Wine tasting report from inside from the great purple stomp

The Pansy

[quote name='BlakeStreet' date='25 February 2010 - 06:13 PM' timestamp='1267139830' post='2203802']
They were tough because they down-declared. Its easy to beat up on someone with a lower NS than you have, in fact its just cowardly, and thats all I will ever think of BAPS.

PS The movie sucked.
[/quote]
It's not cowardly. Sure, it's not ballsy, but it's sound military strategy. Our side did it too.

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='SynthFG' date='25 February 2010 - 04:26 PM' timestamp='1267133389' post='2203492']
Christ that's an announcement and a half
[/quote]

If you are going to peace out, go big. :awesome:

May all those who are party to this peace prosper and rebuild in a spirit of friendship.

Ok, the last part is probably asking a bit much, but at least we'll stop throwing glowing rocks at each other for the foreseeable future [s]and in Hazard County[/s] on Planet Bob, that's doing pretty well.

Victory, sweet victory!

I wish to personally thank Valhalla and Olympus for a good, clean, honorable fight.

You guys are alright.

[quote name='KingTopherXXIII' date='25 February 2010 - 06:34 PM' timestamp='1267141078' post='2203853']
Hail Invicta! Still the Undefeated!
[/quote]

I do believe we read two different announcements.

Edited by Ashoka the Great

Props to all the NoR folks, INT and tR folks (those are all I personally fought) I had the honor of exchanging nukes with. You all fought and nobody turtled against me personally. That was the first real "war" I have had where all my opponents fought back no matter what.

All were honorable and all were fun to fight on the battlefield. I salute you all o7

To our allies, family and friends. We put up a heck of a fight, and we have a lot to be proud of. Let the play on words begin, but we all stood by each other in honor regardless of cost of pixels. I would give that up any day of the week knowing I can look left and right and have my family on my flanks through thick and thin.

To my Olympian family...I'm still speechless at the never ending dedication and honor. Thank you.

o/ Olympus
o/ Purple
o/ a well deserved peace

Buffalo breaks out the kegs of mead to celebrate

[quote name='BlakeStreet' date='25 February 2010 - 03:13 PM' timestamp='1267139830' post='2203802']
They were tough because they down-declared. Its easy to beat up on someone with a lower NS than you have, in fact its just cowardly, and thats all I will ever think of BAPS. [/quote]

I'm guessing your mommy didn't hold you enough as a baby. Need a hug?

-Craig

[quote name='Toraoji' date='25 February 2010 - 04:14 PM' timestamp='1267136305' post='2203658']

Also, the Stumpy-purple crap needs to end. it wasn't funny before and it's less funny now.
[/quote]

heresy. you couldnt be more wrong.

What a crazy war this was, more twists and turns than the Oregon coast line.
o/ Peace
o/ PC
I also wish to make note that the fellas I tangled with from both BAPS and Valhalla were pure class, much respect gained from me for both of you.

Last but not least, having watched DT in action, I just have to say you guys are impressive, you are much more than I ever gave you credit for.

o/ A long long time with no \m/uggin going on to come.

[quote name='Lord Levistus' date='25 February 2010 - 04:46 PM' timestamp='1267138189' post='2203742']
M. de Ruyter claims "victory" for iFOK.

iFOK was but a tiny portion of the forced aligned against this front. His lack of tact was meant only to humiliate Invicta and serves to belittle the efforts and work put in by the majority of the Alliances involved.

If iFOK had come in early, instead of playing the part of the bandwagoner who used a ridiculous ghost oA chain to take advantage of the work already being put in by the other alliances involved, then his claim would perhaps be legit. Still classless, but legit.
[/quote]

a. a not-too-small part of winning is having the right friends.

b. in war, if you don't lose, you win. surely you're not suggesting we stickmen *lost*

c. cwy me a wiva :`( sour grapes don't look good even on someone draped in purple. you lost, get over it :)

[quote name='chefjoe' date='25 February 2010 - 05:06 PM' timestamp='1267139409' post='2203777']
Quit being an idiot. Your first post showed ZERO class(not suprising) and you seem to be continuing that trend.

So the facts in this thread seem to be thus.....We surrendered, you have no class and are immature. Hmmm I like our position better as at least WE have a chance for a win in the future, whereas your chances for change seem very limited.
[/quote]

calling someone an idiot is "classy" in your book?

:rolleyes:

[quote name='Haflinger' date='25 February 2010 - 05:10 PM' timestamp='1267139636' post='2203790']
Oh come on, iFOK aren't that important. There's lots of other issues likely to arise that have nothing to do with them. ;)
[/quote]

i'm sure we'll see you again :)

[quote name='Irregular Apocalypse' date='25 February 2010 - 03:34 PM' timestamp='1267133885' post='2203547']
Damn, just short of 2mil casualties!
[/quote]

I feel your pain. I need just over 40,000 to hit 2mil. Not quite as close as you, but close.

But lets not think of it as peace. Lets think of it as time to prepare for the next war.

A friend of mine makes armor. He has a sign up on his wall that says

[quote]Blessed be the peacemakers.
For they give the armorers time to catch up on the backlog.
[/quote]

[quote name='BlakeStreet' date='25 February 2010 - 11:13 PM' timestamp='1267139830' post='2203802']
They were tough because they down-declared. Its easy to beat up on someone with a lower NS than you have, in fact its just cowardly, and thats all I will ever think of BAPS.

PS The movie sucked.
[/quote]
All my nations I declared on at the start were a similar NS and I think I can say the same for my comrades.

When it was clear this was a loss for our side we planned for 6 wars each (with our enemies having perhaps 1 or 2) so it was the only tactic. If we had known our offensive wars would outnumber our defensive wars (by quite a factor) in the end we'd have played it a bit differently....

ugh why did I bother even replying..

Edited by supersystem