You know your in an epic war when...

Overlord Shinnra

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Lamuella' date='08 February 2010 - 04:57 PM' timestamp='1265666268' post='2169132']
when someone surrenders and joins your alliance's POW AA and you realize [i]you weren't even at war with their alliance[/i].
[/quote]

Please tell me that this actually didn't happen. I mean come on, how do you mess that up?

- When your alliance is fighting 11 other alliances, and all you can do is shrug your shoulders. Because at that point, what is the point?
- When you place bets on whether you'll be able to catch halfway up to someone in casualties, then give up because you realize its not possible.

When you stop paying attention to DoWs because you forget who's fighting who.

When you look at a war web, and are still confused.

When there are three colors on the war webs.

When GRL is nearing the top in score compared to alliance score

[quote name='Jace Couture' date='08 February 2010 - 05:44 PM' timestamp='1265669055' post='2169225']
Please tell me that this actually didn't happen. I mean come on, how do you mess that up?

- When your alliance is fighting 11 other alliances, and all you can do is shrug your shoulders. Because at that point, what is the point?
- When you place bets on whether you'll be able to catch halfway up to someone in casualties, then give up because you realize its not possible.
[/quote]

I'm halfway sure it happened. The guy in GOONS POW certainly used to be in Nordreich, I'm not sure who he was with when he surrendered.

Fake edit: never mind, I worked it out now.

[quote name='Tobistus' date='08 February 2010 - 03:01 PM' timestamp='1265670099' post='2169253']
When GRL is nearing the top in score compared to alliance score

[/quote]

Update: It has surpassed the top alliances score.

Things just got real on Planet Bob.

Edited by Madtrixr

When the list of why the war might be epic gets so long that people start responding with this

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' date='09 February 2010 - 06:00 AM' timestamp='1265713220' post='2170401']
When you begin to declare wars at 11:20pm to avoid the update shutdown. [b]Can't be bothered reading the whole thread so maybe i'ts a repeat.[/b]
[/quote]

[quote name='Madtrixr' date='09 February 2010 - 05:43 PM' timestamp='1265701432' post='2170260']
Update: It has surpassed the top alliances score.

Things just got real on Planet Bob.
[/quote]
I still think the radiation needs its own flag now.

[quote name='HHAYD' date='08 February 2010 - 12:25 AM' timestamp='1265588702' post='2167688']
When you see another side (NpO) appearing in the war, turning it into a three sided war.
[/quote]

Hang on, that sounds like the perfect situation for a 3-way break-off flank attack