FEAR Declaration of War

Canik

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i hope the people reading this in ODN will remember my extensive complaints and grievances with giving FEAR white peace at the end of Karma, and realize the mistake in that past decision

we'll meet you on the battlefield FEAR.

You know, I think that I will take this as a compliment.

Regardless, good luck, and I will see you there.

Welcome and thank you FEAR. It is great to have you join us in this bloody business.

Canik, that was quite an unTOPable speech my friend. I love the Independence day lines, the encapsulate the spirit of our fight and I love it. Well done FEAR.

Didn't get enough in your last defeat, huh FEAR? Hopefully your guy that I fought last time was able to pick up that SDI he was so tragically lacking in the interim.

Another CBless declaration from your side, congratulations I guess.

I could of course reply with information regarding missing SDI's, tragic warchests, and lack of activity from your nations... but I won't stoop to that (sarcasm, I know that I just did). We do have an MDoaP with TORN, and I hope that satisfies your urges for e-lawyering.

Didn't get enough in your last defeat, huh FEAR? Hopefully your guy that I fought last time was able to pick up that SDI he was so tragically lacking in the interim.

Another CBless declaration from your side, congratulations I guess.

Not nearly enough. All it accomplished was giving us a warboner.

http://statistics.turetel.com/nukelifetime.html

Edited by Canik

Captain C Bray: [talking to the unconscious targets he's dragging] Y'know, this was supposed to be my weekend off, but noooo. You got me out here draggin' your heavy $@! through the burnin' desert with your dreadlocks stickin' out the back of my parachute. You gotta come down here with an attitude, actin' all big and bad...

[yells]

Captain C Bray: and what the hell is that smell?

[starts kicking the targets, yelling]

Captain C Bray: I could've been at a barbecue!

[kicks the targets one last time and calms down]

Captain C Bray: But I ain't mad.

WELCOME TO BOB!!

Edited by CBray

lol @ all these silly alliances activiating MDP's to come in on an aggresive war and get stomped. Cya in history FEAR yours will be the 4th name to go down in the books for this war.

FEAR is more resilient than you give them credit for.

There are, of course, consequences to unprovoked attacks.

They would have come in anyways later on through treaty chains, and more than likely would have received the same treatment, given how Bob tends to work on such matters. While I dislike the treaty that brought them in, I can't find fault in them deciding to put it all on the table for their allies.