FEAR Declaration of War

Canik

Another aggresive war launche against C&G, you people just never learn do you?

No winning with you people, if they don't declare they are cowards, if they run with their allies they get your bad e-lawyer rubbish, just enjoy more war, and have fun, I know Fear will

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sure- I don't think anyone in C&G will weep when they see you perish.

If you think FEAR is going to perish from this, you are poorly mistaken. Besides, it's not in C&G's nature to even try forcing disbandment... or at least that's what the party line over there has kept saying in a few threads.

If you think FEAR is going to perish from this, you are poorly mistaken. Besides, it's not in C&G's nature to even try forcing disbandment... or at least that's what the party line over there has kept saying in a few threads.

I think we've made it clear over the course of our long and storied existence that we do not support disbandment, given our collective histories.

I never said we wanted to force disbandment :/

Wellcome to the field of pain my friends

You have come to fight as free men, and free men you are. What will you do with that freedom? Will you fight? Aye, fight and you may die, run and you'll live. At least a while. And dying in your beds many years from now, would you be willing to trade all the days from this day to that for one chance, just one chance to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our freedom!

o/ FEAR :war:

I think we've made it clear over the course of our long and storied existence that we do not support disbandment, given our collective histories.

Aware of that, but see my note below

I never said we wanted to force disbandment :/

Perhaps, but perish is all to often a synonym for such. If it was just a misunderstanding to what you were implying, then my apologies. Been up for about 20 hours now, and I really am not alert enough to discern details.

Canik has this way of running with a good idea and forgetting the details. Boris has this way of pointing them out while suffering a severe lack of sleep. Still, you gotta love the fact that you have hundreds of middle-aged Scotsmen showing you their hindquarters, right?

Didn't we beat you once? My citizens have just now recovered from the number of nukes we took.

Here's to round two!

EDIT: Misunderstood at first. Aye, many nukes were exchanged. Was a good fight. :)

Edited by Canik