To whom it may concern

mpol777

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the third war in a row that IRON has been called out.

Jesus, that's a bad record. Though they did come in the last two. Eventually :v:

Obviously they're pulling a TOP. They won't enter until their opponents have already fired all their nukes or until their side has a 4v1 advantage.

Dear "whomever it is that is supposed to be on NSO's side",

Are you planning on backing them up or are they the sacrificial lamb in this one? Just wondering.

Love,

Pookie Bear :wub:

Now that they are treatied to Hegemony, the Sith will be following the Hegemony Protocol.

6 days of whoopin followed by white peace.

If you guys were too cool to care why did you cry about Fark doing it. It was posted in Alliance Announcements so I'm assuming you care enough to make it an announcement.

Odd what is considered "crying." I suppose if someone you dislike asks a valid question that you don't want to see answered you can just accuse them of whining and the whole thing is dismissed.

Call me a sucker for formality, I guess. I just thought it was customary around these parts to post a declaration of war on these boards when you go to war with another alliance. In the end it's not really important, it's just something I find curious is all.

You guys are so disappointed we outperformed your expectations that your comebacks suck more than usual.

30 million NS versus 3.5 million NS and they've only managed to knock us down about 300k NS. That doesn't leave them much to brag about, comrade.

Odd what is considered "crying." I suppose if someone you dislike asks a valid question that you don't want to see answered you can just accuse them of whining and the whole thing is dismissed.

Call me a sucker for formality, I guess. I just thought it was customary around these parts to post a declaration of war on these boards when you go to war with another alliance. In the end it's not really important, it's just something I find curious is all.

I assume you realize being curious and not caring, as your friend heggo has said is true for everyone in NSO, don't go hand in hand.

Don't individual terms have to be offered before surrenders can be made?

I believe he was just in general referring to the lack of desertions, etc., which often accompany an alliance entering a large scale war against a much larger foe.

But you are right, we are currently discussing the terms that we will offer the nations from our opponents that are messaging us asking for peace.

I believe he was just in general referring to the lack of desertions, etc., which often accompany an alliance entering a large scale war against a much larger foe.

But you are right, we are currently discussing the terms that we will offer the nations from our opponents that are messaging us asking for peace.

I'm sure we'll be seeing lots of those, yes.

I'm sure we'll be seeing lots of those, yes.

You may be surprised. You might want to get with some of your people that you have been planning this with and have them talk to their subordinates in the field. ;)

But no, I wouldn't expect too many. I don't worry about my infrastructure. Those that chose to join the New Sith Order have understood from the beginning that the collection of stats has never been what we are about. We will take our beatings as need be but ultimately, we all know what happens when you strike us down.

You may be surprised. You might want to get with some of your people that you have been planning this with and have them talk to their subordinates in the field. ;)

But no, I wouldn't expect too many. I don't worry about my infrastructure. Those that chose to join the New Sith Order have understood from the beginning that the collection of stats has never been what we are about. We will take our beatings as need be but ultimately, we all know what happens when you strike us down.

What, you will become more powerful than your enemies can possibly imagine?

I thought that was a Jedi trick, not a Sith one. Did I miss something?!

Of course they didn't post a DoW on these boards ... these boards were down <_<. You can't expect everyone to change their strategy to account for that. I'm sure people within the Polar coalition were aware of the war dec within 5 minutes (if not, you need to get better people), and it's not like Fark deliberately didn't post a formal DoW.

With GOD on one side and the coalition on Umbrella on the other, it looks like there's a significant amount of the sort of peace mode chess that characterised the New Year non-war. IRON (and other reserve alliances on both sides) are playing that game too, except that instead of using DoWs and peace mode, they are using waiting on the sidelines as a tactical move.

You know, now that I think about it, I find it odd that IRON wouldn't jump at the opportunity to join the side of a war without a CB. hmm :wacko:

Then again, their most recent history (Karma and WWE) shows a trend of IRON waiting as long as possible before thinking about entering a conflict, anyway. I'm sure they wouldn't want to damage that reputation.

You know better than this, George.

How disappointing. :ph34r: