ADI Declaration of Support

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

None of that says PZI, chief.

Oh, I see. You are the only one that can choose the context to make judgments on around here. Where is your handy propaganda brigade? All I've seen from you is that you have a grudge because Warbuck told the truth. And I don't make this statement because I am in ADI. I make it because I have a brain and I use it.

You might be able to sway the mindless with your drivel, but the intelligent people of Planet Bob see through it...

Your posts and the posts of your followers have consistently taken things out of context or lined up the timeline of events falsely to suit your own needs, and I'm not buying it.

You started to flip-flop when people saw the true character of your threat. I bet you are trying to garner support as the benevolent one here, but your history doesn't support it.

You betrayed your own protector (NATO), and now you are trying to accuse this ex protectorate of stabbing you in the back merely because they didn't agree with your aggressive actions. So, I suppose NATO should be here crying fowl, but they are not, because they have more class.

Move on, you aren't fooling anyone.

Edited by Nathan Grant

Ragnarok betrayed NATO? Did they declare war on NATO? Anu? You here? Also, Why would NATO be crying about chicken or ducks? I am confused. Please elaborate.

RoK didn't declare war, but RoK did betray their protector. I believe that the betrayal happened when RoK pushed NATO out of CDT, and then more recently when Hoo said that CDT (Which NATO returned to) will always be at odds with him and needed punishment, and furthermore- needed to leave the game. I'd call that betrayal. Sorry. I believe Warbuck. He has just been more consistent than anyone else arguing the other side.

RoK didn't declare war, but RoK did betray their protector. I believe that the betrayal happened when RoK pushed NATO out of CDT, and then more recently when Hoo said that CDT (Which NATO returned to) will always be at odds with him and needed punishment, and furthermore- needed to leave the game. I'd call that betrayal. Sorry. I believe Warbuck. He has just been more consistent than anyone else arguing the other side.

NATO themselves will tell you that they were not pushed out of the CDT by anyone. Do you have anything at all to say that is actually based on fact or are you going to sit and post conspiracy theories all night?

When ADI is properly thrashed and then given peace (as we tend to do here at RoK) will I get a personal apology from you for your accusations? How about when Warbuck goes emo again but this time comes clean? I accept both in advance.

And lastly ... will you please, for the love of all that is holy, just answer the questions without any extra commentary. Your posting style and poor debate skills make me cringe.

Edited by Van Hoo III

o/ ADI

Oh wait... it spreads

Anyway, Anu, thank you for sharing that :) It sort of confirms my suspicions. With that being said - and I know that pretty much noone on Planet Bob cares about my opinion - I'll close the Warbuck chapter in my mind.

The hole he dug himself in is so deep he doesn't need anyone else's help to dig deeper. Good luck with anyone putting faith in a word you say again dude.

Ragnarok betrayed NATO? Did they declare war on NATO? Anu? You here? Also, Why would NATO be crying about chicken or ducks? I am confused. Please elaborate.

Things happen, alliances change, people change. Ragnarok never betrayed NATO, we had our differences and separated. I certainly do not support anything that was stated in that message.

NATO themselves will tell you that they were not pushed out of the CDT by anyone. Do you have anything at all to say that is actually based on fact or are you going to sit and post conspiracy theories all night?

As the person that made the call to originally leave CDT, I can confirm that this is very true. We left to help make CDT grow on its own and become its own entity, and returned when it was obvious that they had. RoK was considering leaving at the time and I said 'hold on a minute, give it a few more weeks because we're already on our way out and things might be different'. That's it, no RoK forcing us out and for the love of all that is holy ADI, stop bringing us into this. Just because Ragnarok and NATO are not allies anymore doesn't mean we don't care about them as we care about all of aqua.