\m/ Decree

[quote name='The Pansy' date='22 February 2010 - 08:32 PM' timestamp='1266870731' post='2197730']
Pretty sure given enough time you will destroy yourselves.
So I really wont bother.
[/quote]
Some people, when given time, actually do develop new material, you should give it a try sometime.

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Merrie Melodies' date='22 February 2010 - 08:28 PM' timestamp='1266870487' post='2197724']
No I am pretty sure we hate you enough to go it alone, no need to draw our treaty partners into this.
[/quote]
You couldnt hate me that much, besides the 1st week i've not had my 3 defensive slots filled despite all the alliances we are at war with. Im starting to feel like a leper over here.

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=178892

Edited by Alterego

[quote name='Alterego' date='22 February 2010 - 08:34 PM' timestamp='1266870886' post='2197734']
You couldnt hate me that much, besides the 1st week i've not had my 3 defensive slots filled despite all the alliances we are at war with. Im starting to feel like a leper over here.

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=178892
[/quote]
Lets just say our feelings are mutual.

[quote name='Merrie Melodies' date='22 February 2010 - 06:54 PM' timestamp='1266864842' post='2197583']
If a BAPS member surrenders to \m/ will you still consider the OP a lie?
[/quote]
It will always be a lie. NO BAPS MEMBER ASKED \m/ FOR SURRENDER TERMS PRIOR TO THIS THREAD.

Therefore the below IS and always will be a lie:
"It has been brought to my attention that [b]there are individuals within[/b] Valhalla and [b]BAPS that are looking to surrender[/b]"

A very simple question that can put this all to bed: Did any BAPS nation request surrender terms from \m/ prior to this thread (or even after this thread TBH)??

If you cannot answer this question in the affirmative, then de facto the OP is a lie. What happens afterwards doesn't matter, even though it's highly unlikely that anyone would surrender to \m/ seeing as they aren't really attacking us at all, but the offering of surrender terms is fine, it's just a shame how they went about offering them, most of our other attackers have offered terms in an absolutely more honorable manner...

Edited by Jonesing

[quote name='Merrie Melodies' date='22 February 2010 - 01:54 PM' timestamp='1266864842' post='2197583']
If a BAPS member surrenders to \m/ will you still consider the OP a lie?
[/quote]

Yes. The OP is in the present tense and alleges that there are members [plural] that wish to surrender against the will of their leadership. However, at the time that was written and probably after, not including a ghost or unwanted member, the statement is false, therefore it is a lie.

Anyway, I don't believe we will ever see eye to eye on this. So I will uphold what I know is true, but not try to convince you anymore of it since this is going no where. I know when to abandon an argument when it results in nothing positive anymore ( although I could've done so a post or two sooner. )

I hope we can simply agree to disagree? [playful sarcasm] And perhaps have a tea party when this is all over? [/playful sarcasm] :P

See you on the battlefield I suppose, I'll be the one like shown here:
[img]http://blog.tmcnet.com/blog/tom-keating/images/braveheart.jpg[/img]
:D

[quote name='Jonesing' date='22 February 2010 - 09:10 PM' timestamp='1266873057' post='2197787']
It will always be a lie. NO BAPS MEMBER ASKED \m/ FOR SURRENDER TERMS PRIOR TO THIS THREAD.

Therefore the below IS and always will be a lie:
"It has been brought to my attention that [b]there are individuals within[/b] Valhalla and [b]BAPS that are looking to surrender[/b]"

A very simple question that can put this all to bed: Did any BAPS nation request surrender terms from \m/ prior to this thread (or even after this thread TBH)??

If you cannot answer this question in the affirmative, then de facto the OP is a lie. What happens afterwards doesn't matter, even though it's highly unlikely that anyone would surrender to \m/ seeing as they aren't really attacking us at all, but the offering of surrender terms is fine, it's just a shame how they went about offering them, most of our other attackers have offered terms in an absolutely more honorable manner...
[/quote]
Yes it's quite obvious the information given to Marx about BAPS was inaccurate, inaccurate doesn't equal lying though. Poor intel, yes, poor wording, yes, out right lying, no.

[quote name='RePePe' date='22 February 2010 - 09:39 PM' timestamp='1266874783' post='2197826']
Yes. The OP is in the present tense and alleges that there are members [plural] that wish to surrender against the will of their leadership. However, at the time that was written and probably after, not including a ghost or unwanted member, the statement is false, therefore it is a lie.

Anyway, I don't believe we will ever see eye to eye on this. So I will uphold what I know is true, but not try to convince you anymore of it since this is going no where. I know when to abandon an argument when it results in nothing positive anymore ( although I could've done so a post or two sooner. )

I hope we can simply agree to disagree? [playful sarcasm] And perhaps have a tea party when this is all over? [/playful sarcasm] :P

See you on the battlefield I suppose, I'll be the one like shown here:
[img]http://blog.tmcnet.com/blog/tom-keating/images/braveheart.jpg[/img]
:D
[/quote]
I can agree with your position.
I'll be the pig feasting on corpses.

[quote name='Merrie Melodies' date='22 February 2010 - 09:40 PM' timestamp='1266874836' post='2197828']
Yes it's quite obvious the information given to Marx about BAPS was inaccurate, inaccurate doesn't equal lying though. Poor intel, yes, poor wording, yes, out right lying, no.
[/quote]
Thank you Merrie, it means alot that someone has finally admitted some fault in this, I don't expect you guys to admit to lies, and this is a reasonable explanation for the inaccuracies in the OP and to me personally seems like a solid middle ground and hence I'm personally willing to accept this version of events.

Now someone please declare on me :P

Edited by Jonesing

[quote name='Jonesing' date='22 February 2010 - 02:35 AM' timestamp='1266827750' post='2196990']
stupid irrelevant post here that doesn't address my argument.
[/quote]
Oh wow, I can do that too. Man I am so clever.

Like I said. When you face a war that you seem to think is eternal, some of your members will eventually surrender. It doesn't matter how strong you think you are.

Besides this, but did you ever consider that "It has come to our attention" could possibly mean that we have realized the possibility of some people wanting to surrender, rather than the possibility that somebody approached us? Or perhaps that such a phrase is common in usage in these announcements?

No probably not. That's because you're trying to do the same thing here that you accuse us of: Propaganda.

[quote]Like I said. When you face a war that you seem to think is eternal, some of your members will eventually surrender. It doesn't matter how strong you think you are. [/quote]

No, and no.

[quote]Besides this, but did you ever consider that "It has come to our attention" could possibly mean that we have realized the possibility of some people wanting to surrender, rather than the possibility that somebody approached us? Or perhaps that such a phrase is common in usage in these announcements?[/quote]

You possibly possibility possibility - you'll put your back out with that much stretching.

[quote]That's because you're trying to do the same thing here that you accuse us of: Propaganda.[/quote]

ITT BAPS accuses /m\ of falsehoods.

/m\ - your OP is a lie.

Edited by Irish Wolf

[quote name='Alterego' date='22 February 2010 - 01:32 PM' timestamp='1266863520' post='2197557']
Its worth is to see /m\embers run around like headless chickens trying to backtrack on their lies.
[/quote]
I know you love us so very much, but the attention you're giving us is bordering creepiness.