Grand Global Alliance Announcement

Andre27

I'll try to put it in the nicest way I know how.

Every alliance, inevitably, gets a few folks that wanna surrender. They think the overall business of the alliance is none of theirs. In fact, over the past couple of days, MHA has had a few of such cases.

The thing is, at the period of time, when the war still hasn't been settled decisively, I believe most alliances would prefer to issue these individual surrender terms on a case-by-case basis. I know that is what MHA does.

To be honest, to issue individual terms in public, at this early period of the war, strikes of false bravado.

[b]PS: I really don't agree with your actions, but I'm not going to say lolgga. You guys deserve better.[/b]

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Voodoo Nova' date='05 February 2010 - 07:06 PM' timestamp='1265396774' post='2161836']
Are you sure they were not asking about MHA's individual terms so they could surrender?
[/quote]

Dont worry i have been dishing out our terms to my opponent he just wont accept them yet! Maybe a few more nukes should do the trick lol

[quote name='andre27' date='05 February 2010 - 01:29 PM' timestamp='1265394569' post='2161761']
Since they have been requested from our members i will post them here for all to see.
[/quote]
Do you plan to surrender to yourself? :huh: Well, this war should be over quick.

[quote name='andre27' date='05 February 2010 - 07:29 PM' timestamp='1265394569' post='2161761']
Since they have been requested from our members i will post them here for all to see.

If any MHA nation (or from other alliances which may engage us in the future) wishes to surrender they have to follow these terms.

1. Change AA to GGA-POW
2. Decom all military and troops to ~30%
3. Decom all Military Improvements except those required to maintain SDI
4. Post in this thread your acceptance of these terms.
[url="http://forums.cybern...wtopic=213&st=0"]http://forums.cybern...wtopic=213&st=0[/url]
5. Will not engage another nation for the duration of the conflict.
[/quote]

Ba-DUM!-tshhh!

Hehehe, oh, my - good one! Man, you [b]rock![/b]
OK, let me try:

So a sociopath, a nun and a cop walki into a bar, right?
But you probably know this one, since you seem to be a big time joker :(

Well when I'll think of any jokes that could measure up to this "announcement" (hehe, you've played it cool, I admit) I'll sure get in here and post.

"If anyMHA nation (...) wishes to surrender" *snicker* Oh you!

Edited by Cormalek

[quote name='SupremePrince' date='05 February 2010 - 07:07 PM' timestamp='1265396846' post='2161839']
Not taking any sides here but if MHA send those terms to individual GGA nations, i must admit that is low and i see no reason why GGA can't do the same.
[/quote]

I argue you this, is it not common courtesy to be respectful to ones opponent. In being respectful you also give them a chance to surrender, whether they take it or not is their choice. But by offering, those that don't want to fight can opt out rather quick and suffer minimal losses. Sorry but to me that seems rather classy.

Like i earlier said despite all the lolgga stuff people post the terms are fair and respectful towards the MHA members, for this i thank GGA.

Edited by scutterbug

[quote name='Bob Janova' date='05 February 2010 - 03:13 PM' timestamp='1265400806' post='2161957']
Standard individual terms, I believe most alliances are offering them on both sides at this point. Just because GGA post it doesn't mean it is a bad announcement [img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/dry.gif[/img]
[/quote]

People like to boost their egos.

Edited by Kenadian_2006

[quote name='Bob Janova' date='05 February 2010 - 08:13 PM' timestamp='1265400806' post='2161957']
Standard individual terms, I believe most alliances are offering them on both sides at this point. Just because GGA post it doesn't mean it is a bad announcement <_<
[/quote]

Just beat me to it.

Of all the times to pull out the lolgga nonsense, this thread really isn't one of them, GGA are only doing what every other alliance is / will do. Like Fallin said, there are those in almost every alliance that don't want to fight, get caught up in the war and think it's none of their business so surrender almost straight away.

GGA, for your sake, I hope you get at least one surrender. It'd be something of a validation for a once-respectable alliance.
That being said, I'm thoroughly amused by the presence of this thread, seeing as none of the "military powerhouses" like TOP, Valhalla, MK, Harmlins, etc. have offered individual terms (unless I've missed a thread or two).

[quote name='MaGneT' date='05 February 2010 - 03:32 PM' timestamp='1265401961' post='2161987']
GGA, for your sake, I hope you get at least one surrender. It'd be something of a validation for a once-respectable alliance.
That being said, I'm thoroughly amused by the presence of this thread, seeing as none of the "military powerhouses" like TOP, Valhalla, MK, Harmlins, etc. have offered individual terms (unless I've missed a thread or two).
[/quote]
TOP is spamming MK with terms, so they are being offered, no worries. MK is offering terms as well.

None of us feel the need to create a thread for it, why bother?

Edited by Penlugue Solaris

[quote name='King Penchuk' date='05 February 2010 - 10:38 AM' timestamp='1265395094' post='2161787']
I'm not going to lie. Anyone who surrenders to GGA, ODN, or any other laughable alliance akin to them is pretty sad.
[/quote]

Wait, what? I thought you said you were not going to lie?

[quote name='Penlugue Solaris' date='05 February 2010 - 03:52 PM' timestamp='1265403172' post='2162025']
TOP is spamming MK with terms, so they are being offered, no worries. MK is offering terms as well.

None of us feel the need to create a thread for it, why bother?
[/quote]
No one has messaged me with surrender terms. I feel left out :(

[quote name='King Penchuk' date='05 February 2010 - 01:38 PM' timestamp='1265395094' post='2161787']
I'm not going to lie. Anyone who surrenders to GGA, ODN, or any other laughable alliance akin to them is pretty sad.
[/quote]
ODN leads CnG in enemies surrendered to them :(