FEAR Declaration of War

Canik

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There are, of course, consequences to unprovoked attacks.

There are consequences to provoked attacks too, there are even consequences to not attacking at all.

Also, if we don't attack we're cowards, if we do attack we're warmongers. That's why we put half our members into peace mode, so we could be cowards and warmongers at the same time!

Oh well, even though you are attacking my alliance, I have to give you guys major props for using a Braveheart DOW.

See you on the battlefield fear :awesome:

o/ =LOST=

o/ any DOW that reference good movies, regardless of which side its on!

i hate these forums. If you hate us, be glad we joined a war on the losing side.

If you like us, be glad we're having a good time.

If you dont know us at all but enjoy making thinly veiled threats to look cool, whatever.

Personally, win or lose, war is the only time i think this game is fun. Best of luck to all we're fighting, see you on the battlefield.

o/ FEAR

Maybe you can explain to me since your comrades can't....what is the strategic advantage to declaring war on a whole bloc as opposed to just 1, maybe less liked, member of a bloc?

You are the 5th alliance to do this and it makes no strategic sense at all.

Maybe you can explain to me since your comrades can't....what is the strategic advantage to declaring war on a whole bloc as opposed to just 1, maybe less liked, member of a bloc?

You are the 5th alliance to do this and it makes no strategic sense at all.

Not much of a strategic move, just helping our ally in the way we thought best. I agree it wouldve been more strategic to do it your way, but i dont think the end result would be different.

Not much of a strategic move, just helping our ally in the way we thought best. I agree it wouldve been more strategic to do it your way, but i dont think the end result would be different.

Just because your friends drive into a cement barrier not wearing a seat belt doesn't mean you can't put yours on first.

Just because your friends drive into a cement barrier not wearing a seat belt doesn't mean you can't put yours on first.

meh, with the rest of CnG countering next update, itd be more like wearing your seat belt and then having another cement barrier fall on you 24 hours later.

I think I suck at metaphors almost as much as i suck at strategy :P

AirMe, do you think we made a poor decision?

You are supporting your allies. That is what allies do. But planning ahead, if you declared on the least liked member of a bloc, the other block members outside treaty partners might be less reluctant to help. Thus, making the objective of the war easier to obtain. By declaring war on the whole bloc you lose that advantage and take on 7 times the amount of potential combatants because you declared direct war on 7 alliances at once.

Edited by AirMe