ADI Declaration of Support

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ADI: this is a terrible announcement. Get off of the world stage, just get off it. You need to go into hiding for a period of six months to a year, not say a thing. Then maybe some of the hate will have started to die down, and you won't end up with immediate disapproval at everything you post.

ADI: this is a terrible announcement. Get off of the world stage, just get off it. You need to go into hiding for a period of six months to a year, not say a thing. Then maybe some of the hate will have started to die down, and you won't end up with immediate disapproval at everything you post.

No ... no, that won't change anything.

Hell no you weren't. :P

And when we finally get to crush these bugs, I will pull rank and ensure that Warbuck is on the receiving end of my nuclear warheads

Kronos has (unfortunately, I guess, since it meant they left us, if only for a while) had a few nations who have already nuked Warbuck. We win :D

IF("Allies call on you",IF("You actually decide to honour treaties",IF("You get within RoK's guns",IF("You get within my range",IF("My bosses let me","I'll meet you on the way down Warbuck")))),FAIL)

An announcement made of conditional win :(

Ok I didn't think about ADI's stance of neutrality in the TPF war because I was just excited to hear good new for my side at the time, but last night I looked up their treaties to see the position they were in at the time.

On the TPF side they had a MDoAP with Fear, and an ODP

On the ROK/Athens side they had treaties with ROK and Athens.

Anyone who is bringing this up now, is either to lazy to take a look at ADI's treaties, or too hyper biased to think even the slightly objective.

Or do you think that ADI should have declared on TPF with ROK and Athens, and then declare on GOD and and \m/ when Fear and hit them? That would be ridiculous.

Edited by supercoolyellow

Kronos has (unfortunately, I guess, since it meant they left us, if only for a while) had a few nations who have already nuked Warbuck. We win :D

You have made a very angry mortal enemy :mad:

We've compared notes and he is right ... they were first in line. That doesn't mean we can't skip them. :awesome:

You suck

Haha, I'll be honest, I don't hate NATO as much as I used to. Lenny's a good guy.

Thanks for the compliment Balder. The Middle ground, We will get there someday. :awesome:

Good luck to you in the war when/if you should enter.

And ya'll give ADI a break. They are learning from their past and moving on. They are a good group too. No one will ever be happy with the choices a leader makes for his alliance. we all know that.

o/ ADI :wub:

And ya'll give ADI a break. They are learning from their past and moving on. They are a good group too. No one will ever be happy with the choices a leader makes for his alliance. we all know that.

It has nothing to do with political choices, and has everything to do with being a lying, backstabbing snake. We'll let it go when Warbuck and ADI burn. If (correction: when) aqua on aqua violence occurs, it will be due to the actions of one John Warbuck.

Edited by Van Hoo III

At least NATO and Company have gotten ADI's support in writing publically. It saves Warbuck the time of creating false logs, and pretending he doesnt know how to plug in a computer.

Yep, that's another reason why I am glad to see this statement announced here, not just that I agree with it. :P

Giving ADI the OOC:Tiger Woods/OOC treatment? Will they need to win something when they get back into the public eye, too?

Also, I will not say much, just post this warning to ADI's allies.

ADIcowards.png

At least NATO and Company have gotten ADI's support in writing publically. It saves Warbuck the time of creating false logs, and pretending he doesnt know how to plug in a computer.

Careful, someone may hack his post and add a line or two that absolves ADI and makes their allies look bad.

Hell no you weren't. :P

And when we finally get to crush these bugs, I will pull rank and ensure that Warbuck is on the receiving end of my nuclear warheads

I don't know why people make such a huge deal out of nukes. They make my beer glow really cool colors, and that makes me happy.

So those two rogues were not really rogues then. I will remember this for the future.

Edit: If ADI chooses to have a couple "rogues" leave our AA and choose one of you guys to nuke, I assume that this is ok too, right?

Edited by John Warbuck