\m/ Decree

[quote name='supersystem' date='16 February 2010 - 05:49 PM' timestamp='1266317387' post='2185368']
BAPS surrendering LOL. The only problem we have in BAPS right now is that we can't declare in anarchy
[/quote]

haha,... poor you SuperSystem.

I manage to get out of my anarchy and immediately declare on 3 more nations today......
catch up with me?

/me is dancing in the moonlight

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Emperor Marx' date='15 February 2010 - 07:43 PM' timestamp='1266280994' post='2183743']
[center][IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/2nimp7m.jpg[/IMG]
[b][size="7"]Official \m/ Announcement[/size][/b][/center]

It has been brought to my attention that there are individuals within Valhalla and BAPS that are looking to surrender since their leadership believes they can fight a losing war forever. Because of this, \m/ has decided to make terms for individual surrenders available to these besieged nations. The terms are as follows;

[u][b]Terms of Surrender for Individual Nations of the Boards Alliance of Protectorate States and Valhalla[/b][/u]

1. Decommission Soldier count to no higher than 25% of your population
2. Decommission all Tanks
3. Decommission all Nuclear Weapons
4. Decommission All Barracks, Guerilla Camps, Missile Defenses and Satellites. The minimum of 3 Satellites and 3 Missile Defenses may be kept for nations who have the Strategic Defense Initiative wonder
5. Change your Alliance Affiliation to “\m/ POW” and do not change to any other alliance affiliation for the remainder of the war or until released by the \m/ Triumvirate
6. Do not send or accept any aid from anyone for the remainder of the conflict unless given the OK by the \m/ Triumvirate
7. Post in the Individual Surrender thread [url=http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=213]here[/url] stating you have resigned from your respective alliance and have surrendered to \m/
8. Submit a Peace Offer to any \m/ nations that you have either attacked or been attacked by and cease any further military action against these nations. You must remain in War Mode.
9. Nations found in violation of these Terms of Surrender will be placed on the \m/ ZI List and will be punished in accordance to \m/ Law

The \m/ POW AA will be under our protection indefinitely. I hope purple will see the light and stop forcing their members to suffer in this war any longer.

Signed,
[color="#FF0000"][i]The Triumvirate[/i][/color]
[/quote]

Thannks for the thought but no thanks. I dont think ive been added to your dance card yet why dont you stop on by for a dance.

[quote name='Thomas Jackson' date='15 February 2010 - 07:59 PM' timestamp='1266281981' post='2183785']

I am hoping your brethren choose not to surrender, for the tech I am seizing from them will go a long way towards the education of our citizens.
[/quote]
Ill be along in a couple of weeks to take that back so just hold on tight. Ill then redistibute it gladly back to the valhallans that you seized it from

[quote name='Newhotness' date='15 February 2010 - 09:41 PM' timestamp='1266288091' post='2184030']
Jeez. Some people will use anything as an excuse to take a shot at \m/. Its just surrender terms. Chill out <_<
[/quote]
Take a shot at \m/ they dogpiled in to this, and truly they are at the heart of why this whole stupid war is going on. If they want out they know where to find us untill then less talk and start doing something to us cuz at this point they are no more than an anoying mosquito.

[quote name='Merrie Melodies' date='15 February 2010 - 11:15 PM' timestamp='1266293715' post='2184414']
Whether or not a single person accepts these terms doesn't really matter. I just wish had had the same sense of humor as those who are so easily amused that an alliance policy announcement would cause them to roll about on the floor, then again it's very odd behavior for a leader of a nation at war.
[/quote]
Really i seem to remember multiple times \m/ had the same reactions when offered easier terms than this. Get off your high horse MM. I was actually starting to gain some measure of respect for YOU but alas its gone now.

@starfox please the PM shot is stupid people are rotating in and out on both sides of the war so stop your smarter than that man.

If \m/ would like to discuss getting out of this war they have but to seek my self or any .gov out and we will be happy to talk to them about it. If you think were on the ropes then your sadly mistaken at this point were only poised to start doing some sever damage to our opponents.

[quote name='Itsuki Koizumi' date='16 February 2010 - 01:44 AM' timestamp='1266281079' post='2183744']
well, aren't you high and mighty beating little BAPS up
[/quote]
Wow... bitter much? BAPS should have thought about that before declaring on PC which brought \m/ into the fray.

Btw, BAPS [i]used to be[/i] bigger then \m/...

[img]http://img51.imageshack.us/img51/9415/y8gaor1266337298.jpg[/img]

Instead of talking rubbish about BAPS would you do me a personal favour? Find your alliance members who are "fighting" me and explain to them the concept of war improvements. Because it's getting embarrassing, if Cyber Nations allowed the military purchase of a plank of wood with a nail in it then I would buy that to beat your nations with and succeed.

As BAPS comes crashing to the ground in a thud of ZI fighting against numerous alliances \m/ is the ant that we fall on top of who just before we crush it dead shouts "I got him, I took him down..."

Edited by hotspur

I, Earth Shaker of BAPS reject the terms for that I never individually surrender and for I still need to kick out some \m/ nations arse.
p
And you know what's the funniest thing? since my nukes were running out I PM'd two \m/ nations and told them I'll nuke whichever of you who attack first. And you know what happened? They didn't attack me yet :D

o/ BAPS
o/ Valhalla
o/ Purple

[quote name='Newhotness' date='15 February 2010 - 10:39 PM' timestamp='1266291588' post='2184267']
I bet, that most of you that are using the "you must not know BAPS/Valhalla" line would would complaining about how \m/ *didnt* offer terms when the war is over. Youre just looking for a reason to talk !@#$ about/to them.
[/quote]
No, they're replying to this remark.

[quote name='Emperor Marx' date='15 February 2010 - 07:43 PM' timestamp='1266280994' post='2183743']It has been brought to my attention that there are individuals within Valhalla and BAPS that are looking to surrender since their leadership believes they can fight a losing war forever.[/quote]
Which is pretty loltastic.

[quote name='Starfox101' date='16 February 2010 - 05:27 AM' timestamp='1266316022' post='2185346']
Well, that's pretty funny. A guy posturing from peace mode. Yeah, you're really scaring us.
[/quote]
Starfox, you of all people should know that that peace mode argument was dead [i]long[/i] ago.

Also, I hereby refuse to accept these terms and surrender to \m/. It's what all the cool kids are doing! :v:

[quote name='sigelopisan' date='16 February 2010 - 02:25 PM' timestamp='1266330327' post='2185535']
haha,... poor you SuperSystem.

I manage to get out of my anarchy and immediately declare on 3 more nations today......
catch up with me?

/me is dancing in the moonlight
[/quote]
I'll be nuking m nations for the next 6 months so plenty of time to catch up :P

[quote name='supersystem' date='16 February 2010 - 12:11 PM' timestamp='1266340261' post='2185740']
I'll be nuking m nations for the next 6 months so plenty of time to catch up :P
[/quote]

Well it is good to see BAPS promise a long bloody unnecessary war so that they can prove their point. Whatever the hell that point is, I guess we'll find out in August. It could be a birthday present to me. :awesome:

[quote name='Haflinger' date='16 February 2010 - 11:17 AM' timestamp='1266337077' post='2185669']
Which is pretty loltastic.
[/quote]

I know, right? BAPS insists they're amazing fighters but what I hear is what I hear so God forbid we make terms available to those who may want them.

How terrible! \m/ is out to ruin the game for sure!

To all you complainers:

I don't get the whole 'how do you !@#$@#$ dare to offer peace terms' rhetoric. If \m/ wouldn't have offered them you would have given them a hard time about that. Just be gracious they offered terms; what do you suggest them to do, PZI BAPS?

:wacko:

[quote name='erikz' date='16 February 2010 - 01:14 PM' timestamp='1266344094' post='2185805']
To all you complainers:

I don't get the whole 'how do you !@#$@#$ dare to offer peace terms' rhetoric. If \m/ wouldn't have offered them you would have given them a hard time about that. Just be gracious they offered terms; what do you suggest them to do, PZI BAPS?

[/quote]
erikz, [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=80931&view=findpost&p=2185669"]read this post.[/url]

[quote name='Haflinger' date='16 February 2010 - 01:17 PM' timestamp='1266344253' post='2185811']
erikz, [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=80931&view=findpost&p=2185669"]read this post.[/url]
[/quote]

Haflinger has deep personal friendships with all 131 members of Valhalla and BAPS and knows for a fact that not one of them will surrender.

[quote name='Chief Savage Man' date='16 February 2010 - 01:19 PM' timestamp='1266344388' post='2185821']
Haflinger has deep personal friendships with all 131 members of Valhalla and BAPS and knows for a fact that not one of them will surrender.
[/quote]
Hey, you could actually read my posts.

[quote name='Haflinger' date='15 February 2010 - 07:49 PM' timestamp='1266281362' post='2183764']
If you think BAPS leadership is defying the will of its members, well, you really, really don't know BAPS.

Good luck with this.
[/quote]
You know, where I specify one alliance in particular. And yeah I do pretty much know them all. :D

[quote name='Buds The Man' date='16 February 2010 - 09:40 AM' timestamp='1266331219' post='2185547']
Ill be along in a couple of weeks to take that back so just hold on tight. Ill then redistibute it gladly back to the valhallans that you seized it from
[/quote]

I hope you do, luck of the draw appears to have given me the absolute worst Valhalla has to offer, and it'd be interesting to see how much it compares to its very best.

[quote name='Sargun' date='16 February 2010 - 01:21 PM' timestamp='1266344494' post='2185827']
lol\m/2.0

That's all I really have to say, and that's all this thread really says.
[/quote]

Coming from you, Sargun, that really means a lot. I'll take what you said into consideration at the next boardroom meeting.

[quote name='erikz' date='16 February 2010 - 11:14 AM' timestamp='1266344094' post='2185805']
To all you complainers:

[/quote]

I don't think that insisting on the old, patently useless 25% troops term, and then noting that violators will be ZId, demonstrates any sort of noble intentions.

No thanks on the surrender terms
its one thing to offer terms in a war ,its kinda customary ,but learn your history young Man
Your dealing with BAPS ,you ought to know there is no way you get a surrender and all you have done us pushed \m/ to the top of our redeclare list
you ought to know better
you soon will

o/ BAPS
o/ Purple

[quote name='Thomas Jackson' date='15 February 2010 - 07:18 PM' timestamp='1266286724' post='2183978']
The strongest response to bawwing is to induce more bawwing.
[/quote]

Would you like to get together on IRC sometime, so I can train you in how to form a viable thesis? I would be very happy to help. Please contact me.

[quote name='Crymson' date='16 February 2010 - 01:53 PM' timestamp='1266346385' post='2185886']
I don't think that insisting on the old, patently useless 25% troops term, and then noting that violators will be ZId, demonstrates any sort of noble intentions.
[/quote]
So if I were to surrender to TOP, then turn around, violate my terms after re-arming myself and attack TOP again, you would be a hypocrite by your logic here for ZIing me.

[quote name='Crymson' date='16 February 2010 - 01:56 PM' timestamp='1266346570' post='2185895']
Would you like to get together on IRC sometime, so I can train you in how to form a viable thesis? I would be very happy to help. Please contact me.
[/quote]

Would you like to get together on IRC sometime, so I can train you in how to detect when people are being facetious?

[quote name='Crymson' date='16 February 2010 - 07:53 PM' timestamp='1266346385' post='2185886']
[/quote]
What would you do if one of your POWs would backstab you? Wouldn't you put some nations on him/her to kick some serious $@!?

[quote name='Haflinger' date='16 February 2010 - 07:17 PM' timestamp='1266344253' post='2185811']
[/quote]
That doesn't change anything really... my post still stands.

[quote name='erikz' date='16 February 2010 - 02:22 PM' timestamp='1266348159' post='2185944']
That doesn't change anything really... my post still stands.
[/quote]
Except that your post isn't actually discussing the subject matter of any of the complaints.

You insult the alliances you're at war with; fine, you're at war, it's cool to be hostile - but don't act all surprised when you get hostile/mocking responses.