Will MK DoW on alliances attacking the NpO?

Ch33kY

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Dave93' date='07 February 2010 - 12:40 AM' timestamp='1265467221' post='2164440']
The NpO-MK treaty would be non-chaining

so CnG would not end up on the other side
[/quote]

Got me there. But in this war anything is possible.

[quote name='Jack Diorno' date='07 February 2010 - 12:38 AM' timestamp='1265467109' post='2164437']
The alliances that are at war with the NpO are doing so in defence of GOD who is Athens treaty partner.
So no.
[/quote]

What kind of treaty partner are you if you're not warning NpO for attacking your allies? GOD should expect better.

[center][img]http://209.85.48.9/10438/178/emo/psyduck.gif[/img][/center]

Edited by Ch33kY

Don't be silly. The NpO are only MK's ally when MK need something. Everyone knows that MK will not be backing the NpO in their time of need. There is no need to, MK already have what they wanted from the NpO. Why continue to please when the mission is complete?

I have to say though, my hat goes up to MK, well played.

Edited by MadScotsman

[quote name='MadScotsman' date='06 February 2010 - 09:55 AM' timestamp='1265468115' post='2164472']
Don't be silly. The NpO are only MK's ally when MK need something. Everyone knows that MK will not be backing the NpO in their time of need. There is no need to, MK already have what they wanted from the NpO. Why continue to please when the mission is complete?

[/quote]

Wow, that sounded lusty. What is under your hat? This mission is far from complete, and like you, countless others will be summarily pleased in the foreseeable future.

And MK certainly is not a fair-weather ally, I say, as one member within the 'everyone' category that you just mentioned. If you paint your future statements with a brush that wasn't as broad, they might be taken more seriously.

[quote name='MadScotsman' date='06 February 2010 - 03:55 PM' timestamp='1265468115' post='2164472']

[/quote]

Hmmm, maybe MK already showed they will back NpO against the odds.

I do think you can blame something on MK in the situation which has arisen the past weeks. They overextended their treaty-network, but they without guilt can throw the first stone.

[quote name='thaone' date='06 February 2010 - 10:30 AM' timestamp='1265470209' post='2164538']
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]Contrary to popular historical revisionist belief, MK was backing GR in the WotC, and not the NpO.[/color]

[quote name='Barnaby von Farter' date='06 February 2010 - 03:23 PM' timestamp='1265469805' post='2164526']
Wow, that sounded lusty. What is under your hat? This mission is far from complete, and like you, countless others will be summarily pleased in the foreseeable future.

And MK certainly is not a fair-weather ally, I say, as one member within the 'everyone' category that you just mentioned. If you paint your future statements with a brush that wasn't as broad, they might be taken more seriously.
[/quote]

Not really. Please, if I missed it show where MK have backed the NpO over \m/ then the other 6 or so alliances that declared on them over the last few weeks - not that I have a problem with it myself

[quote name='thaone' date='06 February 2010 - 03:30 PM' timestamp='1265470209' post='2164538']

I do think you can blame something on MK in the situation which has arisen the past weeks. They overextended their treaty-network, but they without guilt can throw the first stone.
[/quote]

I'm not blaming MK for anything, am I? I'm actually applauding them! If I am blaming then please point it out for me please. :unsure:

Edited by MadScotsman

[quote name='MadScotsman' date='06 February 2010 - 11:14 AM' timestamp='1265472852' post='2164597']
Not really. Please, if I missed it show where MK have backed the NpO over \m/ then the other 6 or so alliances that declared on them over the last few weeks - not that I have a problem with it myself
[/quote]

Polaris initiated that war. If \m/ and 6 other alliances would have hit Polaris to initiate hostilities, I'm confident it would have prompted a forceful and rapid response from MK. As it stands, this is an apples/oranges (no pun) argument.

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' date='06 February 2010 - 05:01 PM' timestamp='1265472071' post='2164574']
[color="#0000FF"]Contrary to popular historical revisionist belief, MK was backing GR in the WotC, and not the NpO.[/color]
[/quote]

As someone on the other side back then, I don't give an $@!, evil friends>infra scum = Evil friends>infra scum. :smug:

[quote name='Venizelos' date='06 February 2010 - 08:02 PM' timestamp='1265479321' post='2164781']
considering that MK has lost about 2 MILLION NS, caused by an attack NpO not only knew about but also approved, i'd say the odds of us trying to find nations not in nuclear anarchy to help them with their war is extremely unlikely.
[/quote]

So you do hold it against Grub that he approved the TOP/IRON attack on CnG and moreover straight out lied to TOP in making sure such and event would take place?

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' date='06 February 2010 - 06:01 PM' timestamp='1265472071' post='2164574']
[/quote]

do you really think people are retarded enough to believe this? stickmen entered this war against invicta, but they are here to back up MK, even if they arent at war with anyone we are. they are on our side and will face the same outcome with us.

[quote name='MadScotsman' date='06 February 2010 - 06:14 PM' timestamp='1265472852' post='2164597']
Not really. Please, if I missed it show where MK have backed the NpO over \m/ then the other 6 or so alliances that declared on them over the last few weeks - not that I have a problem with it myself[/quote]

attacking someone aggresively with a horrible, horrible CB and without even asking your allies is hardly comperable to being randomly attacked by TOP without even being part of the war.

[quote name='Weirdgus' date='06 February 2010 - 08:08 PM' timestamp='1265479701' post='2164789']
So you do hold it against Grub that he approved the TOP/IRON attack on CnG and moreover straight out lied to TOP in making sure such and event would take place?
[/quote]

i dont understand the second part of what you wrote

Wouldn't the non-chaining clause apply? (I'm about 90% sure their treaty has one)

Not that it really matters, that happening would actually be one of the least strange things to happen during this war.

Edited by Aurion

[quote name='Aurion' date='06 February 2010 - 06:21 PM' timestamp='1265480468' post='2164812']
Wouldn't the non-chaining clause apply? (I'm about 90% sure their treaty has one)

Not that it really matters, that happening would actually be one of the least strange things to happen during this war.
[/quote]

I believe, and any polar can correct me if i'm wrong, all our treaties have non-chaining clause.