Aloha DoW

Krack

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We surrender.

Sorry, we are disinclined to offer surrender terms to your alliance at the present time. However, we are always willing to consider surrender requests on an individual nation basis; nations may make these requests in either our irc channel or on our message board.

Edited by Krack

They have two nations. They just declared war on three alliances. That is why the OP reads the way it does.

Actually, it's four alliances. But technically, we can only attack the fourth once we recruit a member small enough to declare on DAWN's largest member. This whole business is very complex.

UPDATE: Consider us at war with DAWN, as well. And when TORN gets around to fixing their DoW and actually stating who they have declared on ... if it reads "Mushroom Kingdom" then this serves as a DoW on TORN, too.

I realize that checking the CN game screens is a foreign concept to alliances like yours who like to do a lot of talking and not a whole lot of doing. We, on the other hand, like to let our nations do the talking. Our language is nukes, and casualties, if you want to speak our language, please stop by... that is, if you can find the "declare war button".

Oh 4 alliances? Then what's the problem? Since 4*3 = 12 that means they can technically declare war on 12 alliances, not 3 or 4 or w/e :smug:

Um ... you want us to unload everything on the first night? Have you never heard of holding back some nations for a Wave Two Counter Attack*??? That's some mighty fine strategery you've got there, Lou.

*The Wave Two Counter Attack (or WTCA, as it is known in upper echelon military circles) is the well known tactical specialty of the Aloha army. Because of this, the Aloha alliance has held a copyright on this term since ... forever. All patents pending.

Whatever, it's just that the spirit in which the OP is edited with "Oh hell, we might as well throw TOP in there too" disgusts me...

Why, because all of your favourite treaty prospects for the NPO post-term world are going to be blown to smithereens? Maybe MK will still give you guys a 30 day protectorate. :smug:

Funny you should mention it, that's our official motto: Aloha, we're unbelievably cute.

Daddy like

It'd be a hoot if Aloha was the one to formally post the Surrender agreement of all the alliances at war with them. ;>.>

I support this proposal

Best DoW so far (sorry Umbrella)

I concur

I realize that checking the CN game screens is a foreign concept to alliances like yours who like to do a lot of talking and not a whole lot of doing. We, on the other hand, like to let our nations do the talking. Our language is nukes, and casualties, if you want to speak our language, please stop by... that is, if you can find the "declare war button".

Wow tough guy. TORN bullying around the 2 man alliance. Its kinda like driving to an elementary school, picking the smallest kid there and saying "Hey you, you wanna piece of me?" No wonder everyone thinks you guys are so awesome. (uh yea sarcasm)

On topic, awesome DOW Aloha

edit: Thought you was in IRON. Saw your in TORN. Even funnier.

Edited by GuMMyWoRm

Do you want to join our alliance? We need someone small to attack DAWN.

Thanks but no thanks. I don't know if you've noticed, but I'm kinda on the other side right now. Don't worry, it's a common mistake. You'll learn yet. :rolleyes:

Edited by Alexander Blade

Oh dear, just when I thought this war could not escalate any further, it reaches truly global proportions. Prepare yourselves evil orange guys who attacked CnG, Aloha is on the war path!

This is definitely the best DOW I have read yet. I hope you guys get more members, wit deserves strength. I never heard of you guys five minutes ago, but now you're up there in my top alliances list for this :wub:

o/ the collection of alliances that makes up our side!

Thanks but no thanks. I don't know if you've noticed, but I'm kinda on the other side right now. Don't worry, it's a common mistake. You'll learn yet. :rolleyes:

Where's Lord Brendan's sig when you need it?

"God, IRON posters are god awful."

You only continue to hammer that truth into our heads. :)

In an effort to be the smallest alliance at war, Aloha declares war on IRON, in response to IRON's declaration of war on the Complaints & Grievances Union and its member alliance Mushroom Kingdom; the Mushroom Kingdom serves in a protector capacity for Aloha. We in Aloha are sure that IRON is now petrified and, of course, we cannot blame them.

The Aloha blitz will commence as soon as I get around to picking someone to attack. It should be soon.

UPDATE: Consider us at war with DAWN, as well. And when TORN gets around to fixing their DoW and actually stating who they have declared on ... if it reads "Mushroom Kingdom" then this serves as a DoW on TORN, too.

Since we're now at war with more alliances than we have members, some of you are going to have to wait. Don't worry, we'll get there eventually.

UPDATE #2: Oh hell, we might as well throw TOP in there too. But you're going to have to take a number and sit over there.

I like this.

You've got class.

Best of luck :)