Zenith Declaration of War

Sulmar

[quote name='mike717' date='02 February 2010 - 11:05 PM' timestamp='1265173517' post='2154776']
we're crushed you feel this way, but as you can see we're doing our best to give you your wish.
[/quote]
You know, I actually think you're fighting on the side that I want to see win. I'm so mad you guys are doing something right that I'm seething with rage. A Teddy quote as well?

Rage. :((

[quote name='Sulmar' date='02 February 2010 - 11:08 PM' timestamp='1265173702' post='2154797']
I'm not sure what exactly we did to you, I vaguely recall working with you about something a long time ago. Keep on hating though.

Thanks for the grammar catch, by the way.
[/quote]
I remember who you are, but it was nothing personal. Something happened a long time ago that made me very angry. Can't really remember, but you should be ashamed of yourselves.

And no problem, I wanted to do it in a way that wasn't all like "lol i r gramer king".

Edited by Sargun

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='arentak' date='02 February 2010 - 10:54 PM' timestamp='1265172863' post='2154700']
I know you're on "our side", and I think taking on Grämlins takes a huge pair...but I just...can't quite wish you well.....
[/quote]
That's okay, I'm enjoying watching all of your precious stats be destroyed and seeing someone try to topple you from your ivory tower.

[quote name='Sargun' date='02 February 2010 - 11:02 PM' timestamp='1265173337' post='2154750']
If I wanted to flatter Zenith, that would require having something to compliment.
[/quote]
Oh you. We had gone a couple months without your charming comments, thank you for ending the drought.

[quote name='Sargun' date='03 February 2010 - 01:10 AM' timestamp='1265173833' post='2154805']
You know, I actually think you're fighting on the side that I want to see win. I'm so mad you guys are doing something right that I'm seething with rage. A Teddy quote as well?

I remember who you are, but it was nothing personal. Something happened a long time ago that made me very angry. Can't really remember, but you should be ashamed of yourselves.

And no problem, I wanted to do it in a way that wasn't all like "lol i r gramer king".
[/quote]

Lol, Sargun, thanks for the well wishes, in a sorta sideways sorta way! :D

Stop by and see us sometime.

[quote name='Sargun' date='03 February 2010 - 12:10 AM' timestamp='1265173833' post='2154805']

[/quote]
Glad you liked the Teddy quote, I was debating between using that or part of Shakespeare's Henry V monologue.

[quote name='Duncan King' date='02 February 2010 - 11:12 PM' timestamp='1265173958' post='2154829']
Oh you. We had gone a couple months without your charming comments, thank you for ending the drought.
[/quote]
It was a horrible couple months on my part. I just wanted to see your beautiful face again, DK.

[quote name='Kzoppistan' date='02 February 2010 - 11:13 PM' timestamp='1265173982' post='2154835']
Lol, Sargun, thanks for the well wishes, in a sorta sideways sorta way! :D

Stop by and see us sometime.
[/quote]
I've had a pretty !@#$%* day [s]my school caught on fire[/s] as arson was rampant around my nation, but maybe I'll pop by during the weekend.

[quote name='Sulmar' date='02 February 2010 - 11:14 PM' timestamp='1265174085' post='2154865']
Glad you liked the Teddy quote, I was debating between using that or part of Shakespeare's Henry V monologue.
[/quote]
There are quite a few things I can think of that would be fitting from the Henry V monologue. Which one were you debating over?

[quote name='Sargun' date='03 February 2010 - 12:20 AM' timestamp='1265174426' post='2154948']
There are quite a few things I can think of that would be fitting from the Henry V monologue. Which one were you debating over?
[/quote]
That was part of the problem, I couldn't decide where I wanted to cut it off. Mainly I was looking at the "Once more unto the breach...stiffen the sinews...lend the eye a terrible aspect" part.

[quote name='Sulmar' date='02 February 2010 - 11:31 PM' timestamp='1265175078' post='2155127']
That was part of the problem, I couldn't decide where I wanted to cut it off. Mainly I was looking at the "Once more unto the breach...stiffen the sinews...lend the eye a terrible aspect" part.
[/quote]
!
I thought so. I think the Teddy quote fits better, though. Perhaps...

[quote]Dishonour not your mothers; now attest
That those whom you call'd fathers did beget you.
Be copy now to men of grosser blood,
And teach them how to war. And you, good yeoman,
Whose limbs were made in England, show us here
The mettle of your pasture; let us swear
That you are worth your breeding; which I doubt not;
For there is none of you so mean and base,
That hath not noble lustre in your eyes.
I see you stand like greyhounds in the slips,
Straining upon the start. The game's afoot:
Follow your spirit, and upon this charge
Cry 'God for Harry, England, and Saint George!'[/quote]

As much as I whine about how people talk to much, I must say I do enjoy a good long declaration of war.

Edited by Sargun

[quote name='Earogema' date='03 February 2010 - 01:32 AM' timestamp='1265175123' post='2155144']
You guys got that Kzopopisanzzz or something guy, so good luck to ya'll.
[/quote]

Oh, you! Here's the best to your recovery efforts. Now you get to sit on the sidelines and crack jokes while my nation burns. Ah the merry go round of planet Bob. XD

Edited by Kzoppistan

[quote name='Sargun' date='03 February 2010 - 12:33 AM' timestamp='1265175223' post='2155182']
!
I thought so. I think the Teddy quote fits better, though. Perhaps...

As much as I whine about how people talk to much, I must say I do enjoy a good long declaration of war.
[/quote]
That would have been good as well. I didn't want to make it too long of a quote though, since the actually DoW wasn't of any great length either. I agree that the Teddy quote fits better all-around, which is why I ended up using it. ^_^

[quote name='Sulmar' date='02 February 2010 - 11:44 PM' timestamp='1265175889' post='2155393']
That would have been good as well. I didn't want to make it too long of a quote though, since the actually DoW wasn't of any great length either. I agree that the Teddy quote fits better all-around, which is why I ended up using it. ^_^
[/quote]
Either way, a good choice.

wait a minute, I'm acting nice with someone from Zenith? <.< >.>

[size=1]die sulmar die[/size]

[quote name='schmutte693' date='02 February 2010 - 10:29 PM' timestamp='1265171371' post='2154560']
I salute you in this endeavor, DK. Good luck, God Speed, and may the great random number generator in the sky forever grant you an underdog bonus.

edit: you too, Sulmar.
[/quote]
And you as well my friend!