\m/ Decree

[quote name='James Saams' date='15 February 2010 - 08:15 PM' timestamp='1266282933' post='2183816']
You might need to attack someone with a substantially larger amount of tech than those two if you want your nation to become educated my dear fellow :) I am glad you are worthy enough to take on our least active member and a ghost. Though if you ever find your gonads, my nation has a slot open to give you a lesson on seizing tech ;)
[/quote]
Oooh, lovely. Now I don't have to worry about offering surrender terms to him. :smug:

Also, gonads won't be the problem here, and I'm sure you know what it is.

Edited by Thomas Jackson

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Chief Savage Man' date='15 February 2010 - 05:47 PM' timestamp='1266281229' post='2183753']
Fair, honorable, just terms.
[/quote]

Given that you're a triumvir in the alliance that is offering the terms, can you really be depended upon to provide an impartial opinion on these terms?

That said, I don't see how forcing that ridiculous soldier % term on anyone can be called fair, honorable or just, as you're almost certainly have included it only so that you will have an excuse to attack any PoWs who might mistakenly have more than 25% (perhaps you'll ZI them, as noted in term #9; that term doesn't seem so fair, honorable or just either---it certainly seems severe!). Given that one can buy his or her nation's maximum number of soldiers in all of ten seconds, what other use could that term have?

Anyway, this is all moot, because it's very unlikely that individuals of such high fighting quality as the members of BAPS (Edit: or Valhalla; sorry, I missed your name in the OP) will surrender to you.

Edited by Crymson

[quote name='Crymson' date='15 February 2010 - 08:28 PM' timestamp='1266283718' post='2183844']
Given that you're a triumvir in the alliance that is offering the terms, can you really be depended upon to provide an impartial opinion on these terms?

That said, I don't see how forcing that ridiculous soldier % term on anyone can be called fair, honorable or just, as you're almost certainly have included it only so that you will have an excuse to attack any PoWs who might mistakenly have more than 25% (perhaps you'll ZI them, as noted in term #9; that term doesn't seem so fair, honorable or just either---it certainly seems severe!). Given that one can buy his or her nation's maximum number of soldiers in all of ten seconds, what other use could that term have?

Anyway, this is all moot, because it's very unlikely that individuals of such high fighting quality as the members of BAPS will surrender to you.
[/quote]
Shouldn't you be off launching a pre-emptive strike with zero basis or something? :awesome:

[quote name='CyborgBelial' date='15 February 2010 - 07:22 PM' timestamp='1266283374' post='2183829']
If you honestly think anyone from BAPS will accept these terms, then you do not know us. Or your perception of reality has been irreparably altered. Either way, lol.
[/quote]
Maybe we'll fit in with AlterEgo then! All he ever posts about is how many times MK's wronged him (hint: It's 0)

[quote name='Emperor Marx' date='15 February 2010 - 07:43 PM' timestamp='1266280994' post='2183743']
[center]
The \m/ POW AA will be under our protection indefinitely. I hope purple will see the light and stop forcing their members to suffer in this war any longer.

Signed,
[color="#FF0000"][i]The Triumvirate[/i][/color]
[/quote]

Tell that to our members that have been zi and want aid to come back and play some more ;)

Purple isn't suffering we are having fun playing with the hamster in the ball....

[quote name='Rey the Great' date='16 February 2010 - 01:42 AM' timestamp='1266284549' post='2183882']
Maybe we'll fit in with AlterEgo then! All he ever posts about is how many times MK's wronged him (hint: It's 0)
[/quote]

Shhhhhh... don't cry, he'll only feast on your tears.

Also, Alterego - Leave MK Alone!!!!!!!!eleventyone!11

[quote name='Thomas Jackson' date='15 February 2010 - 06:36 PM' timestamp='1266284164' post='2183857']
Shouldn't you be off launching a pre-emptive strike with zero basis or something? :awesome:
[/quote]

Awwwww, was my comment on your peace terms something that you couldn't come up with a strong response to? I'm so sowwy... *tear*

Edited by Crymson

[quote name='Crymson' date='15 February 2010 - 09:08 PM' timestamp='1266286112' post='2183950']
Awwwww, was my comment on your peace terms something that you couldn't come up with a strong response to? I'm so sowwy... *tear*
[/quote]
The strongest response to bawwing is to induce more bawwing.

Edited by Thomas Jackson

[quote name='Chief Savage Man' date='15 February 2010 - 08:17 PM' timestamp='1266283045' post='2183820']
Cool it's degenerated to meaningless one-sided pissing matches already. We do good work.
[/quote]

Read this, and then read the rest of the thread.

I lol'd pretty hard. Well played.

LOL, \m/ really are clueless as to who they're fighting, they'll learn soon enough... but thanks for this thread though, I now know who I'm gonna be asking to be sent when I get out of peace and back to work growing my casualty count. Let's just hope I don't get turtles!!!