\m/ announcement; Regarding Current Events

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These peasants will burn for their injustices committed upon this Almighty society. Such filth cannot be tolerated in our world. They cannot be reasoned with. They must be ended.

Down with these damn peasants.

Down with \m/!

I fully agree with this, I don't think I have ever read something as boring and redundant as the OP here, I kept hoping until the end that it would somehow get better, but boy was I wrong :(

For shame.

At least most of the posters in this thread now know how most others feels when they read a thread posted by Grub. :awesome:

Well, I didn't think it was possible for you to look any worse, but apparently I was wrong. This is essentially nothing more than a deliberately long-winded (poking fun at Grub I assume, but you can't write anywhere near as well as he can so your walls of text actually are unreadable) restatement of your party line, which is that everything NpO have said is a lie, and moreover you feel you should be allowed to raid large alliances.

Please hurry up and lose so some decency can return to our planet.

First of all, in authoring persuasive essays such as these, insulting (the majority of) your reader base typically isn't the most optimal use of the first two paragraphs. Through the text there was a small number of things which stood out, which I will address:

... Truly, such an occasion as this has been long since expected, good men such as those in our coalition cannot stand and live and let live as they sit fit whilst men of ego and evil sit upon their thrones and dream of what should be theirs and how to take it from and oppress the rightful.

I hope the irony of this does not escape you; is not the action of engaging in an alliance-scale "tech raid" -- or, for that matter, any war orchestrated strictly for profit, be it by an individual nation or group of them -- fundamentally the execution of a plan to seize assets, that which one believes ought to be theirs? This is the definition of theft. It cannot be excused by pointing out the swift and relatively painless resolution of the conflict between \m/ and Forces of Annihilation, either; the New Polar Order offered a similarly swift and painless resolution to your alliance, which was refused.

... This is no new occurrence on this planet of ours, these "tech raids" happen numerous times every day upon numerous nations and alliances that are too small for most to care. And this is why the actions of NpO are so preposterous, they seek to attack our alliance and the nations whom reside in it in an attempt to prevent such tech raiding, when every day other alliances and countless dozens of nations are put to the torch simply for a small gain in technology and area of influence by those with the means to do so.

I don't believe this has been sufficiently proven; the New Polar Order has never stated an intent to attempt to "end" raiding, and nor could they if they tried.

What are these parameters, you ask? I am sure all of you, my readers, are familiar with them, such needless constraints as "having less than X members or Y nation strength or Z treaties", it is all well and good that some alliances wish to make use of these measures, perhaps to keep their member base in line and out of trouble or perhaps out of some principle for which they stand, both are admirable. This differs from the NpO in that these restrictions are self imposed by the alliances in question, where as NpO seeks to enforce them upon other sovereign alliances under threat of force and pain of death. They have proven several days ago that they are, in fact, willing to go to war to support these claims of theirs, and thus we stand today.

There are two alternatives to having arbitrary restrictions to raiding: Either do not engage in the practice of raiding at all, or raid any member of any alliance at will. If \m/ prefers to do away with these "needless constraints", as you seem to indicate by your tone and choice of wording, they ought to be prepared to face consequences.

In summary, you seem to be coddling the notion that a war orchestrated for material profit is less heinous than a war orchestrated because one alliance does not particularly favour another's attitude and actions. It seems that when the New Polar Order took \m/ to task, they become lambasted as hypocrites out to prove their superiority against an old foe. However, I feel confident in assuming that the content of this polemic would, had any other alliance been the one to "do something about it", have been much the same mediocre drivel as has surfaced innumerable times prior in wars such as these.

To our allies in Poison Clan and their allies and their allies, allow me to thank you for the great honor of fighting with you side by side.

You're welcome.

At some point, you're going to raid GPA and realize that that was a terrible mistake.

To our allies in Poison Clan and their allies and their allies, allow me to thank you for the great honor of fighting with you side by side.

Good luck hanging onto your delusion that most people on your "side" are fighting on your behalf. You really need to realize that whatever the outcome of this war, YOU LOSE. :smug:

Edited by LordAkanata

You've got an A for effort but an F for content \m/. The reasons I fight against you are quite simple, and do not need too many words to express. You are bullies, you pray on those weaker then you for amusement, you make a mockery of people whom oppose you, you insult players of this game verbally, you have no class, no tact, and we are here to firmly let you know that WUT is no longer here, shape up and show some respect for fellow players of this game and we will return the favor.

Until that point in time, rest assured we will not allow you to continue to ruin this game for countless players and alliances. You've constantly dared our side to do something about it, well here's what's been done. You can end this at any time by simply restructuring your absurd ways. If not, we'll beat the hell out of you to protect others whom would like to play this game without fear of attack from you.

Lastly, to sum up my response.

immature.jpg

a large number of the users upon this forum are nothing more than a pack of jive talking imbeciles

I like the unintentional racial overtone to the OP. Given the remarks directed toward our emperor, I suggest \m/ enters into a racial-sensitivity clinic before they post another half-hearted apology.

Edited by brokenhead

To the rest of CN, know this; \m/ will not back down from our principles just because one in a higher seat of power thinks they can dictate to us what is right, what is wrong, and what codes and laws we must abide by. Though we may lose much by way of lives, members, and infrastructure, we will never lose our strength in conviction.[/center]

So basically, your charter is to be ignored? Nice talk about conviction when you can't even hold fast to the document that you guys wrote and ratified. LMAO