\m/ Decree

[quote name='Jonesing' date='22 February 2010 - 03:45 AM' timestamp='1266828318' post='2197002']
What does that even mean?

Just because people have surrendered individually in GOONS/Vox/FAN doesn't have any relevance to \m/ lieing in their OP here. BAPS had some individual surrenders during our pZI, that information is irrelevant to this discussion. Once you guys realise we don't give a monkeys that you offered terms you can address the problem with the lies and spin in the OP.
[/quote]
You've kind of beaten the notion you don't want the terms to death. Along the way, none of you picked up that we quite frankly don't care.

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Earogema' date='21 February 2010 - 10:28 AM' timestamp='1266766135' post='2195043']
Term of surrender are hardly propaganda attempts. Especially when you're \m/.
[/quote]
True.

[quote name='Emperor Marx' date='15 February 2010 - 07:43 PM' timestamp='1266280994' post='2183743']
[center][IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/2nimp7m.jpg[/IMG]
[b][size="7"]Official \m/ Announcement[/size][/b][/center]

It has been brought to my attention that there are individuals within Valhalla and BAPS that are looking to surrender since their leadership believes they can fight a losing war forever.[/quote]
That's a propaganda attempt.

[quote name='Thomas Jackson' date='22 February 2010 - 08:47 AM' timestamp='1266828479' post='2197008']
You've kind of beaten the notion you don't want the terms to death. Along the way, none of you picked up that we quite frankly don't care.
[/quote]
We don't care that you offered terms. Quite simple really.

Wait... So if they have [b]26%[/b] of their soldier count your going to ZI them? :blink:

Sir, thats Immoral!

Whoa, \m/! Like, [b]Oh Snap[/b]! There's a whole, [i]whopping[/i] [b]One Member[/b] on your POW AA! You were right! They really [b]DO[/b] want to end the war!

[i][Olivar Wuz Here][/i]
(Reason: Checkin' out the \m/ POW AA)

Edited by Captain Oliver

[quote name='Eric Cantona' date='15 February 2010 - 07:56 PM' timestamp='1266281786' post='2183777']
Warned for OOC in IC/mod issues, your pick. :smug:

This serves as a reminder to stay on topic, remain within the rules, behave and clean your teeth 3 times a day.
[/quote]
3 times a day???? I thought it was only twice!!

As for the drones who keep saying " Fair and honorable terms o/ o.O"

Making defeated and battered nations decom improvments that are no longer of use to them since they are no longer fighting isn't honorable at all. It just hinders that nations reconstruction after the war is over and gives the victor a false sense of power and conquest.

[quote name='Thomas Jackson' date='22 February 2010 - 12:41 AM' timestamp='1266817311' post='2196464']
Sorely beaten? Thanks, I was looking for a good laugh and you delivered. :lol1:
[/quote]

That was in no way a serious statement. That was in reference to Merrie saying, "This war isn't over yet, which means there have been no lies."

I typed that to show that it's very possible to lie during this war, and the lies in the OP are the reason the argument began in the first place.

Edit: typo

Edited by RePePe

[quote name='RePePe' date='22 February 2010 - 04:34 PM' timestamp='1266856448' post='2197382']
That was in no way a serious statement. That was in reference to Merrie saying, "This war isn't over yet, which means there have been no lies."

I typed that to show that it's very possible to lie during this war, and the lies in the OP are the reason the argument began in the first place.

Edit: typo
[/quote]
If a BAPS member surrenders to \m/ will you still consider the OP a lie?

[quote name='Alterego' date='22 February 2010 - 06:32 PM' timestamp='1266863520' post='2197557']
Its worth is to see /m\embers run around like headless chickens trying to backtrack on their lies.
[/quote]
I am quite sure none of us are back tracking, I look forward to your surrender the most.

[quote name='Merrie Melodies' date='22 February 2010 - 06:55 PM' timestamp='1266864900' post='2197588']
I am quite sure none of us are back tracking, I look forward to your surrender the most.
[/quote]
Dont hold your breath. I'll sit in bill lock indefinitely or until my nation dies before I surrender to anyone individually let alone the likes of you lot. It will never happen...EVER!

I lost 50k NS in 7 days against TOP this war is only a slight inconvenience having not even lost 30k NS in 3 weeks despite being monstrously outnumbered.

Edited by Alterego

[quote name='Alterego' date='22 February 2010 - 06:59 PM' timestamp='1266865171' post='2197597']
Dont hold your breath. I'll sit in bill lock indefinitely or until my nation dies before I surrender to anyone individually let alone the likes of you lot. It will never happen...EVER!

I lost 50k NS in 7 days against TOP this war is only a slight inconvenience having not even lost 30k NS in 3 weeks despite being monstrously outnumbered.
[/quote]
Individually or as a group, it makes no matter to me, you will surrender.

[quote name='Emperor Marx' date='15 February 2010 - 07:43 PM' timestamp='1266280994' post='2183743']

It has been brought to my attention that there are individuals within Valhalla and BAPS that are looking to surrender since their leadership believes they can fight a losing war forever.
[/quote]
Just because \m/ can't doesn't mean they can't.

[quote name='Nobody Expects' date='22 February 2010 - 08:08 PM' timestamp='1266869339' post='2197695']
Aye but it won't be on account of any of the fail wars you guys brought to the table.
[/quote]
Well in part, that kind of depends on us, not you. I have no great desire to ever see our war end.

[quote name='Merrie Melodies' date='22 February 2010 - 07:56 PM' timestamp='1266868566' post='2197684']
Individually or as a group, it makes no matter to me, you will surrender.
[/quote]
Assuming BAPS and our allies come out of this, which is looking less and less likely by the day it will not be as a result of anything \m/ did. Should that day come we know what to expect from \m/ after the humilation the single surrender endured in this thread.

We have long memories and should we come out of this with our allies the treatment we recieve will be stored away and returned with interest at the most inconvienient time for those involved in any attempt to extort from us, humilate us or control us.

[quote name='Alterego' date='22 February 2010 - 08:20 PM' timestamp='1266870056' post='2197711']
Assuming BAPS and our allies come out of this, which is looking less and less likely by the day it will not be as a result of anything \m/ did. Should that day come we know what to expect from \m/ after the humilation the single surrender endured in this thread.

We have long memories and should we come out of this with our allies the treatment we recieve will be stored away and returned with interest at the most inconvienient time for those involved in any attempt to extort from us, humilate us or control us.
[/quote]
Like the treatment you have shown us since the day we reformed? That kind of treatment? Alterego, I had no feelings towards BAPS, not good, not bad, but I have grown to despise you and by proxy BAPS, you have only yourself to blame for our desires in regards to you.

[quote name='Chief Savage Man' date='22 February 2010 - 08:29 PM' timestamp='1266870554' post='2197727']
Quick, organize Kar\m/a and destroy us before we infect the game with our unjust.... individual surrender terms.
[/quote]
Pretty sure given enough time you will destroy yourselves.
So I really wont bother.