\m/ Decree

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Crymson' date='15 February 2010 - 08:28 PM' timestamp='1266283718' post='2183844']
Given that you're a triumvir in the alliance that is offering the terms, can you really be depended upon to provide an impartial opinion on these terms?

That said, I don't see how forcing that ridiculous soldier % term on anyone can be called fair, honorable or just, as you're almost certainly have included it only so that you will have an excuse to attack any PoWs who might mistakenly have more than 25% (perhaps you'll ZI them, as noted in term #9; that term doesn't seem so fair, honorable or just either---it certainly seems severe!). Given that one can buy his or her nation's maximum number of soldiers in all of ten seconds, what other use could that term have?

Anyway, this is all moot, because it's very unlikely that individuals of such high fighting quality as the members of BAPS (Edit: or Valhalla; sorry, I missed your name in the OP) will surrender to you.
[/quote]

Well, 20-30% is usually acceptable. We decided to try something different and set the limit at 25%. I don't see any harm in that, you're just looking for any reason to demonize the fair terms we're offering to individuals. Even someone like you should be able to follow them without any serious difficulty. And ZI is pretty fair. Prisoners of War will be shot if they try to escape or aid the enemy. A common practice, really. But it's so bad when the other side does it, right? Of course.

That said, I hope you enjoy the same level of benevolence from C&G that BAPS and Valhalla will get from us.

[quote name='Newhotness' date='15 February 2010 - 06:41 PM' timestamp='1266288091' post='2184030']
Jeez. Some people will use anything as an excuse to take a shot at \m/. Its just surrender terms. Chill out <_<
[/quote]
What can I say? Haters gonna hate.

Too bad people can't seem to come up with anything more original than "lol \m/" though. Come on, even though we're taking your tech, I'd think someone in these nations you're running can come up with something more witty.

[quote name='Crymson' date='15 February 2010 - 08:28 PM' timestamp='1266283718' post='2183844']
Given that you're a triumvir in the alliance that is offering the terms, can you really be depended upon to provide an impartial opinion on these terms?

That said, I don't see how forcing that ridiculous soldier % term on anyone can be called fair, honorable or just, as you're almost certainly have included it only so that you will have an excuse to attack any PoWs who might mistakenly have more than 25% (perhaps you'll ZI them, as noted in term #9; that term doesn't seem so fair, honorable or just either---it certainly seems severe!). Given that one can buy his or her nation's maximum number of soldiers in all of ten seconds, what other use could that term have?
[/quote]
Well it's a good thing that we have expert commentary on harsh terms here from [url=http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=16985]Crymson.[/url]

I bet, that most of you that are using the "you must not know BAPS/Valhalla" line would would complaining about how \m/ *didnt* offer terms when the war is over. Youre just looking for a reason to talk !@#$ about/to them.

But, im pretty sure \m/ doesnt expect or want any of you to accept these terms (except for the nation TJ mentioned). They only gave em to prevent you from complaining later that they didnt.

Whether or not a single person accepts these terms doesn't really matter. I just wish had had the same sense of humor as those who are so easily amused that an alliance policy announcement would cause them to roll about on the floor, then again it's very odd behavior for a leader of a nation at war.

[quote name='Merrie Melodies' date='15 February 2010 - 11:15 PM' timestamp='1266293715' post='2184414']
Whether or not a single person accepts these terms doesn't really matter. I just wish had had the same sense of humor as those who are so easily amused that an alliance policy announcement would cause them to roll about on the floor, then again it's very odd behavior for a leader of a nation at war.
[/quote]

I think the Radiation is starting to get to them.

[quote name='wickedj' date='16 February 2010 - 12:47 AM' timestamp='1266281270' post='2183758']
BAPS was and i think still IS bigger than \m/. besides arent BAPS suppose to be awesome fighters?
[/quote]

[quote name='topgun0820' date='16 February 2010 - 12:46 AM' timestamp='1266281187' post='2183750']
Lol, You do not know BAPS nor Valhalla. Good luck with this...
[/quote]

^^^ what he said Wickedj.

[quote name='Alterego' date='15 February 2010 - 11:05 PM' timestamp='1266303938' post='2185120']
I think ill keep nuking you until I run out of nukes and money, should take another 2 months but probably more :nuke: Thems my terms
[/quote]
Dude, the only \m/ nation your nuking is me :D

I've seen your warchest, and at your current infra level it should last a while. The only thing you have to worry about is staying above 1k infra to send off those nukes :D

[quote name='Nobody Expects' date='16 February 2010 - 09:53 AM' timestamp='1266314021' post='2185330']
I, Nobody Expects of BAPS, hereby reject these surrender terms, you can however surrender to me by changing your AA to BAPS Gimp.
[/quote]
We'll also accept "BAPS kicks \m/'s arse" "BAPS are so much cooler then \m/" and "\m/ fails at surrender terms".

[quote name='Jonesing' date='16 February 2010 - 02:43 AM' timestamp='1266288210' post='2184037']
LOL, \m/ really are clueless as to who they're fighting, they'll learn soon enough... but thanks for this thread though, I now know who I'm gonna be asking to be sent when I get out of peace and back to work growing my casualty count. Let's just hope I don't get turtles!!!
[/quote]
Well, that's pretty funny. A guy posturing from peace mode. Yeah, you're really scaring us.

[quote name='ImaNewbie' date='16 February 2010 - 07:00 AM' timestamp='1266303629' post='2185107']
:D

Honestly guys, if you get anyone at all to surrender idividualy you can keep'em. :)
[/quote]
I like that you threw in "individually," because it's only a matter of time.

[quote name='Biain' date='16 February 2010 - 10:02 AM' timestamp='1266314539' post='2185335']
We'll also accept "BAPS kicks \m/'s arse" "BAPS are so much cooler then \m/" and "\m/ fails at surrender terms".
[/quote]
Wow, you're really clever. BAPS should make you their Minister of Propaganda so you can come up with some more golden stuff.

BAPS, you are good fighters, but you don't do the trash talking game well at all.

[quote name='Newhotness' date='16 February 2010 - 03:39 AM' timestamp='1266291588' post='2184267']
I bet, that most of you that are using the "you must not know BAPS/Valhalla" line would would complaining about how \m/ *didnt* offer terms when the war is over. Youre just looking for a reason to talk !@#$ about/to them.

But, im pretty sure \m/ doesnt expect or want any of you to accept these terms (except for the nation TJ mentioned). They only gave em to prevent you from complaining later that they didnt.
[/quote]
This thread was bleh until this post. So i guess... thanks \m/???

PS, we have bigger warchests/more tech/more war wonders/tigher knit community than you :) But thanks!

\edit\ Also Val arent too bad either :P

\edit2\ I, Huang Ti, of BAPS hereby reject these terms.

Edited by Huang Ti

[quote name='supersystem' date='16 February 2010 - 10:49 AM' timestamp='1266317387' post='2185368']
BAPS surrendering LOL. The only problem we have in BAPS right now is that we can't declare in anarchy
[/quote]
Purple is winning this war, clearly.

Edited by Starfox101