Announcement from the Legion and NATO

[quote name='AtheistRepublican' date='31 January 2010 - 08:08 PM' timestamp='1264990088' post='2149077']
My apologies, Njero -

[b]Article -I: Mutual Pen Cannon Clause[/b]
In the event that either signatory gets bored of using standard ammunition during the course of war, then both signatories pledge to begin depletion of their respective stock of pens in the use of makeshift bullets. This tactic shall be called the Ballpoint Barrage and shall be employed with extreme discretion against the signatory alliances' opponents, with the ultimate goal of watching our opponents run away screaming with twenty-odd Bics sticking out of their backsides.
[/quote]
I love you. In an I've-never-actually-met-you-but-our-internet-correspondence-amuses-me-to-no-end friendship sort of way.

Though I won't be fully appeased until this becomes a pseudo-official addendum to the treaty.

Megamind, you gotta back me up on this man.

Edited by Njero

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Njero' date='31 January 2010 - 10:57 PM' timestamp='1264989425' post='2149033']
Hey, where's my Mutual Pen Cannon Clause! I finally participate in the treaty writing process and my contributions are ignored. :P
[/quote]

Let it be hearby known that Njero of NATO helped create the Legion/NATO treaty :smug:

o/ NATO
o/ Legion

Edited by Warden

[quote name='Penlugue Solaris' date='31 January 2010 - 09:58 PM' timestamp='1264993122' post='2149223']
Someone care to state that this will not be used to enter the present war?
[/quote]
It's not hard for both of these alliances to enter with existing ties, provided the war expands.

[quote name='Locke' date='31 January 2010 - 10:02 PM' timestamp='1264993345' post='2149234']
It's not hard for both of these alliances to enter with existing ties, provided the war expands.
[/quote]
Just as it wasn't hard for Vanguard, yet people still complained.

I am asking a legitimate question, not trying to attack either party.

[quote name='Venizelos' date='31 January 2010 - 10:04 PM' timestamp='1264993455' post='2149245']
someone care to state that at least Legion will enter this war? there is a distinct lack of purple in the conflict.
[/quote]
FEAR>CDT>Invicta>Poseidon, there you go.

[quote name='Penlugue Solaris' date='31 January 2010 - 10:04 PM' timestamp='1264993455' post='2149246']
Just as it wasn't hard for Vanguard, yet people still complained.

I am asking a legitimate question, not trying to attack either party.
[/quote]
Oh, I know. I'm just mouthing off a little, I like to talk. :P

[quote name='Penlugue Solaris' date='31 January 2010 - 09:58 PM' timestamp='1264993122' post='2149223']
Someone care to state that this will not be used to enter the present war?
[/quote]
Why would they care to do that? Better to leave people wondering in my opinion. :nuke:

[quote name='King Tom' date='31 January 2010 - 09:14 PM' timestamp='1264994057' post='2149306']

CDT is not all pruple.
[/quote]
You're right, it's not. Nor does it need to be, as the inclusion of just a single signatory of Poseidon will likely lead to the entirety of the bloc.

Edited by savethecheerleader

[quote name='savethecheerleader' date='31 January 2010 - 10:17 PM' timestamp='1264994270' post='2149322']
You're right, it's not. Nor does it need to be, as the inclusion of just a single signatory of Poseidon will likely lead to the entirety of the bloc.
[/quote]
Yeah, two non-chaining MDOAP blocs are totally bound together because Invicta happens to be in both of them.

(We're the only CDT member in Poseidon.)

[quote name='Lennox' date='31 January 2010 - 05:55 PM' timestamp='1264989312' post='2149020']
Hmm, I was pleasantly surprised to discover that reverse formatting is very nice!
[/quote]

Indeed, it's the best part of this entire thread.