Zenith Declaration of War

Sulmar

[quote name='Freelancer' date='03 February 2010 - 06:46 PM' timestamp='1265222818' post='2156872']
I like this new Thorgrum, I like em allot :P

When you see Preller ask him a question for me, what happened to his love of war ?
[/quote]

Hello old friend hows things? Preller is likely frothing at the mouth but you know we all do mello some with age, right free? :ehm:

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Thorgrum' date='03 February 2010 - 12:49 PM' timestamp='1265222980' post='2156878']
Hello old friend hows things? Preller is likely frothing at the mouth but you know we all do mello some with age, right free? :ehm:
[/quote]

Watching the world ignite in to a fiery frenzy, I thought I never see the day, I am truly inspired, as Goose would put it, (my type of madness) has spread through out the globe like H1N1

As for my Norwegian mate, it's been awhile since we chatted and he's probably mellowed, hopefully this event rekindles his spirit.

[quote name='Skippy' date='03 February 2010 - 08:09 AM' timestamp='1265198990' post='2156291']
Kzoppistan is the Oversear but Sulmar is the true [s]man[/s] thing of power behind Zenith, Kzoppi doesn't even announce his own announcements!

o/ My old alliance, I'm glad you finally get to go to war
[/quote]

[center][b]* * ** PAY NO ATTENTION TO THAT MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN! ** * *[/b][/center]

Skippy, you smell like a trout, get out of here. :P

[size="1"]
Also, good luck in your war, too, buddy.[/size]

Edited by Kzoppistan

[quote name='Empress Theodora' date='03 February 2010 - 11:25 AM' timestamp='1265221533' post='2156844']
It's not our fault that most of your guys not in peace-mode are in anarchy already. We tried to spread the love but you guys need to have some nations come out and play with us :popcorn:
[/quote]

Really? Are you that blind?
Only 2 of our top 7 Nations are in Anarchy and you guys choose to fight the 2 that are in anarchy already.
I guess the saying is that
You can talk the talk but you can't walk the walk ;)

[quote name='TsarN' date='03 February 2010 - 02:34 PM' timestamp='1265225648' post='2156922']
Only 2 of our top 7 Nations are in Anarchy and you guys choose to fight the 2 that are in anarchy already.
[/quote]
Got to look out for our friends in IRON first of all.

If they want a war so much, why don't they declare on someone themselves, eh? Have at us.

Edited by Sulmar

[quote name='TsarN' date='03 February 2010 - 03:34 PM' timestamp='1265225648' post='2156922']
[/quote]

We like to take down the sick and wounded prey first to whet our appetite before moving on to those juicy morsels hiding in their caves. Perhaps the smell of blood spraying from your comrades will convince some of you to come out and fight.

As for the ones already out, they do know how to declare, don't they?

Edited by Kzoppistan

[quote name='TsarN' date='03 February 2010 - 01:34 PM' timestamp='1265225648' post='2156922']
[/quote]

Allow me to give a breakdown of Gremlins' nations:

- 66 total nations
- 25 nations in peace mode, so 41 nations out of peace mode
- 28 nations in anarchy, so 38 nations out of anarchy.
- None of the nations in peace mode are in anarchy
- 25 of the 38 nations that are not in anarchy are in peace mode
- 13 of the 41 nations that are not in peace mode are not in anarchy
- 28 of the 41 nations that are out of peace mode are in anarchy
- 30 of the 41 nations that are out of peace mode were attacked by Zenith and Old Guard

I don't know, it looks like we're getting decent coverage. Neither Zenith nor Old Guard is totally committed as of yet.

[quote name='Boondock' date='03 February 2010 - 02:38 PM' timestamp='1265229500' post='2157031']
This was expected, best of luck to you guys on the battlefield. I'll enjoy my wars with y'all.
[/quote]

I pity the nations from Zenith who have to fight you personally. They certainly are fighting the best.

[quote name='Duncan King' date='03 February 2010 - 05:04 PM' timestamp='1265231083' post='2157097']
I pity the nations from Zenith who have to fight you personally. They certainly are fighting the best.
[/quote]

You should, he's kicking my $@!.

For now. :ehm:

/shakes fist at Boondock. I'll have my revenge!

Edited by Kzoppistan

[quote name='Kzoppistan' date='03 February 2010 - 09:26 PM' timestamp='1265232387' post='2157135']
You should, he's kicking my $@!.

For now. :ehm:

/shakes fist at Boondock. I'll have my revenge!
[/quote]

Heh, the war system is so random, I'm sure you'll have your day :P

Though you should chat with those fellows in IRON, they are feeding me cash to hit you daily.

[quote name='Duncan King' date='03 February 2010 - 02:04 PM' timestamp='1265231083' post='2157097']
Allow me to give a breakdown of Gremlins' nations:

- 66 total nations
- 25 nations in peace mode, so 41 nations out of peace mode
- 28 nations in anarchy, so 38 nations out of anarchy.
- None of the nations in peace mode are in anarchy
- 25 of the 38 nations that are not in anarchy are in peace mode
- 13 of the 41 nations that are not in peace mode are not in anarchy
- 28 of the 41 nations that are out of peace mode are in anarchy
- 30 of the 41 nations that are out of peace mode were attacked by Zenith and Old Guard

I don't know, it looks like we're getting decent coverage. Neither Zenith nor Old Guard is totally committed as of yet.

[/quote]

I was not debating OG and Zenith. I said Zenith the whole time. Too coward to attack nations that aren't in anarchy from IRON nations pressing the Easy button.
Speaking of which too bad an IRON nation pressed the Easy button on me. Else Zenith would be called Nadir.

[quote name='TsarN' date='03 February 2010 - 05:41 PM' timestamp='1265233303' post='2157159']
I was not debating OG and Zenith. I said Zenith the whole time. Too coward to attack nations that aren't in anarchy from IRON nations pressing the Easy button.
Speaking of which too bad an IRON nation pressed the Easy button on me. Else Zenith would be called Nadir.
[/quote]

Oh yes, how dare we press the advantage on your weakest fronts, we must be horrible cowardly people to have to use strategy instead throwing our resources into the wind. Oh the humanity.

Hey, champ, instead of flapping your gobstopper, why don't you go divvy up your Zenith target list. Hurry back with some counter-attacks now, ok?

[quote name='TsarN' date='03 February 2010 - 02:34 PM' timestamp='1265225648' post='2156922']
[/quote]

Umm...I don't think that any of your top 7 are in the range of our nations (other than for Mike717 who is in peace mode).

[quote name='TsarN' date='03 February 2010 - 04:41 PM' timestamp='1265233303' post='2157159']
[/quote]

There were at least a couple of your nations that were not in anarchy until we hit them. Not exactly our fault that almost half your alliance is in peace mode right now.

Edited by Decomposition

[quote name='Kzoppistan' date='03 February 2010 - 02:58 PM' timestamp='1265234317' post='2157191']
Oh yes, how dare we press the advantage on your weakest fronts, we must be horrible cowardly people to have to use strategy instead throwing our resources into the wind. Oh the humanity.

Hey, champ, instead of flapping your gobstopper, why don't you go divvy up your Zenith target list. Hurry back with some counter-attacks now, ok?
[/quote]

Hey braveheart why don't you grow your nation so that you can be in my range? Unfortunately the only person who is in my range in your alliance is in peace mode. <_<

[quote name='TsarN' date='03 February 2010 - 08:18 PM' timestamp='1265249936' post='2157706']
Hey braveheart why don't you grow your nation so that you can be in my range? Unfortunately the only person who is in my range in your alliance is in peace mode. <_<
[/quote]

That would be me, snookums. And i promised i would come out to play pretty soon already in this thread.

[quote name='mike717' date='03 February 2010 - 07:31 PM' timestamp='1265250713' post='2157727']
That would be me, snookums. And i promised i would come out to play pretty soon already in this thread.
[/quote]

Only 172K casualties? Well I also promise to add an extra 0 at the end of your defending casualties. Make sure your alliance never exercises "OA" again ;)

[quote name='TsarN' date='03 February 2010 - 10:41 PM' timestamp='1265251276' post='2157751']
Only 172K casualties? Well I also promise to add an extra 0 at the end of your defending casualties. Make sure your alliance never exercises "OA" again ;)
[/quote]

Oh ho, we gotta tough guy here. :lol1:

I'll be keeping a close eye on you. We'll see how tough you are after Mike tears you apart.

'til then, tough guy.

Edited by Kzoppistan

[quote name='Kzoppistan' date='04 February 2010 - 02:50 AM' timestamp='1265251832' post='2157769']
Oh ho, we gotta tough guy here. :lol1:

I'll be keeping a close eye on you. We'll see how tough you are after Mike tears you apart.

'til then, tough guy.
[/quote]

When the going gets tough, the tough get going :rolleyes:

[quote name='TsarN' date='03 February 2010 - 08:41 PM' timestamp='1265251276' post='2157751']
[/quote]

Cool! Just and extra zero though, that would be so disappointing, frankly, i expect many more casualties from the great and mighty Grämlins. Till i get out of peacemode though, can we keep the smack talk going...this is fun!

While I don't support using aggressive clauses to support aggressive attacks on an alliance because "they called us something mean :(" I can't help but respect that you chose the Gremlins -- one of the most intimidating alliances in CN -- as a target. Good luck, but not too good of luck :awesome: