Zenith Declaration of War

Sulmar

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='TsarN' date='03 February 2010 - 02:16 AM' timestamp='1265181410' post='2155965']
All of those nations are in nuke anarchy already.
[/quote]

No shame in wanting to keep us company. I very much welcome you to what is a state of lawless orgies and partying.
Hold on tight. We party hard.

[quote name='Feanor Noldorin' date='03 February 2010 - 01:08 AM' timestamp='1265180892' post='2155937']
I find DK's dislike of us hilarious but I'm still going to wish you all good luck. :P
[/quote]

Not all of us dislike TOP. Not all of us like you guys either.

We all REALLY like Old Guard though.

When shall we meet again
In thunder, lightning, or in rain?
When the hurlyburly's done,
When the battle's lost and won.

See you on the other side.

And goddamn get someone to attack me, i have still one slot left, i need to replace my land losses.

Great last war it was Sulmar, this war its Duncan King. Im not a big fan of political correctness so no hate here,Its an honor to fight you guys again.Karma was fun so lets have some fun again. Enjoy the war, nice blitz btw DK to bad about the dog fight :awesome:

Edited by Thorgrum

[quote name='Thorgrum' date='03 February 2010 - 07:18 AM' timestamp='1265203082' post='2156356']
Great last war it was Sulmar, this war its Duncan King. Im not a big fan of political correctness so no hate here,Its an honor to fight you guys again.Karma was fun so lets have some fun again. Enjoy the war, nice blitz btw DK to bad about the dog fight :awesome:
[/quote]
Where were you last war then? I don't remember you.

Yeah, the plane gods were not friendly to me, but I was still able to crush your defenses. :ph34r:

[quote name='Duncan King' date='03 February 2010 - 02:43 PM' timestamp='1265208226' post='2156488']
Where were you last war then? I don't remember you.[/quote]

The other world prevented me from running my mouth here in this one.

[quote]Yeah, the plane gods were not friendly to me, but I was still able to crush your defenses. :ph34r:
[/quote]

Yeah that tends to happen when you blitz someone in nuke anarchy, which in 24 hours you'll be in as well. :smug:

Thanks, Zenith! You guys are more than allies - you are true friends. But then, we already knew that. B-)

Best of luck on the battlefield! Those damned plane gods must want more sacrifices...

[quote name='Thorgrum' date='03 February 2010 - 08:46 AM' timestamp='1265208400' post='2156499']

Yeah that tends to happen when you blitz someone in nuke anarchy, which in 24 hours you'll be in as well. :smug:
[/quote]
My soldiers will sit in their fallout shelter and mock your attempts to nuke them. :lol1:

[quote name='TsarN' date='03 February 2010 - 02:16 AM' timestamp='1265181410' post='2155965']
Out of the 12 wars you have declared on us.
Impressive? I think not.
[/quote]
Lies, I put one of my targets into anarchy. :smug:

[quote]

No shame in wanting to keep us company. I very much welcome you to what is a state of lawless orgies and partying.
Hold on tight. We party hard. [/quote]
I'm down with this. o/

Edited by Sulmar

[quote name='TsarN' date='03 February 2010 - 01:16 AM' timestamp='1265181410' post='2155965']
Out of the 12 wars you have declared on us.
Impressive? I think not.
[/quote]

It's not our fault that most of your guys not in peace-mode are in anarchy already. We tried to spread the love but you guys need to have some nations come out and play with us :popcorn:

[quote name='Empress Theodora' date='03 February 2010 - 07:25 PM' timestamp='1265221533' post='2156844']
It's not our fault that most of your guys not in peace-mode are in anarchy already. We tried to spread the love but you guys need to have some nations come out and play with us :popcorn:
[/quote]

Points at himself
http://www.cybernations.net/search_wars.asp?search=70401&Extended=1

2 slots open, but i may be rash still some hours to update.....

Edited by Steelrat

[quote name='Thorgrum' date='03 February 2010 - 08:46 AM' timestamp='1265208400' post='2156499']

[/quote]

I like this new Thorgrum, I like em allot :P

When you see Preller ask him a question for me, what happened to his love of war ?