ADI Declaration of Support

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thing was, it wasent optional as it wasent aggressive. But hey, we all know the story, after all you made such a lengthy post about it, as you decided what was aggression and what was defense. All this announcement is showing is that your willing to bandwagon >_>

What I do find funny, is that ADI is saying the moves by invicta and FEAR are just and non-aggressive.

If you read the OP, you will see that I stated that ADI is supporting our allies, but the support was optional. I applauded our allies for recognizing that fact.

If you read the OP, you will see that I stated that ADI is supporting our allies, but the support was optional. I applauded our allies for recognizing that fact.

If I recall correctly, you guys (ADI) were the ones who thought that DT's announcement was a DoW on an alliance. Now you know what it's like for people to not read the OP.

Edited by Fort Pitt

I see we've managed to reach new heights with Declarations of Optional Support.

I see we've managed to reach new heights with Declarations of Optional Support.

I see a twist of words.

The support was the result of an option. Am I more clear now? The support is still intact, but it was given because it was our option to give it.

Our Stance

ADI is a humble alliance in the grand scheme.  We are not comprised of a overly large amount of members.  We contribute just over 1.1 Million total strength.  We may not be looked upon as anything special, but we have resolve and a definiteness of purpose.  We pride ourselves on our ideals, and we know that the community we possess outweighs any material possessions that we hold.  We are not afraid of any foreign threat, as we know that of the things that can be destroyed, our bonds with each other are not one of them.

The Aqua Defense Initiative has good friends that are in this conflict, or that are predicted to be involved.  Namely, Invicta, the North Atlantic Treaty Organization, and the Fellowship of Elite Allied Republics.  These alliances have been forthcoming in their requests of ADI, and have presented things the way that they truly are.  Polaris has launched an offensive against \m/, and their allies have chosen to help them.  The Aqua Defense Initiative is being asked to support the aggressor's side of this conflict.

ADI will grant the requests of their allies in NATO, Invicta and FEAR, and will provide public support, financial support, and military support if our allies choose to call on us.  We will wait on our allies to call upon us when we are needed, and we will respond to their call.  Regardless of anything, we will fight valiantly for what we believe in- win, lose, or tie.  We also wish all the alliances involved in this conflict the best of luck.  You are defending your friends, and that cannot be held against you, regardless of whether ADI agrees with your position or not.

Classy as usual, although I can hardly say I expected anything less.  :awesome:

o/ ADI

Thing was, it wasent optional as it wasent aggressive. But hey, we all know the story, after all you made such a lengthy post about it, as you decided what was aggression and what was defense. All this announcement is showing is that your willing to bandwagon >_>

What I do find funny, is that ADI is saying the moves by invicta and FEAR are just and non-aggressive.

I see you've been taught how to read. Congradulations. Apparently comprehension wasn't taught though. :(

If anything, this announcement says the exact opposite. It specifically states that ADI will enter into the fray if their allies request their assistance, which by every definition, is the exact opposite of bandwaggoning.