[center][IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/2nimp7m.jpg[/IMG]
[b][size="7"]Official \m/ Announcement[/size][/b][/center]

It has been brought to my attention that there are individuals within Valhalla and BAPS that are looking to surrender since their leadership believes they can fight a losing war forever. Because of this, \m/ has decided to make terms for individual surrenders available to these besieged nations. The terms are as follows;

[u][b]Terms of Surrender for Individual Nations of the Boards Alliance of Protectorate States and Valhalla[/b][/u]

1. Decommission Soldier count to no higher than 25% of your population
2. Decommission all Tanks
3. Decommission all Nuclear Weapons
4. Decommission All Barracks, Guerilla Camps, Missile Defenses and Satellites. The minimum of 3 Satellites and 3 Missile Defenses may be kept for nations who have the Strategic Defense Initiative wonder
5. Change your Alliance Affiliation to “\m/ POW” and do not change to any other alliance affiliation for the remainder of the war or until released by the \m/ Triumvirate
6. Do not send or accept any aid from anyone for the remainder of the conflict unless given the OK by the \m/ Triumvirate
7. Post in the Individual Surrender thread [url=http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=213]here[/url] stating you have resigned from your respective alliance and have surrendered to \m/
8. Submit a Peace Offer to any \m/ nations that you have either attacked or been attacked by and cease any further military action against these nations. You must remain in War Mode.
9. Nations found in violation of these Terms of Surrender will be placed on the \m/ ZI List and will be punished in accordance to \m/ Law

The \m/ POW AA will be under our protection indefinitely. I hope purple will see the light and stop forcing their members to suffer in this war any longer.

Signed,
[color="#FF0000"][i]The Triumvirate[/i][/color]

Edited by Emperor Marx
  • Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Itsuki Koizumi' date='15 February 2010 - 08:44 PM' timestamp='1266281079' post='2183744']
well, aren't you high and mighty beating little BAPS up
[/quote]
BAPS has always fought higher than us with great results. I know a lot of people that would say we are not just a "little BAPS"

[quote name='topgun0820' date='15 February 2010 - 07:46 PM' timestamp='1266281187' post='2183750']
Lol, You do not know BAPS nor Valhalla. Good luck with this...
[/quote]
A Valhalla nation has been attempting to surrender to me and two other \m/ nations for two days now. Perhaps now that these most gracious terms have been offered, I can respond with this thread rather than with further attacks when I receive further requests for peace.

[quote name='Thomas Jackson' date='15 February 2010 - 08:49 PM' timestamp='1266281359' post='2183763']
A Valhalla nation has been attempting to surrender to me and two other \m/ nations for two days now. Perhaps now that these most gracious terms have been offered, I can respond with this thread rather than with further attacks when I receive further requests for peace.
[/quote]
1 out of 100

[quote name='topgun0820' date='15 February 2010 - 07:50 PM' timestamp='1266281441' post='2183768']
1 out of 100
[/quote]
This thread does not exist for all members to surrender in, only those who choose to go no further. Even if 1 out of 100 choose to do so, then this thread has served its purpose.

[quote name='James Maximus' date='15 February 2010 - 06:47 PM' timestamp='1266281238' post='2183756']
Did Stumpy say it was ok for you to offer surrender terms to members of his glorious empire?
[/quote]
I am a Prophet of Stumpy, preaching to the nations of Black.

[quote name='Lord Levistus' date='16 February 2010 - 01:52 AM' timestamp='1266281562' post='2183772']
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA, I need to actually type out that i'm laughing at you so as to not get a warn for a single word post.
[/quote]

Warned for OOC in IC/mod issues, your pick. :smug:

This serves as a reminder to stay on topic, remain within the rules, behave and clean your teeth 3 times a day.

[quote name='Thomas Jackson' date='15 February 2010 - 07:49 PM' timestamp='1266281359' post='2183763']
[/quote]

Your nation is only 80% literate, perhaps you misread some correspondence. :awesome:

[quote name='Lord Levistus' date='15 February 2010 - 07:57 PM' timestamp='1266281870' post='2183780']
Your nation is only 80% literate, perhaps you misread some correspondence. :awesome:
[/quote]
I am hoping your brethren choose not to surrender, for the tech I am seizing from them will go a long way towards the education of our citizens.

[quote name='Infidel Israeli' date='15 February 2010 - 07:03 PM' timestamp='1266282208' post='2183793']
\m/ PoW will never be as good as AI PoW.

Anyway, good luck to you all
[/quote]
\m/ PoW isn't affiliated with statesman28.

It really makes its own case.

[quote name='Thomas Jackson' date='15 February 2010 - 07:59 PM' timestamp='1266281981' post='2183785']
I am hoping your brethren choose not to surrender, for the tech I am seizing from them will go a long way towards the education of our citizens.
[/quote]
You might need to attack someone with a substantially larger amount of tech than those two if you want your nation to become educated my dear fellow :) I am glad you are worthy enough to take on our least active member and a ghost. Though if you ever find your gonads, my nation has a slot open to give you a lesson on seizing tech ;)