation in order and I am sure i will be back up there ready for some more loving :)

[quote name='Jerichoholic' date='25 February 2010 - 04:40 PM' timestamp='1267148611' post='2204139']
Psst, Blackhorse isn't in the list at the top, though their signatures are on the bottom.

Congrats all, this makes my web a bit easier to follow [img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/awesome.gif[/img]
[/quote]

Yeah, but our flag is dead center in all that. Marketing man, marketing. [img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/ehm.gif[/img]

That said.

Well fought to Molon Labe and DOOM...which were the only two alliances we wrangled with a bit. Met some good folks in both, and some pretty damn good fighters.

And from what I have seen, good fight all around.

I guess this will start fading...

[url="http://www.cybernations.net/about_topics.asp#Global_Radiation"]Global Radiation[/url]:5.00 [i](69.03)[/i]

[quote name='The Pansy' date='26 February 2010 - 03:20 AM' timestamp='1267154650' post='2204328']
Looking forward to it already, gimme a few days to get my nation in order and I am sure i will be back up there ready for some more loving :)
[/quote]

hmm... it appears you have fallen out of my range. :( We'll have to plan for a month or so we can make it fair and fun! :)

[quote name='ChairmanHal' date='25 February 2010 - 09:30 PM' timestamp='1267155248' post='2204345']
You like the sound of your own voice an awful lot, don't you?
[/quote]

not sure how you type, hal, but I don't say the words I write with my keyboard outloud. :unsure:

Sorry for arriving to the party late. My hat is off to all of you--allies, friends and opponents. At least on our front, the battles were fierce but honorable. Thank you all for that.

I got to meet some new folks--even if they didn't want to pm back and forth. I have respect for every one of you and I learned something from each of you.

From tR, That guy and Willie the Pimp
From Nordreich, Sigrun Vapnier and Chiftelos
From RnR, juslen, Flame and Newbreed
and from The International, Sefirotclon

Well fought, every one of you. You are a credit to your alliances.

Stickmen, we didn't fight on the same front, but you've shown that you've got some bite to back up the bark. It seems we're destined to never be friends, but I hope that as time goes on we can stop being adversaries. There's a lot of room between those two. Someday I'd like like us to meet someplace in the middle.

And finally, kingzog, I enjoyed our chats. Thank you for the introduction to Nordreich.

Remember, friends. Even in surrender we each have our personal victories. Celebrate them. Learn from them. I salute each of you. It was an honor fighting by your side.

[size="1"](btw, my favorite victory is that I had more casualties than mo :awesome: )[/size]

[quote name='PrinceArutha' date='26 February 2010 - 03:36 AM' timestamp='1267155626' post='2204350']
hmm... it appears you have fallen out of my range. :( We'll have to plan for a month or so we can make it fair and fun! :)
[/quote]
Don't worry darling, in 19 days I will be back up.... warchest tis great

[quote]And finally, kingzog, I enjoyed our chats. Thank you for the introduction to Nordreich.[/quote]

I can only echo this, Zog my old friend, I have enjoyed our chats, and thank you for your praise.

o/ NoR

[quote name='ikMark' date='25 February 2010 - 06:04 PM' timestamp='1267139294' post='2203773']
The ignorance of certain Invicta members keeps amazing me.

For the record, iFOK fought a part of Invicta, the whole of Wolfpack (who alone were the same NS as us), SNAFU, USN, NAC and Menotah. (Most of which only declared on us, or on the Stickmen)

Go get your calculator and do the math. 1+1= ? :v:
[/quote]

Excuse me, how many other alliances alone were on top of Invicta before Wolfpack and whoever else(sorry if there were any others that jumped in for us)m was Invicta fighting? around 10 or 15?

Other than the oh so classy and utmost [i]respectable[/i] comment made by Michael De Reuter. I would like to say congrats to the soldiers on the other front. We all fought hard.

/o Peace

[quote name='Mississippigurlie' date='25 February 2010 - 03:55 PM' timestamp='1267135167' post='2203613']
Peace...

Nor - classy bunch of guys.
[s]RnR[/s] R&R - you guys rock too! But you need to lock that simms guy up (JK)
[s]Julsen[/s] juslen - Most EXCELLENT warring! Thanks for a fantastic time
Muffins - much wub always!
[/quote]

Fixed ;)

Also, nice defensive strategy at update and impressive counters during the day.

Now with that I must archive my [url=http://imgur.com/dcm3B.png]purplol[/url] sig until we meet again!

[quote name='Jingoist' date='25 February 2010 - 10:50 PM' timestamp='1267156456' post='2204367']
not sure how you type, hal, but I don't say the words I write with my keyboard outloud. :unsure:
[/quote]

That's probably wise. Because as much as you've gone on in this thread about how wonderful [u]you[/u] are and the people you and your allies fought aren't (while pretty much [b]all[/b] of your allies have been completely gracious), you'd probably start to annoy yourself completely.

/stay classy, cardboard <_<

[quote name='Haflinger' date='25 February 2010 - 02:36 PM' timestamp='1267137612' post='2203714']
Hey, I passed both 1 and 2 million. :D

War's over, now's the time for the real interesting stuff ahead that lies ahead of us.
[/quote]
Welcome to the department of redundancy department. :D Sorry had to.

[quote name='Haflinger' date='25 February 2010 - 03:21 PM' timestamp='1267140324' post='2203826']
None of the six nations that declared on me were below my NS.
[/quote]
Not quite true, I was when I declared :P Good quick fight though. Sorry about it's abruptness.

[quote name='Everyone Else' date='25 February 2010' ]
All the other stuff...
[/quote]
It was a well fought war, I must say I was impressed with the resolve that Invicta had over their previous participation in Karma. Being opposite both of them, they are on the road to improvement.

As per some of the animosity in this thread, what do you expect? It was clearly stated that there was surrender, then the spouting of "undefeated" etc. That sort of thing will get under someone's skin.

Overall, I enjoyed the war, and I look forward to our next clash. I have this sinking feeling it's not as far off as some might hope, and further off than others want, lol.

To my Invicta opponents, (sorry I didn't keep track of your names), understandable why you turtled, too bad you weren't friendly though.
Also to Murder of Snafu, nice fighting.

To our allies and friends, my honor and appreciation for you. I look forward to more successful endeavors.

-Malone

Edit: typo

Edited by Micheal Malone