The Derp war

eesmith4

192 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

DERP: A simple, undefined reply when an ignorant comment or action is made. Brought to life in the South Park series, when Mr. Derp made a guest apperance at South Park Elementary as the chef for a day, followed by hitting himself in the head with a hammer and exclaiming "Derp!"

Personally I can't think of a better name for what's happened tonight. What say you Digiterra denizens? :awesome:

Ah, Op - you've made a very simple - yet crucial error. The "Die in a fire, Op" answer was simply too irresistible. I could've hear it, calling for me seductively even as I was logging in. I sure had no interest in checking out this thread, as I was fairly sure you've already posted in one of the "Lets Name The War" topics. But [i][b]nay[/b][/i]!
I [i]had[/i] to.

And when I finally laid my eyes upon this answer... There [b]were[/b] no other choices.